Freehand Miami

Fabulous 1057 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1057 Total Reviews

• Poland, Female, 25-30
18th Mar 2017

If you're looking for a place away from loud south beach but still want to have fun - this is the right place for you! I loved the outside area with the pool and and a great tiki bar on the premises. Great vibes and good music selection! The only thing that needs some improvement is the bathroom cleanliness. Overall great experience!

18th Mar 2017

Overall a nice place to stay. Outlets in every bed

13th Mar 2017

It is quite pricey staying here however it is a very nice hostel. The bar and the pool is a great way to meet people and the area itself is very nice. My bed was the best I've ever had in a hostel and the only improvement it needs is the fact that there is no kitchen

• USA, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2017
7.7

Pretty Good Hostel. More fun party vibe. I also went during springbreak. Really fun place and great place to meet new people.

• nmadlani9516
  • England, Male, 31-40
10th Mar 2017
5.7

Unbelievably overrated Location - long way from south beach. You're paying/waiting for ubers multiple times a day. Bathrooms - vary, I stayed in one dorm they were disgusting. Activities - no pub crawls / club nights organised at all. Day activities are all externally run. The bar is pricier than super clubs The pool is always dirty Only ever 1 staff on Reception No laundry No PCs I orig. booked 3 nights in a dorm , 5 nights in a private. Private was a joke for $260 a night. Bug infested.

• Italy, Female, 31-40
9th Mar 2017

Great vibes at this hostel. The rooms are very spacious and clean (ish) but what's best about this place are the fantastic parties outside. Plenty of people to easily meet. There is a bar, a restaurant, chairs everywhere and great music around the pool area. I had a great time staying at Freehand and if I ever go back to Miami, I'll definitely stay here.

• nmadlani9516
  • England, Male, 31-40
7th Mar 2017
5.1

I had 2 bookings 1 for a dorm, 1 for a private. See my other review for more details. Worth mentioning their pricing seems quite opportunistic, I booked months in advance at 55/60 a night for dorm n 190/260 for private & people in my dorm who booked more recently were paying half for the same dorm. When I wanted to change my pvt night to dorm (pvt rooms r a joke) they charged me 90 for a dorm one night. There was 1 new girl who was helpful - rest of the staff were rude & unhelpful. Stay at rock

• USA, Male, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

We had a great stay and would definitely come back. Pool area was very nice, room was nice and spacious, rooms were clean, staff was nice, and it is in a great location. However the total amount stated that I owed at check-in when I booked was incorrect. I had the form printed out and the woman checking me in said that was still incorrect as some taxes were not included even though on the form there was an amount of tax. Just wish the actual amount I would be paying would be more transparent.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2017
4.6

I thought it would be a much better experience. The location is just okay. The staff are alright but nothing special as you see in European hostels. The locker idea in th rooms is very cramped and I dislike it very much. The beds are semi comfortable, it's a hit or miss. The rooms get stuffy at night. Housekeeping is loud when they come through. Not impressed.

3rd Mar 2017

BEST BUNKBEDS I experienced so far. if youre 6" or taller the bed might be a bit short... but this are the BEST beds I slept in, at a hostel. Personal Power outlets, stable NON squeeky beds. 2 bathrooms The whole property is fantastic. Everyone is friendly and helpful. 100% recommendation. Well - location - take a uber or the bus to south beach... this may be the only very little disatvantage of this place.