Frendz Resort & Hostel Boracay

9.3
Superb 2089 Total Reviews

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
16th Jul 2017

we had a blast last weekend at Frendz resort, decent room, clean, and nice ambiance. Convenient location as well close to the beach and the mall. Definitely we'll be back soon.. The staff are very polite and approachable. con's: the band that performed last july 16 they discriminate guest if hindi foreigner, like they ask if san daw location namin anyway we went there to enjoy the beach not to bar hopping.

6th Jul 2017

My girlfriend and I thought that Frendz is a perfect place to make new Frendz. The staff were really welcoming and gave us awesome advice on what to see and do in Boracay. The people we met there were amazing and there were frequent events run by the hostel in order to ensure that there was always something to do or a bar to go out to. The rooms were very clean and tidy (we had the private double room), and we had no complaints! Thanks so much for everything!

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
4th Jul 2017

Great hostel, such a good atmosphere. Air con was good in the room. The staff are so friendly and you get sucked into there party ways. Recommend coming here for the boat party on Tuesdays and Fridays

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
30th Jun 2017

Excellent place to stay with a very friendly staff! I felt bad for myself for not knowing all their names but all are very nice and accomodating from the maintainance, security, kitchen dining staff, cleaner etc esp Receptionist Robin! I supposed to stay for 2 nts only but I decided to extend and cancel my booking on the other hostel. Superb location! I only have problem in charging my gadget bec no plug near my bed but all is perfect. Even the beds! Exceeded my expectations. Better than hotels!

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
28th Jun 2017

Definitely going back!

27th Jun 2017

Everything about Frendz you've ever heard is probably true. This is a party hostel, so try and be prepared to go out, and drink. The staff was exceptionally helpful, welcoming, and did a good job of connecting everyone at the hostel. Greg did a wonderful job acting as a liaison to everyone. Pasta night and the boat trip are a must. Both offer chances to meet others, and there will be partying. The rooms are fine. The beds are twin sized, and are fine. Not the best in comfort, but is what it i

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017

Friendly staff. Great location. Pasta night was great!

• England, Female, 31-40
19th Jun 2017

Staff were super friendly. Loved it so much extended my stay for another 3 nights. The dorm room was clean and tidy. Bathroom was a good size and clean. The bar was a great place to meet other travellers with nice selection of food. Decent prices for drinks and food. Staff were helpful with tours and excursions. Close to the beach with even allocated sun beds.

• Singapore, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2017

Arrived at Frendz Hostel on Pasta night and it was a crazy first night followed by super friendly staff who made me feel so welcome already! The peeps who stayed at the hostel were all so downright neighborly even-though we all came from different parts of the world! No one would ever feel like a stranger at Frendz! Location is so convenient to get to the beach and the open-air mall! Enjoyed every bit of the boat trip organised by the hostel! Was so tempted to extend my stay by a few more days!

18th Jun 2017

Great place to meet new people. The staff are really friendly and are happy to mingle with groups. Easy to meet new people.