Frendz Resort & Hostel Boracay

9.3
Superb 2038 Total Reviews

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
12th May 2017

Amazing hostel, great location and great atmosphere! Perfect place if you want to meet a ton of people!

• England, Couple, 31-40
12th May 2017

This place is great, the location is perfect for anything you want to do on the island as it is right in the middle. Yes they play loud music but if your not into partying it's not a problem because it finishes at 11pm every night without fail. It's close to all the food places/markets and parties if that's your jam. The Free pasta night really is worth it tastes good too! Staff are great, only down is that the wifi in the rooms is really pants. We stayed 5 nights but would of stayed longer!

• India, Female, 25-30
10th May 2017

4 of us stayed at Frenz and We were pretty happy with the hostel. We also extended our stay by 2 days. Staff is super sweet and helpful. I loved the pasta nights, where they involved everyone staying in the hostel and we danced and had lots of fun! The atmosphere was pretty nice and location was fantastic. I think it was safe for women travelers as well. I would recommend this hostel for sure! Cheers!!!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
10th May 2017

jay and robin are phenomenal, don't expect to go without making tons of friends. Make sure you're there for pasta night!!

• England, Female, 25-30
10th May 2017

Great hostel! Stayed here for three nights, luckily arrived on Wednesday in time for their free pasta / karaoke night which was very entertaining and got everyone in the hostel together! Couldn't fault the hostel at all, the staff were great. A must if staying in Boracay.

• England, Female, 18-24
8th May 2017
7.4

I only stayed here one night, but seemed to be a good hostel. The staff were friendly and welcome drink is a nice touch. I would say the music was very loud from our room at night, combined with a lack of air con did make it a difficult nights sleep. Perhaps good if you want to party and not so good if you want a relaxing quiet stay somewhere

Thanks for your feedback. Note that we have also rooms with aircondition, since you booked a room with fan only. In order to respect also people who wanna sleep, we close our bar at 11pm. But you are correct, we are more a place for people who wann mingle and socialize and not necessarily look for a secluded, quiet stay. Happy Travels!

7th May 2017

This place is incredible, it's the most social hostel we have stayed in. If you stay here the free pasta nights are amazing you have to go and the staff are friendly and fun.

6th May 2017

Stayed in Boracay for weekend getaway during my RTW trip and this place was great. I stayed in a mixed 4 bedroom and it was ideal for my travels with a private bathroom, shower and AC. The staff was great, food was delicious, and it is in a prime location just steps away from the water. This place is definitely energetic and lively. The pasta night was awesome too!

• USA, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2017

Honestly, I'm always too lazy to write a review. But, after three weeks from this place, I'm still thinking about how amazing this hostel was. If you want to do boracay right, then this is the place you want to be. From the moment I walked in, I was treated like family, and I felt so comfortable and secure. I was a solo female traveler, and I made unforgettable friendships with so many like-minded people. No question. Stay here.

• Philippines, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2017

Stayed for 5 days! My room was actually very hot, I did not realize I booked for a fan room. But instead of transferring, I decided not to, because we barely even use our room, it helps to stay out in the sun or out party day and night. Haha!! Enjoyed 2 pasta nights and boat party! It's soo cheap and soo good! Definitely recommend!! I will sure go back when I feel sober again.