Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very clean, fantastic showers and comfy beds for a hostel. Really enjoyed my stay here and would go again!

Great location in the old town, until you have to carry your drunk friend up the countless stairs to the hostel on your shoulders but more my fault than the hostels ;) great atmosphere and the staff are willing to help, one of the staff called 'm' (can't pronounce her real name) was amazing and always there when you needed her, and she looks just like Tamla Kari (an actress) which is more credit to the hostel, I cannot wait to visit dubrovnik again, to stay here, many thanks to all there help :)

Great place to stay and met new people! Staff were very helpful and friendly! Clean and tidy and a really nice vibe! Would definitely go back!

• 26th May 2014

Very supportive and friendly staff. Clean facilities and common areas. I would definitely stay here again in the future!

The hostel was great - very clean & comfy. What made it even better was how amazing the staff were - so friendly and helpful :)

• 22nd May 2014
  • Scotland

Very Good locaton, great common room, very nice staff, but expensive for a hostel

We arrived at the hostel much earlier in the day than anticipated and were immediately made to feel welcome by the reception, offered seats, coffee etc. Although the room at the hostel was fine, we were very pleased to be offered an upgrade to the B&B by the cathedral which is under the same management. This was a very special experience, being so close to the centre of things with quiet jazz just below our window in the evenings. Breakfast was superb. Thanks very much. Hugh & Klaudia

• 20th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

When I stayed Dubrovnik, the staffs were really helpful to me. They tried to be known me many information. Also I could make heaps of international friends there. If you are really open mind person, I recommend this hostel for you. Frankly there are lots of steps for get the hostel and my carrier's wheel were broken. But overall while I stay there for 6days, I don't have any problem and even I enjoyed a lot.

This is a really cool, modern hostel, in the old town - bit of a walk up some stairs to get there but totally worth it as the views from the rooms are amazing - took some great photos from the top floor toilet :-D Staff were really cool, friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great - it has really nice little hangout area where you can chill out, have some beers and meet other travellers (great for solo travellers like me)! Had a great time!

A super nice, clean and bright hostel. Lovely staff & a super cool location within the walls. The noise restriction makes it a very calm & chilled out environment at night!

If you have very heavy stuff, it can be little bit hard because there are many stairs in old town. However, other things were perfect!

Excellent Recommendations, wonderful hospitality!

• 7th May 2014

Very nice! The hostel was clean, and the staff were really nice- always there to help you. The instructions to find the hostel was very useful and easy to find. I went to a restaurant Nina recommended, and when I mentioned to the waiter that I was from Fresh Sheets, they gave me a piece of cake on the house :) I would definitely go back here.

I found the staff at Fresh Sheets really friendly and helpful. Maria, Nina and Amtonio made me feel at home. Definately recommended to anyone whose in a Dubrovnik for a few nights or just one. These guys will make you welcome however long your stay. Cheers Kim

• 3rd May 2014

Sometimes, the place you stay during a trip remains in your memory more than the destination itself and Fresh Sheets is one of them. Staffs always tried to recommend me the best option to do and make homey atmosphere for travelers staying at hostel. Even if I traveled alone, this atmosphere made me feel relaxed and open to other travelers and I could have one of the greatest time in my travel life. Oh, location is also perfect. It is just next to Buza cafe, the most famous cafe in Dubrovnik.

• 2nd May 2014
  • South Korea

I had a great experience in Fresh Sheets Hostel. The location is very convenient if you're gonna stay for short time and the staff working there is very nice. For some reason I couldn't arrive in Dubrovnik till 11 pm but the recepcionist waited for me, she opened the door with a huge smile and showed me the hostel. They were always very helpful and willing to give you some advice (plus, they are the most beautiful girls in the city hahaha) Thanks!

When traveling solo, atmosphere is a key factor to make a trip successful. Fresh sheets is a small homey place with extremely attentive, sincerely interested staff. It's a place where you can socialise whenever you want, but without any (social) obligations. Well facilitated, perfectly located and out of many hostels/guesthouses I've visited in over 50 countries easily one of my favourites! Thanks dear Marijana and Nina!

Everything was very clean and the staff was great! The city is super nice and people tend to be naturally rude but dont take it personal its just the way they are. Its a small city so the hostel is well located but careful at night because you needtobe very quiet

A simple, clean hostel in the old town of Dubrovnik. The staff is nice and helped me to book activities. There is only one bathroom for the 1st floor but it was OK because the hostel wasn't full.

A good hostel with fantastic staff who are very helpful and friendly