Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This was a great hostel. I stayed 3 nights at the beginning of my holiday and a 4th overnight stay at the end to get my flight home. The atmosphere was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel does a happy hour in the common area so that is a great place to meet fellow travellers for a chat before heading out for drinks or a meal. Many thanks to Nina and Marijana!!!! If I am back in Dubrovnik I'll be booking again.

Love LOVED this hostel. Very social, staff is awesome and loves to hang out, location is unbeatable as it's right next to the cliff bars which were my favorite part of Dubrovnik!!

Very much enjoyed my stay and Fresh Sheets. Great Old Town location, awesome staff (Nina's list of recommendations was extremely extensive!) and quiet at night. Thanks guys, would definitely stay here again!

amazing location in old town be warned you must walk up A LOT of stairs so if you have heavy suitcases this may not be the most fun. The hostel was super clean, fun and very good location

Very friendly staff

Fresh Sheets is a fantastic hostel in old town Dubrovnik! Good atmosphere for meeting other travelers, clean and safe facilities, and I can't say enough about Nina, she really made me feel at home and does a great job outlining everything to do and see in town. Only downside is the top floor has spotty wifi but it is very good on the ground floor in the kitchen and lounge. Would definately recommend

The two female workers are very nice and provide great info for town. Kitchen is very small with one hot plate but it's manageable. You do not get wifi in 4 bedroom dorm on top floor (the attic room). Rather stay in 6 bed dorm, is just as spacious & nice. **Directions to hostel: there is no yellow lamp to look for, just listen for music playing and people talking, you'll find it; building is on the corner.

Awesome hostel. I stayed for a week in April and definitely made the right call. The welcome received from Nina was brilliant - she went through old town Dubrovnik and gave a great insight into the best things to see, places to eat/drink etc before going on to tell me about running routes and adventure trips I could go on to keep up a decent exercise routine during mystay. Other than that the common area is a good for meeting other travellers and the free muesli was great. Highly recommended.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Scotland

friendly staff, great people, chill hostel with homely feeling, free welcome shot

Both the hostel hosts were really friendly and helpful. On arrival we were shown where to go, what to do and good places to eat.....given a free coffee! There's no cooking facilities, but a fridge and you can buy beers (it's the only licensed hostel in Old Dubrovnik!) It was clean and bright and the beds were super comfy. The only downside is the location, it's a little hard to find and not signposted. On the other hand, because of its location, it's really quiet.

Had a great stay here, the staff were great and added to the atmosphere. The location can't be beat - it's completely immersed in the old town. There's a couple supermarkets located a short distance, and there's "cold drinks and the best view" a 30 second walk away through an opening in the wall, out onto rocks that go down to the ocean. I stayed on the top floor, and had a panoramic view of the old town from one window - and views of the city wall, the ocean and Lokrum island out the other.

Absolutely great every aspect: location, cleanliness, cool staff other guests. Free welcome shot? Done.

It is a very nice hostel with a nice staff. Unfortunately, the atmosphere was not great while I was there, but it seemed like there would normally be a more social environment.

Clean, friendly, and pleasant. Superb location in Old Town Dubrovnik. My friends and I loved the free breakfast - great coffee and yummy muesli! Overall, highly recommended. The only not-so-great thing was that we had a couple of bad experiences with one creepy guest, but that's hardly the hostel's fault.

Very cute little hostel right in the old town. Small but real homely and a great place to hang out and meet people. Shout-out to Marijana and Nina for being super cool and knowing everything in and out of Dubrovnik 8)

This is the second time I've been back. The staff are very knowledgeable. The hostel is very well organised and clean.

Fresh Sheets was great! The location is incredible. You can walk anywhere in Old Town in 5 mins, & you can be at the amazing Buza bar in 2 mins or less. The staff were very friendly, helpful, & gave great recommendations that were highlights of our trip. They were always offering to book tours for people & make coffee, which I really appreciated. We stayed in the private room, which was very clean, secure, & had a great view from the window. I would highly recommend this hostel!!

We spent 3 days here and we were really sad when it came to the check out :( We had a really nice time in this hostel which is perfectly located in the old town ! The staff was really helpful and explained us everything when we arrived. The common room is a really nice place to meet people and have some beers at the happy hour. Free breakfast is also a really good point, don't need to look for a place outside :) We anjoyed the free coffee and tea as well.

My friend and I not only loved Dubrovnik, but Fresh Sheets was one of our favorite hostels on our trip. The staff was awesome and helped us out with whatever we needed and recommended the best places to eat. And it's so close to the water to go cliff jumping!

A great basecamp to explore Dubrovnik! We had a fantastic time. The staff is lovely!

• 5th Apr 2015