Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Reviews

Svetog Simuna 15, Old Town, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I found the staff at Fresh Sheets really friendly and helpful. Maria, Nina and Amtonio made me feel at home. Definately recommended to anyone whose in a Dubrovnik for a few nights or just one. These guys will make you welcome however long your stay. Cheers Kim

• 3rd May 2014

Sometimes, the place you stay during a trip remains in your memory more than the destination itself and Fresh Sheets is one of them. Staffs always tried to recommend me the best option to do and make homey atmosphere for travelers staying at hostel. Even if I traveled alone, this atmosphere made me feel relaxed and open to other travelers and I could have one of the greatest time in my travel life. Oh, location is also perfect. It is just next to Buza cafe, the most famous cafe in Dubrovnik.

• 2nd May 2014
  • South Korea

I had a great experience in Fresh Sheets Hostel. The location is very convenient if you're gonna stay for short time and the staff working there is very nice. For some reason I couldn't arrive in Dubrovnik till 11 pm but the recepcionist waited for me, she opened the door with a huge smile and showed me the hostel. They were always very helpful and willing to give you some advice (plus, they are the most beautiful girls in the city hahaha) Thanks!

When traveling solo, atmosphere is a key factor to make a trip successful. Fresh sheets is a small homey place with extremely attentive, sincerely interested staff. It's a place where you can socialise whenever you want, but without any (social) obligations. Well facilitated, perfectly located and out of many hostels/guesthouses I've visited in over 50 countries easily one of my favourites! Thanks dear Marijana and Nina!

Everything was very clean and the staff was great! The city is super nice and people tend to be naturally rude but dont take it personal its just the way they are. Its a small city so the hostel is well located but careful at night because you needtobe very quiet

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »