Frevo Praia Hostel Reviews

Rua João Cardoso Aires, 595, Recife, Brazil

Good hostel, close to the beach. Bus is easily accessible

Good hostel near the beach and the airport.

Everything was fine, except we were a bit surprised that we had to pay a surcharge to use the locker in our room.

• 11th Jul 2014
  • Hungary

The staffs were really kind. They have two cute cats. They were still small though like people and didn't bother us eating or getting relaxed outside.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Japan

Great place, the best I stay in Brazil

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

The staff was very helpful and friendly. If I had any questions, Daniela would always be able to assist me and I am really greatful for all the help. There was a nice, organised atmosphere within the hostel, making it pleasant to stay there

• 27th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Staff are great here, helpful. Walkable distance from the metro, beach and supermarket, although there are not too many restaurants in the area.

Quite a few buses nearby to get anywhere you want. Staff was helpful on what I needed to take where.

The real stars here are the staff. When I left my luggage behind (long story, lol), they went above and beyond to ensure that I got it back. They were all friendly and hospitable, and always eager to lend a hand or join you for a party or two! The facility itself was clean, comfortable and easily accessible, especially from the airport. All in all, a wonderful place to stay!