Friary View B&B Reviews

Dennehys Bohereen, Killarney, Ireland

I travelled throughout Europe, and this was my favorite place by far and felt like a haven. Staff was wonderfully nice and helpful, and their breakfast was delicious and fresh. Accommodations were clean and reminded me of home, and this is a short ten minute walk from the center of Killarney. Wonderful atmosphere, so I definitely recommend this place. It felt secluded even though it was so close to the center. Also plus that the wifi and showers (+hot water) were great!

This B&B is so cozy! It's a lovely house in a green and very calm corner of Killarney, just 500 mt far from the train/bus station. Mary, the owner, is really gentle and her house is nice and warm, with a bloomy garden on the front. Rooms are bright, spacious and clean, decorated with sweet elegant taste... the sheets are perfumed, and the bed is so comfortable! Unfortunately we have spent just one night, and we left early...so we have renounced to the breakfast, but we will come back.

• 28th Jun 2015

A very nice bnb. Great breakfast and very kind hosts. The gave us great recommendations!

View all Killarney Bed and Breakfasts