7.3
Very Good 200 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 200 Total Reviews
Friend House Hostel Located at Via Napoleone III 58, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00185 Via Napoleone III 58
73% 200
41.8966114 12.5024955
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 31-40
22nd Jun 2016
3.7

This is one of the fraud hostels I had ever encountered with. The reception guy took an additional 10 euro for the security deposit for the key provided. When we ask for the receipt, he said no need of receipt just return the keys and he will refund back the security deposit of 10 euros. The next morning we were in a hurry to catch the flight we deposited the keys to the same person in reception and unfortunately forgot to take the refund. When I am calling him for the deposit he just denied.

13th Jun 2016
6.9

Decent enough hostel. Location is decent, close proximity to the main train station and an underground station. A tad difficult to find due to the fact it is in a residential block thus no big sign outside. The only negative is that the door to the dorm room does not have a usable lock therefore it is open to all other residents. The security into the building is good however, there are two electronic locking doors to get in.

• USA, Male, 18-24
11th Jun 2016

Good hostel experience. The owner, Victor, was very friendly. He made sure I had everything I needed even though I forgot some amenities, and asked me every day what I'd seen. It felt very secure (you need to be buzzed in, and Victor's at the desk so he can see anyone who comes in), and the bathrooms are very clean. The location is pretty good too (15 minutes walk to Colosseum and 3 minutes to metro stop).

8th Jun 2016

Excellent location, you can walk to everything. The host was extremely helpful and kind. I stayed in the dorm room and there are no lockers in the rooms and you can't lock the room but the host is always at the front desk plus the building has two locked doors to get through at entrance. I never felt like security was an issue. The place is also kept very clean. I greatly enjoyed my stay here.

27th May 2016
5.4

It was not the same as advertized. There were no purple beds, no computer station, and no yellow paint. It was like a completely different building.

27th Apr 2016

The owner the hostel he is also looking reservation and he was very kind, he was really helpful. Also he offered espresso before i live. I wish i could stay one more night in roma and that hostel.

27th Mar 2016
7.1

The hostel is very close to the train station which is nice and isn't a far walk from lots of main attractions. The man working was helpful but we had to wake him up the next morning to check out even though we told him we were leaving early (7 am - not that early) when we checked in. There weren't any communal areas so the atmosphere wasn't great. There also weren't locks on the room doors which is a little unnerving.

1st Jan 2016
6.0

Sorry to tell you, out of my stay of 10 days in Europe this is the worst hostel I have stayed in.