7.1
Very Good 228 Total Reviews
7.1
Very Good 228 Total Reviews
Friend House Hostel Located at Via Napoleone III 58, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00185 Via Napoleone III 58
71% 228
41.8966114 12.5024955
    Rooms available

21st Sep 2016
6.9

If you can, find another hostel. There were no lockers available which really concerned me in leaving my stuff behind. There was a free breakfast but it was off-site and confusing to find. Very basic facilities but at least it was clean.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2016
7.7

Wifi was good, rooms were nice. No lockers and no locks on the door so I didn't feel the security was great,however reception was right next to our room and there were a few locked doors to get past before getting in to the hostel so I never worried about my valuables. Location was good,10 minute walk to the centre! Bathroom and shower were clean and big. The kitchen didn't impress and there wasn't much of an atmosphere. Staff were friendly and the breakfast was ace!! Would stay here again :)

9th Aug 2016
3.1

To be fair, I didn't like italy at all. The heat and the people and the dirty city were the main reason, but the hostel didn't help. First of all, italy has a problem with fleas, so that extends to this hostel. Also, when it's 85 degrees farenheit in summer, u need to leave the window open and then the tram is so freaking loud. I won't be going back to Italy and if I ever have to, I'll save up to buy a modern hotel.

• Russia, Couple, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

We stayed at 6 mix dorm and there wasn't an ensuite in our room, but it was not a big problem, because we always could find the time,when it was free. The staff are friendly and the knows russian, it was great for us. He advise us wonderful small restaurant, where food is very tasty and not expensive. We didn't use a kitchen, because all the day we walked arond Roma and it's wonderful countrysides.