Friendly AQP Reviews

Pasaje Cusco 203, Vallecito, Cercado, Arequipa, Peru

Friendly AQP is a charming hostel with amazing staff and wonderful service. We were welcomed with open arms and it automatically felt more like a home rather than a hostel when we got there. Also, the free breakfast they served in the morning was phenomenal--especially the pancakes.

• 29th Aug 2015

Good Location, cute little place, friendly helpful staff, good wifi, yummy pancakes!! Loved it, loved Arequipa!

They forgot my wake up call which gave me five minutes to get ready because my tour guide had to me up! But helped my a lot with my lost phone. Thanks for that!

Fantastic stay! Great facilities, good breakfast and friendly atmosphere.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

Amazing hostel and Sara was great! Thanks

• 11th Aug 2015

The best hostel I've stayed at in Peru. Has a great lounge area, table tennis and a pool table. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The beds are really comfortable and the thick feather duvet keeps you warm during the cold nights. The rooftop terrace provides a great view of the volcanoes. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Arequipa. 5 stars!

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

This was a great quiet yet social hostel in my opinion. The staff were very helpful and spoke English really well. For breakfast I had a choice of bread and eggs or a pancake stuffed with bananas. The beds were quite comfortable and had some privacy curtains. There was hot water for showering and they provided pretty good pressure.

The staff are so helpful and the breakfast is great! Take note that they may describe the Colca Canyon trek as easy but we would definitely consider it moderately hard and the three day trek is the far better option allowing you to acclimatise to the altitude. Also the beds are super comfy

Great breakfast. Hot showers. Lockers for valuables. Short walk to centre and supermarket. Good common area lots of seats, TV, pool table, ping pong table, hammocks and chairs outside and on balcony. Dorm beds comfy and have individual curtains. Would only suggest more plug sockets and reading lamps! Definately recommend this hostel!

This is the nicest hostel that we stayed in out of one month, six cities and seven hostels. The location feels very secure, it is in a nice neighborhood and it is always staffed. It's not far from the main square, just a 5 minute walk. The staff is amazing, they are so kind and helpful and want you to have the best stay possible. The atmosphere is great, the breakfast is delicious, and it's reasonably priced. Plus, hot water and the best wifi I have had in Peru. Highly recommend.

The garden is really nice and they let you use the shower for free after a colca canyon trip. Try to do the colca canyon in 3 days, way more relaxing plus not so hard.

Very good hostel! Staff were so nice and people in general. Very yummy breakfast too:)

Very nice hostel, always being cleaned, good hot showers, wifi is best I have had in SA in 3 months. Staff are super nice and happy to help out anywhere possible. Booked Cruz del Sur through them with no commission added. 5 min walk to the plaza, 3 min walk to a good supermarket. Certainly not a party hostel but great to chill out for a few days. Relatively cheap and beds are comfy. Not really anything bad to add!

Great hostel. Curtains on bed is a massive plus. banana pancake breakfast was a great addition. Cheers guys x

Super helpful staff, Good wifi, great free breakfast and very clean.

Best hostel I've stayed at in Peru so far. Breakfast is served to you and is truly delicious. The place is kept very clean and the showers are hot! Great view of one of the beautiful mountains from the rooftop. Common area has an excess of furniture and is very comfortable and well kept. Good selection of movies in DVD library. Plus Arequipa is just a very beautiful and fun city. Highly recommend the walking tour.

• 14th Jul 2015

Good hostel. Decent breakfast. Helpful staff. Secure, central location. Only con was the cold shower.

Pancake breakfast do I need to say more? ?!! The staff are super helpful and very knowledgeable of the area and activities. There is a lot to do in Arequipa but if you are recovering from the Colca canyon trek there is plenty to keep you occupied at the hostel. The water was always hot. We were meant to only stay for 2 nights we ended up staying 5. Highly recommend thus hostel

Great breakfast. very kind staff. Really enjoyed my stay here

This is a very good hostel in Arequipa with a large common room and a private curtain in the dorms with an excellent breakfast included. Only negative was when booking a bus to cusco the staff told us only 1 bus company went there (the most expensive) so be sure to book your bus outside of the hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4