Friendly AQP Reviews

Pasaje Cusco 203, Vallecito, Cercado, Arequipa, Peru

Me and my friend we stayed 2 nights in a twin room. The rooms+bathrooms are very clean. First night was a bit loud since the room was next to the showers. The second night in a separate room outside was perfect. The staff is really nice and helpful. Only thing I didn''t like that there were a lot of cats running around and it smelled like cat pee.

Friendly staff, decent free breakfast and nice private rooms. Very chill atmosphere!

This place was ok. We reserved a double room, they put us right next to the metal front door, where you could hear it loudly slam. We asked to move, they put us in a quieter room upstairs, but this isn't a place to go if you want a good quiet nights sleep without earplugs. The staff was lovely, and the breakfast was good. Very weird vibe in the communal room, everyone sitting on couches in the dark staring at screens. Small but very clean kitchen, and they kept the bathrooms spotless.

Staff was really helpful and nice! Breakfast was delicious, beds were comfortable and most had curtains so you weren't bothered when other people moved around, lots of space in the common areas to relax and meet people. Kitchen was pretty gross, but other than that I highly recommend this hostel!

Friendly staff. Excellent atmosphere at the communal breakfast table. Loved the banana pancakes for breakfast.

• 6th Apr 2015

Had an awesome stay and would stay again. The staff is so nice. The girl at the front desk let me change my reservation around multiple times last minute without any trouble. She helped call the bus company to find out when I could get my own bus to colca canyon. The kitchen staff also graciously gave me food after breakfast time was "over". Very nice place

Was only meant to stay here one night and I've ended up staying four! Really chilled out atmosphere - great place to relax. Less than a 10 minute walk into town. They have pancakes for breakfast!

Best hostel in my life, the best hostel in Peru

Super nice place! Outstanding free breakfast, clean rooms, great garden terrace and huge roof terrace, super helpfull staff etc etc!! We can really recommend to stay here!!

Plaza de Armas isn't far from here at all, the staff were very helpful and the privacy was excellent for a dorm room.

The staff was very friendly and helpful and there was overall a very good atmosphere in the hostel. Definitely a good place to chill and relax!

Very helpful staff, great location (short walk to the Plaza de Armas), clean linen and a nice breakfast for free. Sometimes soap or toilet paper not timely replaced, but overall we stayed a night longer than planned as we liked the place.

I will remember this hostel mainly for the fantastic bananapancake - they made me get up for breakfast every day!

This hostel is lovely. Really clean. Great location. Breakfast is much better than most hostels and includes banana pancake. The staff are incredibly helpful. Couldn't fault it!

• 4th Mar 2015

I loved this place! As a lot of the other reviews mention, the staff really is friendly. They all remembered my name from a brief introduction! The WiFi is good, the beds are comfy, and the cutest attention-seeking kitten lives there. I'm still not sure about the rest of my travel plans but I kind of hope I pass through Arequipa one more time just so I can stay here again.

everything is excellent, the only thing is the stuff should check bus timetables and inform guests about changes. we followed informations on internet and waisted the whole day, because there was no bus. everyone comes here to do colca canyon, so the stuff should have everything updated. plus the bus ticket I booked through hostel didn't arrive to bus station as agreed and I had to pay extra for printing it again, but it's not their mistake I believe. except that, excellent hostel

Friendly and very helpful staff, nice dorms, great common areas, amazing breakfast... everything you could wish for.

We stayed there for 3 nights in a private room, and the room was not cleaned in this time; but, that being the only (not very big) disadvantage, it was a nice stay in a very nice hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. The staff was so friendly and smiling that it really felt like coming home. They were also very understanding and flexible when we couldn't get money out of the atms so for them it was no problem that we paid everything at the end. They also stored our luggage during our Colca canyon trip which was a great help. All in all, the facilities worked very well and the common spaces were nice to hang out in. I would definitely go here again!!! :-)

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Finland

As the name suggests, it is as friendly as you can get in a hostel. A big smile and hand shake every time you come in the door. Very close and family oriented atmosphere. Staff are super helpful and friendly. It is less than 10min walk to plaza de arm, hidden in a quite and secure neighborhood. If you want a hot shower,make sure you do it during off peak.

• 9th Feb 2015