Friendly AQP Reviews

Pasaje Cusco 203, Vallecito, Cercado, Arequipa, Peru

Was only meant to stay here one night and I've ended up staying four! Really chilled out atmosphere - great place to relax. Less than a 10 minute walk into town. They have pancakes for breakfast!

Best hostel in my life, the best hostel in Peru

Super nice place! Outstanding free breakfast, clean rooms, great garden terrace and huge roof terrace, super helpfull staff etc etc!! We can really recommend to stay here!!

The staff was very friendly and helpful and there was overall a very good atmosphere in the hostel. Definitely a good place to chill and relax!

Very helpful staff, great location (short walk to the Plaza de Armas), clean linen and a nice breakfast for free. Sometimes soap or toilet paper not timely replaced, but overall we stayed a night longer than planned as we liked the place.

I will remember this hostel mainly for the fantastic bananapancake - they made me get up for breakfast every day!

This hostel is lovely. Really clean. Great location. Breakfast is much better than most hostels and includes banana pancake. The staff are incredibly helpful. Couldn't fault it!

• 4th Mar 2015

I loved this place! As a lot of the other reviews mention, the staff really is friendly. They all remembered my name from a brief introduction! The WiFi is good, the beds are comfy, and the cutest attention-seeking kitten lives there. I'm still not sure about the rest of my travel plans but I kind of hope I pass through Arequipa one more time just so I can stay here again.

everything is excellent, the only thing is the stuff should check bus timetables and inform guests about changes. we followed informations on internet and waisted the whole day, because there was no bus. everyone comes here to do colca canyon, so the stuff should have everything updated. plus the bus ticket I booked through hostel didn't arrive to bus station as agreed and I had to pay extra for printing it again, but it's not their mistake I believe. except that, excellent hostel

Friendly and very helpful staff, nice dorms, great common areas, amazing breakfast... everything you could wish for.

We stayed there for 3 nights in a private room, and the room was not cleaned in this time; but, that being the only (not very big) disadvantage, it was a nice stay in a very nice hostel.

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. The staff was so friendly and smiling that it really felt like coming home. They were also very understanding and flexible when we couldn't get money out of the atms so for them it was no problem that we paid everything at the end. They also stored our luggage during our Colca canyon trip which was a great help. All in all, the facilities worked very well and the common spaces were nice to hang out in. I would definitely go here again!!! :-)

• 11th Feb 2015
  • Finland

As the name suggests, it is as friendly as you can get in a hostel. A big smile and hand shake every time you come in the door. Very close and family oriented atmosphere. Staff are super helpful and friendly. It is less than 10min walk to plaza de arm, hidden in a quite and secure neighborhood. If you want a hot shower,make sure you do it during off peak.

• 9th Feb 2015
  • China

Probably my favorite hostel so far. Some guy stopped here two months ago and is still here. It is chill with good facilities. Good wi-fi.

Nice relaxing place, however social and therefore sometimes a bit loud in the evenings if you mind that. Good breakfast, pool table, enough toilets and showers, big enough rooms. Recommended.

10 mins away from main square. Good security and great breakfast. Showers were only hot on one occasion out of the days. Toilets were always dirty but I think that's more to do with other guests....I'd recommend the hostel buying toilet brushes. No towels.

The first night I stayed, there were curtains around the beds, which was awesome before the early morning start of the Colca canyon tour! The tour I booked with the hostel was awesome! The second night I stayed in the cheapest room without windows, which would have been alright however it got flodded by the rain! Overall good for a short stay!

Like the name says, the staff here are very friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds, and generally very quiet. Lots of people getting early nights for the treks that start at 3.30am

Clean, wifi was good, nice facilities, not too loud, 10 min from the main events. NIce place to stay. Only a bit cold in the common area during the evenings.

This place was great!! The employees and owner are awesome, breakfast is fantastic (a choice of pancakes or eggs, nothing beats this) and the people staying here are awesome.

• 23rd Jan 2015