8.7
Fabulous 543 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 543 Total Reviews
Friendly AQP Located at Pasaje Cusco 203, Vallecito, Cercado, Arequipa.
Peru
Arequipa Pasaje Cusco 203, Vallecito, Cercado
87% 543
-16.4010495 -71.5418313
    Rooms available

22nd Aug 2016

There is only few block way walk to center square. Hostel site in security residential area, really quiet at night. I booked one night and extend my stay three night. I feel like home when I stay there, it is so comfortable. Hot water, strong wifi, big tv room and nice backyard, also have open top roof area to see the city view. Pancake breakfast with coffee or tea at backyard. Trully recommend, if you want have few days rest on your trip, it is the place!

• USA, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

We stayed 4 nights at Friendly hostel and really liked it. Staff was super nice, kitchen was nice, close to plaza de armas, quiet hostel with great breakfast. Would recommend!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

Lovely hostel, very helpful staff who booked my bus pass without additional cost! Only complaint is I was one of two in a four bed dorm but yet all four lockers were in use, the second night of my stay two people came in who had stayed two nights before but left their belongings locked away which I felt was unfair that this is allowed on those in the room. Girl on the desk helped me find a spare locker

15th Aug 2016

Some of the most friendly and helpful staff we've ever experienced

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Great hostel, big room! Breakfast was great (pancakes) and we were able to play ping pong whilst waiting for our night bus to Cusco! Would definitely come back

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Aug 2016

Location is great, only just round the corner from the plaza de armas, which is stunningly beautiful. Staff are super super lovely and friendly. Hostel is pretty clean, showers are mostly hot. The common area has a big tv, board games and a pool table and unlike other hostels you feel really comfortable chilling in this area on the sofas the hostel is a very quiet hostel and a place to get sleep, it's not a party hostel so perfect if you're up early in the morning for trekking!

30th Jul 2016

We stayed in Friendly AQP for 2 weeks. We really liked our stay there. The environment and staff are great, the breakfast is delicious! Everything was pretty good. Compared to the other hostels in Arequipa, there was hot water 7/24. The only problematic thing was the internet connection was poor. I would totally recommend this place!

• HashtagKai
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Jul 2016
5.1

I sent a load of laundry in to be done. They took much longer to do it than they first said, which resulted in me rushing to get to the bus station. THe next day I discovered a few items of clothing were missing from the laundry. I contacted Friendly AQP and they responded admitting they found the lost items. I asked for the items to be posted to me in Lima, but they refused to respond after that no matter how many times I contacted them. Very disappointed!!! This is extremely poor service

28th Jul 2016

I really enjoyed Friedly Hostel. It is close to the center, it's clean, with a friendly staff, great common areas, good kitchen, hot showers, secured place to keep your stuff while gone for a couple of nights and comfortable beds with curtains. I gave my laundry and it was done in a few hours. improvement: better wifi throughout the hostel and brighter lights. There was no place bright enough to read. I would a 100% recommend this hostel. Thanks everyone at Freindly AQP, you were awesome!!

26th Jul 2016

Calm and clean hostel, with a helpful and friendly staff who promptly helped me to organize the trekking to the Colca Canyon, the bus tickets, the Nazca lines overflight. The breakfast was ok, I could choose between pancake or eggs. It was 20 min walking from the Plaza de Armas.