Friendly Backpackers Hostel Reviews

No 09, Nguyen Huu Huan str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

We have been treated so well here. Perfect location with lots of activities nearby, Nice staff and a special thanks to Chien , the hotels tour guide. He was a great help for us. Only the very best recomadations from os!!! Regards Ida

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

When we walked into the reception it smelt so damp and of smoke. The room was also very damp and smelt awful. The lockers didn't have keys. And worst of all there was a cock roach in the bathroom. This place was gross.

Unfrendly hostel receptionist guy. There are no any facilities where to wait after checking out, besides couple of chairs in the small lobby. I asked the guy if it's OK I check out later in the evening, he kept quiet.. But when I was leaving at around 7-8pm he started complaining and blaiming me a lot that I checked out so late, looked like he is going to fight. I don't understant why this kind of people work in hospitality.