Friendly Backpackers Hostel Reviews

No 09, Nguyen Huu Huan str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

I stayed here for 3 nights in total with my friend. We had just arrived in this hectic city called Hanoi, but as soon as we stepped in to the hostel, there was a quiet and good atmosphere - not that we didn't like Hanoi, we loved it, but it was nice to be able to escape the chaos for sometime! The staff was beyond amazing!

• 6th May 2015
  • Denmark

“The location was alright. It was in the heart of the Old Quarter. There were restaurants near by.

• 20th Apr 2015

Great place in the old town center of Hanoi. The staff is great! They helped us a lot with buying SIM card, looking around the city and helped to book cheap tickets for bus. Thank you!

Pearl was the loveliest and most helpful manager we have ever met during our travels. She arranged trips and busses for us and was so helpful and reassuring when we wanted to make a complaint to the bus company. Friendly backpackers was pretty close to the main eating and drinking areas. Really comfortable beds, ensuite with hot showers and breakfast!!

I really enjoyed staying in this Hostel. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I arrange all trips to Halong Bay and Sapa. Breakfast was brilliant and i think it was the best price for this kind of hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel to someone else.

• 12th Apr 2015

The hostel is not really clean, but it's worth the money. Location is near the Ha Noi's Old Quarter, but a bit far from the Lake.

The staff is very unorganised. It isn't very social either, but the bed is fine.

Serious problem with the cleanness. Good location. Cheap accommodation in heart of the city.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.The beds were really nice. I had such a good sleep. Breakfast was included in the price too. I wanted to stay 2 more nights but they were fully booked. The only think that they can improve is the quality of the sheets, because they were not so clean. But it was still a good hostel to stay in.

• 2nd Feb 2015

One of the best hostels i stay. Personal very friendly, beds are confortable (very god mattres), breakfast is super big and delicious, they clean the room every day, so is super clean. Wifi is not so good, but is ok.