Friendly Backpackers Hostel Reviews

No 09, Nguyen Huu Huan str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam

Pearl is such a lovely friendly and helpful lady. We had our flights all mixed up when we arrived but she arranged an airport transfer (and re-arranger a few times). She organised our whole Halong bay trip and even managed to get us a good deal with where we stayed and being able to spend extra days on cat ba. The hostel breakfast is really really good and the rooms don't feel too cramped although the odd fan didn't work. Thank you pearl for going the extra mile for us with all our organising.

Not a bad little hostel. Everything's very compact - the bathroom in particular. The wouldn't give me a room key because they said the room was open all the time which was a little odd. I'm sure they locked up at night though but not the best for safety. Good location. Staff actually super nice, I booked 3 nights but needed to leave after 2 and they didn't charge. Not the best for information & tours but friendly enough. I would stay again for the price but not the best for meeting people.

Hostel was perfectly adequate and very cheap - good value for money. I don't recall there being any lockers or a social area though (but I might be mistaken).