Friendly Fun Franks Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Novembra Krastmala 29, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

realy friendly and nice gils on riception. -To much red color in interior. -i gas sotical room need to be renew.

• 18th Dec 2014
  • Ukraine

This hostel made my Riga stay from great to amazing! Lots of things to do as a group, super clean, nice breakfast, new facilities, and secure! When I come back I will stay there again! The staff was super nice!

Loved our stay at the Hostel. Baiba was very friendly and made us feel welcome. Would definitely recommend to everyone. Also, the hostel was very good with providing important information and advice.

• 5th Dec 2014

We had a great weekend in Riga! Thanks to the amazing Staff there! Next time again!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Austria

Really nice hostel, well-located, comfy.. A really good pick in Riga!

I would definitly recommend Friendly Fun Franks to YOUNG people. No luxury, but we didn't needed that. The staff is good looking, speeks good English, they are very friendly and they are flexible.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming, and also helped me out with any questions I had. The room was warm and comfy, shower facilities adequate and clean, and the large lounge area always had room to sit. The WiFI was a bit rubbish for most of my staff, by there's plenty of computers to use if needed. I slept past breakfast each day, but nice to know that it was on offer.

• 14th Nov 2014

one word: great!

Staff are unbelievably fantastic! Everything about this hostel (apart from Room 17 showers) was excellent. Might have just been that room as the shared showers where fine! Activities they arranged were brilliant. Bobsleigh 10/10 Shooting 10/10 Pub crawl 10/10! Free beer on arrival. Frank the dog was a class touch! Couldn't recommend this hostel enough!

Very good hostel for bacpakers‚ very clean‚ quiet room‚ big kitchen with everything and an helpful staff! I had a great moment

A nice hostel in riga. The rooms are big enough, the showers are clean, the bar is cheap, and the staff are knowledgeable about what is going on in the town. Kitchen is big enough as well.

Perfect place to stay and perfect position to enjoy the city! Nice staff, always ready to help and suggest you. I have already recommended this hostel to my friends!

• 9th Oct 2014

Extreme security but was pretty fun. Wifi doesn't reach the far away bedrooms :(

We had a great time at the hostel, the staff were excellent and the free beer on arrival was amazing! ;)

• 25th Sep 2014

Super friendly staff, all the girls at the reception desk were really helpful in everything. Beautiful girls, good atmosphere, too bad I had to leave. I had a blast in Riga. Thank You.

• 23rd Sep 2014

Hostel was very quiet for the most part, with the bar only seeming to have a dozen people in it at most before groups left for a night out. The plus side of this was having a dorm room to myself for half my stay. Staff were always friendly and helpful. Showers could use somewhere better to hang clothes/towel

Just a 5 minute walk from the bus station. Don't get confused by the board in the front, the entrance is on the back street. 2 flights of stairs up and you are welcomed with a free beer. Instant brownie points. The hostel was quite empty on a sunday (guess the stag parties leave), so me and a friend got upgraded to a 4 bed dorm. Except for the fact that the common area never had too many people, good hostel to stay in if you want a peaceful night.

There was a free beer as a welcoming gift and it was quite well. The location is very very good, but the hostel need to improve its rooms. It was ok for a hostel, but far from being very good. Besides, the stairs were creepy, you almost have to climb it! Besides, it was almost empty when I was there. Then, no fun.

very clean place. well placed.

Friendly, attractive staff, and everything was pretty good. However, the smoking room leaks into the main common area so it smells like smoke, and the wifi is not the greatest (never was able to get my computer connected)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4