Friendly Venice - Female only Reviews

San Marco, 2947, Campo Santo Stefano - Venezia, Venice, Italy

Great stay in Venice. Would use again. Thanks

The staff was excellent, caring and loving! the location was excellent as was the atmosphere and there is a locker that you are assigned to protect your belongings (it's not massive but adequate for traveling purposes). You pay a bit more for the female only hostel but it was well worth it. I would go back there in a heartbeat.

• 9th Oct 2014

From arrival I was welcomed by the staff, given maps information ect. The location was fantastic close to everything I felt very safe here. Breakfast was organised had everything I needed. Would defiantly recommend this hotel and if I come back I will stay here. Thank you friendly Venice

Loved this place. After staying at another not such nice hostel it was a breath of fresh air. Staff were helpful, other guests were nice. Only two of us in my room and lots of space. I got there early and she welcomed me to breakfast, which included fresh fruit. Definitely would recommend this place and come back again!

View all Venice Bed and Breakfasts