Friends Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Mircea Vulcanescu 114 (former Stefan Furtuna St.), Bucharest, Romania

Really nice place with an amazing staff, it was a bit far from the center of the city, but it really wasn't that difficult to get there

Alex and Denisa where terrific hosts at the hostel. Really friendly girls. This is a great hostel to meet new people, drink the night away with some karaoke and make great memories. I highly recommend this place due to the price, atmosphere and the receptionists are pretty cute 😉 all in all, I had a great time at Friend's Hostel!

it's a lovely hostel with a convenient location:close to the train station and not too far from the centre. Staff is nice and helpful. There is an amazing common room at the top to hang out. Also kitchen has all the facilities you need. Would recomend staying here :)

Denisa and Alex are fantastic people. They helped us to feel confortable and provide a unforgetable atmosphere in the Hostel, including a karaoke party. We loved !

Great Hostel , The staff really make it a welcoming place , very clean and awesome kitchen to utilize, walk down the river to the old town with lots of bars . thanks again guys for the best hospitality! !

good set up. ask them to turn on the air conditioning when you sleep. helpful staff.

The Friends Hostel is an all around great establishment with a very friendly atmosphere many places to sit and chill and not to forget very ''Friendly'' receptionists who will do their best to ensure satisfaction ;). All in all my friends and I enjoyed our stay very much to the point that we extended it twice over because we just felt so comfortable. I can only recommend taking a look yourself.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Greece
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very helpful staff, everything is just look great and the people I meet is really nice!

I was only here for 1 night but the staff were all friendly and welcoming and then the next morning after I missed my bus they were very helpful with trying to get me to Bulgaria...Eventually due to time constraints I took a taxi. I am sure that doesn't happen too often!

Nice, clean and friendly staff

Small and cramped. Even the shower ceiling low enough I couldn't stand. Reasonably near station but far from everything else.

this place is very nice - especially since it is so cheap... the place is nice, with breakfast and a garden to hang out with other tourists... the location is not very central but very practical if you're traveling by train and wanna be near the train station... recommended!

This hostel is great! The team is very nice! The welcome is warm! Thank you for every thing! And see you soon!

• 22nd Jun 2015

They have a projector which you can use to watch movie with a group of people. Super cool!

Front desk staff wasn't particularly motivated. Upstairs showers are poorly designed and inundate the whole bathroom. On a positive note, internet connection is excellent. Hostel should get a credit card machine or find a way (there are plenty of internet-based solutions) to accept card payments.

Is like true home friend...sow if you are in buchurest and you book for a hostal book this hostal,you will not be disappointed.

• 29th May 2015