Friends Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Mircea Vulcanescu 114 (former Stefan Furtuna St.), Bucharest, Romania

Very nice hostel , in quite place , only 20 minuts walking from centre city Very kind and nice Staff ;) Many service includid in the ceap price . For some question can be better , but is hostel for very ceap price ;) I very suggest go in this hostel ... :D

Located near the train station and within walking distance to the old town, this hostel was perfect for our visit to Bucharest. Extremely helpful staff !!!!

Compared to my stays other hostels throughout Europe this hostel takes the cake for being the worst experience thus far. If you value security, sleep, respect, and common courtesy this place will seriously challenge your capacity to stay mentally healthy. The people staying in the hostel were wonderful people whom I I'll ever forget. The staff however have no sense of respect for the guests and playing loud bad music at all hours. Steer clear of here.

• 31st Dec 2015

It's absolutely the best hostel in Bucharest! Cool people and super helpful staff, cozy atmosphere, not a fancy spot, a great party place and all that things- close to the city center. Definitely I'll check it at least one more time in the future.

I am more than satisfied.All the people are to friendly and openminded. The atmosphere is so cool and cosily.The hostel is lacated next to the old town (you can approach it for 10-15 min. on food).There is a bus stop on the opposite site which you can get on 24/7.The cleanness is exellent.It is very warm inside.There is a kitcen ,where you can prepare your food.Thank you very much for everythink!!!!!

Really good people working there!

Good common areas to talk with other hostelers

go to a proper hostel, dont waste your time here

This hostel is really average, I was there during a quiet time so it probably wasn't the best experience. The location is really close to the train station which is helpful but otherwise it's really quite far from the city center and a bit of a dodgey area. The bed was comfy enough. There is only one woman's toilet and shower to the whole hostel. The staff were helpful when you needed but largely ignored guests. If the staff weren't awake in time then breakfast wasn't put out.

Really nice place with an amazing staff, it was a bit far from the center of the city, but it really wasn't that difficult to get there

Alex and Denisa where terrific hosts at the hostel. Really friendly girls. This is a great hostel to meet new people, drink the night away with some karaoke and make great memories. I highly recommend this place due to the price, atmosphere and the receptionists are pretty cute 😉 all in all, I had a great time at Friend's Hostel!

it's a lovely hostel with a convenient location:close to the train station and not too far from the centre. Staff is nice and helpful. There is an amazing common room at the top to hang out. Also kitchen has all the facilities you need. Would recomend staying here :)

Denisa and Alex are fantastic people. They helped us to feel confortable and provide a unforgetable atmosphere in the Hostel, including a karaoke party. We loved !

Great Hostel , The staff really make it a welcoming place , very clean and awesome kitchen to utilize, walk down the river to the old town with lots of bars . thanks again guys for the best hospitality! !

good set up. ask them to turn on the air conditioning when you sleep. helpful staff.

The Friends Hostel is an all around great establishment with a very friendly atmosphere many places to sit and chill and not to forget very ''Friendly'' receptionists who will do their best to ensure satisfaction ;). All in all my friends and I enjoyed our stay very much to the point that we extended it twice over because we just felt so comfortable. I can only recommend taking a look yourself.

• 9th Aug 2015