Friends Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Mircea Vulcanescu 114 (former Stefan Furtuna St.), Bucharest, Romania

The staff was very nice and helpful and even it the hostel is a bit further away from the center it is a nice walk of 15 minutes getting there by foot through an interesting neighborhood ans a park. The only thing I did not like was that the kitchen is in the cellar because having your breakfast in the dark even though it is sunny outside is a little bit depressing.

nice hostel with very friendly hostesses! I recommend it for small budgets!

• 8th Jul 2014

Excellent staff, excellent atmosphere, excellent hostel. Must try it if you'll go to Bucharest.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Colombia

I came back to them after leaving for Transylvania. This hostel is run by an excellent team that is a major plus. They can help you with ANYTHING. If you are ready to take the step and explore the beautiful Bucharest, beyond and "above the forest" this is where you should start I am 110% positive :)

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

We are a group of 5 german travellers and had an awesome time at friends hostel. We arrived at 5 in the morning and were able to check in already. The staff is very nice and helpful. We gotba lot of useful tipps for bucharest and nearby places. We highly recommend staying at friends hostel even though you have to walk a bit to reach the city center it is worth it.

• 12th Jun 2014

八人房的房間有點擠!locker太小了,只能放些簡單的電子產品與皮包,後背包無法放進去!晚班的櫃臺女生人非常友善!網路品質還ok!

Located near the train station and within walking distance to the old town, this hostel was perfect for our trip! Friendly staff, nice rooms!

Nice hostel, very nice staff, very close to the train station, But far from the center but there is Buses and Subway !

One of the greatest hostels I've ever stayed - it has a homey atmosphere and extremely helpful staff! I felt like home really.

Really nice and helpful staff, amazing facilities and a perfect value for the money you pay! Absolutely recommended!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Very, very helpful staff that invested time to explain all things that I wanted to know about the facilities in the Hostel but also in the city. It was easy to feel like being athome. I definitely recommend that place. Thanks for the nice stay!

Diana and Andreea are so kind and friendly, we loved them. They always help us and they didnt fed up our question about the city.. Thank you Friends Hostel. See you soon.

Close to the train station. Helpful staffs. Cheap prices. That's all I needed. Highly recommended!

We loved Friends Hostel!! Located close to Gara du Nord. Metro stops and airport bus near by. A good place to rest and chill out. Beds are great, so are the showers. The best feature was the crew! We have never felt so welcomed as in Friends. Thumbs up for Dana, Diana and Andreea. The will help you with everything you need and are always in for good conversation. For the Dutch speaking people, one of them actually speaks Dutch! We loved our stay in Friends. Come as strangers, leave as friends!