Friends Hostel Bucharest Reviews

Mircea Vulcanescu 114 (former Stefan Furtuna St.), Bucharest, Romania

Close to the train station. Helpful staffs. Cheap prices. That's all I needed. Highly recommended!

We loved Friends Hostel!! Located close to Gara du Nord. Metro stops and airport bus near by. A good place to rest and chill out. Beds are great, so are the showers. The best feature was the crew! We have never felt so welcomed as in Friends. Thumbs up for Dana, Diana and Andreea. The will help you with everything you need and are always in for good conversation. For the Dutch speaking people, one of them actually speaks Dutch! We loved our stay in Friends. Come as strangers, leave as friends!

warm-hearted receptionist.

Brilliant hostel with amtosphere like a house. Perfect kitchen and showers, good heating in the rooms. I am sure during summer with the garden it will be even better. I will be glad to come back to Friends Hostel.

Only stayed one night. about a 20 minute walk from the fun in old town. A very good hostel if you are concerned with being near the train station,

This hostel is nothing special, but it was a fine place to stay a few days. When I was there no one used the common room so it was not easy to meet people, and though its close to the train station it's quite far from the center

very close to the train station, the staf is amazing 5 wonderful ladies that will make your stay as comfortable as possible. probabely one of the best hostel i stayed last years.

Great hostel in a perfect location if you consider arriving by train and do not want to cruise through whole Bucharest by metro or taxi mafia. Nice staff, clean showers and toilets and a chill out lounge that is great to enjoy calmness.

Really close to the train station, this place is perfect to hang in for a couple of nights and relax. The staff were extremelly receptive and were a great help! We enjoyed our stay here greatly.

I stayed there for 7 nights last week and it felt like being home, everybody from the staff was so kind and friendly. The rooms, but especially the kitchen and bathrooms are really clean and tidy. All in all, it was a really good value for the money spent, imho the best value for money in the entire hostel business of the city.

The name represents well the place, very friendly people. The staff is really cool and they organize a few events with the other guests which is fun. Location, in my opinion is very good if you don't mind walking (being near the train station makes everything easier when you need to go buy a ticket). Super helpful staff to get you the schedules and to tell you how to get to your next destination. Clean and has the facilities you need. Good value, would recommend!

I enjoyed it, i approve

• 26th Jul 2013

very nice. Near train station..The staff are playful.

Better than my last 3 residences+roommates from home! Friendly,helpful, comfortable! I'll be back! All the best, thank you!

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Poland

The staff were excellent! They really did everything possible to ensure we had a great stay.

Our entire stay the communal areas were empty so no atmosphere. Staff member with long curly hair lovely but the other lady who greeted us was grumpy. Bathroom okay but tired. Room fine. 25 min walk to attractions but close to railway.

The location is not in a nice area and risky at night. It appears as if it is owned and run by a family who treat it as their home (laundry drying in the hallways, kids using the stereo late at night, granny doing ironing in the kitchen at 7am etc). It's friendly but I'd rather not backpacking as we know it.

Nice and well located hostel. It is very clean, and there is always someone to help you. Great value for money.

Good nice standart hostel

This is an okay hostel, very cheap, close to the train station and thus very useful. The kitchen is nice, but the carpet in the dorm room was a bit smelly.

Thank you for the review, but I'm pretty sure not the carpet was smelly. Sometimes, some well traveled socks could be :)..

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7