Friends Hostel Budapest Reviews

4 Terez Krt., 6th district, Budapest, Hungary

Lovely hostel, Definately worth value for money. Excellent location, bathrooms very clean, room was spacious. They did add an extra mattress in the floor in our room, and the bunk beds said 'unsuitable for children over 14years' which was a bit worrying, but I was perfectly safe in the top bunk. Thin mattresses though.

What a great time in Budapest. This hostel was great! I highly recommend it to others and have already done so.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

The female receptionist is new but amazing. She is friendly and extremely helpful!

The hostel itself was very clean, staff were friendly. Value for money. Add in breakfast and it would have been a great stay. Only small issue we found out towels were provided but never got them even when we asked staff for them.

In my travels in europe so far the most beautiful accomodation in the new hostel apartment, beautiful balcony overlooking georgious budapest architecture from old times. strongly recommended.

Great place, staff really went beyond their duties by sending me by post some items I had forgotten. Highly recommended.

• 22nd Jun 2014

I stayed in the female dorm in the other apartment. The room is very big and has two big sofas. I enjoyed the clean bedroom, bathroom and kithchen. Almost everything is neat and clean. The location is awesome which is close to metro line one. 3 mins walk. However, it's not a hostel that have 'party' atmosphere. But I prefer a quieter place to stay so I like it.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

We like a los the hostal atmosphere.

I totally recommand the hostel... Well located, nice peuple working there, clean and safe.

• 5th Apr 2014

very good hostel,the best I ever met

The hostel is overall good. Except the wifi it doesn't wok so well.