Friends Hostel Budapest Reviews

4 Terez Krt., 6th district, Budapest, Hungary

In my travels in europe so far the most beautiful accomodation in the new hostel apartment, beautiful balcony overlooking georgious budapest architecture from old times. strongly recommended.

Great place, staff really went beyond their duties by sending me by post some items I had forgotten. Highly recommended.

• 22nd Jun 2014

I stayed in the female dorm in the other apartment. The room is very big and has two big sofas. I enjoyed the clean bedroom, bathroom and kithchen. Almost everything is neat and clean. The location is awesome which is close to metro line one. 3 mins walk. However, it's not a hostel that have 'party' atmosphere. But I prefer a quieter place to stay so I like it.

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

We like a los the hostal atmosphere.

I totally recommand the hostel... Well located, nice peuple working there, clean and safe.

• 5th Apr 2014

very good hostel,the best I ever met

The hostel is overall good. Except the wifi it doesn't wok so well.