Friends Hostel Budapest Reviews

4 Terez Krt., 6th district, Budapest, Hungary

Lovely hostel and a great location, we were there for 3 days and didn't pay a penny for travel having done all the touristy stuff and more, we were never more than a half an hour walk from the hostel. Staff are great too - Kristina gave us a very warm (if a little mad!) welcome. Would stay again for sure.

The hostal is pretty good ! Good wifi, and clean, It is really quite so you can get a good rest after all day walking ! I didn't like the manager (Jack ) attitude, as a manager, he has to hear to the traveller, not saying "I donk like when people complain about my hostel" he wasn't friendly at all . But besides that it was good the hostal.

I chose the dormitory room and it's highly beyond my expectation. It has sofa, table, balcony, just like a cozy home and u hv everything u needed. I love it and will definitely come back if I go to Budapest!

Friends Hostel was one of my favorite stays around Europe. It was like staying in an apartment nicer than my own. Everything was clean and peaceful and the staff and location were wonderful. Don't hesitate to stay here!

Nice place clean and friendly staff. Very quiet

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Very helpful staff, helped us book activities and let us store our luggage on the last day even past reception hours! A pretty quiet hostel and small, but worth the stay close to good restaraunts and nightlife.

• 23rd May 2015

A nice,clean, quiet hostel in a good location with very friendly staff. Good place to stay as a base for a few days. Not the place if you want more of a big hostel, party/social type feel, but I really liked it and would recommend.

Very good location and clean

• 17th May 2015
  • China

I had an amazing stay in Friends hostel. The facilities are well provided! Oh..the staff is so helpful and friendly! I absolutely love that hostel!

Great place. My only qualm would be that it's definitely not soundproof. This isn't too much of a problem as it's not a party hostel and most guests are respectful, but the last night I was there there were quite loud guests (chattering and almost shouting at 11 p.m.) and a baby crying. Who brings a baby to a hostel?!

Amazing staff! Amazing place. I would definitely come back to this hostel. Met awesome people as well. Thanks Gergely for the superb hospitality. Greetings from Panama.

Me and my boyfriend had our own apartment. When we arrived the staff was really nice and showed us everything we needed. We also used the free laundry since we stayed for 5 nights and that was good. Unfortunately we had to change the apartment after one night to another one. Both apartments were really nice though and we dont have anything to complain about.