Friends Hostel Budapest Reviews

4 Terez Krt., 6th district, Budapest, Hungary

Everything amazing, lovely place and very comfortable. Bathroom could've been a bit cleaner but was still very nice. Felt more like a home than a hostel. Air con though shouldn't be turned off at night. But loved our stay would definitely recommend!!

Warm welcome by the girl in reception, really made us feel at home. However the guy was always in a bad mood and was very rude to us. Hostel was lovely bar the guy. Room, toilets and showers were spotless. Fridge contained drinks and there was food available to buy for small price. Slates in bed kept braking also.

Good hostel very clean with great facilities. Not a lot of atmosphere though and not a great place to meet people. Staff were very friendly and helpful and location was good too. Nice and quiet as well, apart from traffic noise.

Great location and very easy to find from the station. Hostel was spotless, massive room swith large shared bathrooms. Nice kitchen and dining area for those travelling and wanting to save some money. Nice and sociable atmosphere as well which was lovely :)

The staff was the best part of the house. Thank you !

Lovely hostel and a great location, we were there for 3 days and didn't pay a penny for travel having done all the touristy stuff and more, we were never more than a half an hour walk from the hostel. Staff are great too - Kristina gave us a very warm (if a little mad!) welcome. Would stay again for sure.

It was in an excellent location, within walking distance of most everything. It as very clean with an amazing staff.

The hostal is pretty good ! Good wifi, and clean, It is really quite so you can get a good rest after all day walking ! I didn't like the manager (Jack ) attitude, as a manager, he has to hear to the traveller, not saying "I donk like when people complain about my hostel" he wasn't friendly at all . But besides that it was good the hostal.

I chose the dormitory room and it's highly beyond my expectation. It has sofa, table, balcony, just like a cozy home and u hv everything u needed. I love it and will definitely come back if I go to Budapest!

Friends Hostel was one of my favorite stays around Europe. It was like staying in an apartment nicer than my own. Everything was clean and peaceful and the staff and location were wonderful. Don't hesitate to stay here!

Nice place clean and friendly staff. Very quiet

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

Very helpful staff, helped us book activities and let us store our luggage on the last day even past reception hours! A pretty quiet hostel and small, but worth the stay close to good restaraunts and nightlife.

• 23rd May 2015

A nice,clean, quiet hostel in a good location with very friendly staff. Good place to stay as a base for a few days. Not the place if you want more of a big hostel, party/social type feel, but I really liked it and would recommend.

Very good location and clean

• 17th May 2015
  • China

I had an amazing stay in Friends hostel. The facilities are well provided! Oh..the staff is so helpful and friendly! I absolutely love that hostel!

Great place. My only qualm would be that it's definitely not soundproof. This isn't too much of a problem as it's not a party hostel and most guests are respectful, but the last night I was there there were quite loud guests (chattering and almost shouting at 11 p.m.) and a baby crying. Who brings a baby to a hostel?!

Amazing staff! Amazing place. I would definitely come back to this hostel. Met awesome people as well. Thanks Gergely for the superb hospitality. Greetings from Panama.