Friends Hostel Budapest Reviews

4 Terez Krt., 6th district, Budapest, Hungary

I totally recommand the hostel... Well located, nice peuple working there, clean and safe.

• 5th Apr 2014

very good hostel,the best I ever met

The hostel is overall good. Except the wifi it doesn't wok so well.

it was very nice stay in this hostel, staff were kind and friendly and we felt like at home, i enjoyed alot with my friend..we can recommend to everyone, very good location for nice money with really perfect accommodation

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Slovakia

Everything was perfect. Thanks!

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Hungary

Excellent location, hosting, cosy room @ the most reasonable price!

• 5th Jan 2014
  • Hungary

We stayed two nights in twin-bed private. Location was good, many shops cafes etc around, especially many night clubs. Security was good. Very clean, staff does very good job. However, the mattress and blankets were very thin; it was very cold at night so we asked for a second blanket. It is not much possible to get to know other people in the hostel. Overall good place, worth to money and I recommend it.

Great hostel, perfect location and very clean!

cleanest hostel I've stayed in! very helpful and friendly staff

• 28th Nov 2013

Booked a twin room, late Nov, had apartment across the balcony at no extra cost! Clean and well equipped. Beds were large and comfortable- extra bedding in the wardrobe. Walls provided solid sound proofing. Curtains were blackout quality. We had our own boiler- it was always warm. Fridge had a reasonably priced mini bar. Free wifi signal could keep steady FaceTime. George was always very helpful. Very impressed with Friends Hostel, worth booking 7 nights for the free (one way) airport transfer.

This hostel certainly was a big difference in my trip, the location it's great, a lot facilities and nice places very close to visit. Another important point is cleanliness, i couldn't complain about this because the hostel is extremely clean and organized. You can fell home in this place, make friends, spend a great time and make your visit to Budapest excellent and more exciting than planned!

• 21st Nov 2013

Very nice, clean, friendly and overall I liked the location. The only one is thing is that I felt that it isn't a hostel to actually get to know more travelers, but again, not really a big problem in my case.