Friends Hostel - Griboedova Reviews

Griboedova Channel, 20, Saint-Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia

I came from a fail choose in Apple Hostel in SPB wich is terrible. I arreve to Friends and this guys save my staying in SPB. The location is perfect and the price is good. Good atmosphere, kitchen and service... it has a vending machine with coffee, soft drinks and cookis wich can save a midnight attack. Also has supermarkets and a good kitchen if you wanna save money. Close to everything!. really enjoy my staying here and the guys from reception became friends.

• 23rd Oct 2015
  • Chile

Friendly staff. Nice location - almost center of the city. One comment - there are some windows left open at night. Perhaps that was done by the guests ant not by the hostel, but we were in some rainy days and mosquitoes came into inside.

• 28th Jul 2015