Friends Hostel - Griboedova Reviews

Griboedova Channel, 20, Saint-Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia

beautiful so central and cool please , wifi, good thè, good spaces and toilet, helpful staff

AMAZING Hostel. Staff is fantastic, I love the smiles and the help. Specially from Anna, which make my stay fun and joyful !!

Our room was filled with mosquitos. Not sure if other Petersburg Hostels have this problem, but the windows don't have screens so whenever a roomate opened them our sleep was interrupted by lots of bites. I probably got bit about 25 times here. Even after killing a lot of the creatures they kept coming back. In the lobby the TV is ussually on. There is no kitchen here, just a fridge and microwave/toaster. A little tricky to find.

Reception is very busy in the day, takes more than 15 minutes or more to talk to reception. Would recommend having double reception from 11 to 7. Common room is comfortable; 8 bed room is a little small, but manageable. Location is the best thing.

Staff was friendly and even welcomed us at 2am in the morning without problems. Location is great, directly at Nevskiy Prospekt and close to the party street dumskaya. Sanitary facilities are okay. Not bad but also nothing special. Overall totally suitable for a few-nights stay in St. Petersburg, especially for students and budget-travellers

The staff were exceptional in this perfectly located hostel. I have just two problems with the place: 1) each floor has a seperate common room, meaning there is no central place for guests to gather so it is kind of hard to meet people and 2) the computers can be kind of frustrating. I don't know what they are running Ubuntu! Otherwise a really fantastic hostel. The Staff. My god they were great for me.

Fantastic staff. Really helpful.

View all St Petersburg Hostels