Friends Hostel - Griboedova Reviews

Griboedova Channel, 20, Saint-Petersburg, St Petersburg, Russia

Great stay! Very good prices for separate rooms. Not a good idea to put tv sets in dorms, as an idiot is always tempted to watch tv at 1 am.

• 24th Feb 2014

Very decent hostel in perfect location. The atmosphere is a bit anonymous for my taste, though. One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in!

Friends on Griboyedova - one of the most convienent places for travellers to Saint-Pete. The very centre of the city.

We had a great time at Friends Hostel. The staff were the friendliest we came across in Russian Hostels, spoke good English and were happy to help us out with directions and bag storage after we had checked out. The only thing I could think of improving would be the kitchen facilities. It would be nice to have more than a microwave to cook with but it was great that there were fridges and a hot water dispenser so you can still make dehydrated or cold meals. Overall it was great. Thank you!

Friends Hostel Is a great choice, The Location is just Excellent, it's so close to the Metro station which is making it easy to find using a public transportation and it's just like 5 mins walking to palace square and Hermitage, it was always clean, The whole Staff were so helpful and friendly, Especially Alexandra Lykana and Ksenia Churina, they were always ready to help, Pulse they let me keep my luggage for couple of hours after checked out, Briefly........I will come back to Friends Again.

Very nice hostel in great central location! All was good!

Best hostel I've yet been to in Russia. Sensational location - 5min walk from the Hermitage. Great facilities including big kitchens, computers, FREE LAUNDRY, and plenty of showers and toilets. Reception spoke good english and were helpful. Only negatives are an incredibly squeaky bunk bed and lack of security. You hand your room key to reception when leaving and ask for it back when returning. They don't check your ID when you get your key back so anyone could grab the key for your room

View all St Petersburg Hostels