Friends Hostel - Nevsky Reviews

106, Nevsky prospect, apt. 7, St Petersburg, Russia

Hostel is small and while there full of russians. It is pretty far away from city centre but close to public transport. Atmosphere was pretty scary if you were travelling alone. Staff was trying to be helpfull even they did not speak wery good english.

Standard hostel, nothing too bad - although the beds were quite short - but nothing particularly memorable to warrant a return.

thanks nice stay. marius PS. Blockout blinds might be nice for those bright nites

• 2nd Aug 2013

Hard to give a review to that hostel. It's not that bad but I was in the 6 bed dorms and 2 guys were really smelly (REALLY) and 2 teenagers were playing video games on computer till 2am.. So that killed my experience there and I had to leave 1 night before I planned too. Also, most of the guests there spoke only russian, so not that easy to meet people..

We are really sorry, that your experience with us wasn’t so pleasant! But dorm neighbors are really something you can not predict. But if someone breaks the hostel rules (like don’t keep quiet after 11 pm) you should inform the reception, which is 24 hours. And also normally we have a lot of foreign guests during the summer period, I guess you just were not lucky with this during the days of your stay!

Staff was very nice and helpfull. Location is great. However, the room was average. Beds are old and not that comfortable. But its price is very good.

Thanks a lot for your comment! Perhaps we should start to change beds to the new ones soon!

Great hostel located next to Nevskiy propekt. We spent one night there but it was just great. Girls working at the reception were very nice! I would recommend it!!

• 30th Jun 2013
  • Spain

Thanks a lot! We will be more than happy to have you back!

View all St Petersburg Hostels