Friends Hostel - Vosstaniya Reviews

Vosstaniya st. 11, St Petersburg, Russia

This was the best of the 3 hostels which we stayed in in St Petersburg.

Great staff/cleanliness/facilities. Very strange customers though!

Very clean hostel. They have a very good team of staffs and the value for money is probably one of the best you can find in the city. I definitely recommend it!

My name is Lena and I am from Tyumen, Russia. The hostel is amazing! Even though that was my first hostel experience). You will definitely enjoy the atmosphere regardless of your age and identity. The staff is very friendly and all of them speak really good English (that was essential as i stayed with my english-speaking friend). They helped her with the registration etc.

• 16th Aug 2013
  • Russia

Fantastic location and staff spoke excellent English and were helpful in every way they could. The kitchen on each floor was just a kettel, microwave and fridge but enough for making breakfast and sandwiches. Free laundry was a real bonus for me. No other English speakers seemed to be staying there but that has been par for the course across most of Russia. Excellent overall and would recommend

View all St Petersburg Hostels