Superb 620 Total Reviews
Superb 620 Total Reviews
Friends Hostel & Apartments Located at 4 Terez Krt., 6th district, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest Budapest 1066 4 Terez Krt., 6th district
91% 620
47.5040839 19.0641331
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 25-30
12th Aug 2016
6.9

Good location. We stayed in a private room which was seperate to the actual hostel, room was spacious (had to ask for more pillows as only one very small and uncomfortable pillow provided each. Room was on an inner courtyard so very noisy with people coming back from nights out. Heavy doors which slam quite loudly. Only 2 bathrooms which we did have to wait for on a number of occasions (perhaps the hostel was more busy as we were there for sziget festival). Bathrooms need updating desperately!

3rd Aug 2016
5.4

This hostel was not as I hoped. When I arrived, I was told I would not be staying at the property but at a flat down the road. This meant I had no access to the security a reception desk provides or the help and assistance. The room itself was fine, but was away from the main road which I had selected the hostel for. To improve the service, this needs to be made much clearer jn the description because I was shocked when I arrived.

2nd Aug 2016

Of all the hostels I stayed at during my trip, this for me was the best hostel! The staff are all so lovely and helpful and the room was very comfortable. Would very much recommend this hostel!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
31st Jul 2016

The Friends Hostel is definitely somewhere that stands out for me in regards to accomodation I've used over the years. It's modern, clean, great facilities, great staff, beautiful building and street. For us Kriszta really made our stay the best it could be. She is probably one of the nicest people I have come across and wonderful at her job. She's welcoming, kind, chatty friendly, funny and nothing is too much to ask from her! Had an amazing stay and would definitely recommend and return! :)

25th Jul 2016

Such an amazing hostel, it was so spacious, had really good cooking facilities and reliable wifi! Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2016

Well located on a main street so slightly noisy with windows open at night, but felt very safe for solo travellers. Well equipped kitchen. Booked a bed in a 4-person dorm but given a bed in an 8-bed - fortunately this dorm was fabulous plus they refunded the difference. Note the hostel is split on one floor with two separate entrances - one modern wing with reception etc, one older but still well kept. There are only two bathrooms for 15+ people but didn't cause any problems.

25th Jul 2016

This hostel is wonderful! The most clean that I know, love it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
24th Jul 2016

Friends hostel is in a perfect location for either catching the metro or walking. The staff are super friendly and helpful. It's a small, low key hostel which makes the atmosphere a bit dull at times but it's super clean and feels like an apartment more than a hostel. Would definitely recommend friends hostel if you want your own space and not keen on the party atmosphere otherwise I would stay elsewhere

• rebgallagaaa
  • Scotland, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2016

A really lovely hostel with friendly staff who were always happy to help. We stayed in a dorm room which was basically an apartment, it was so spacious and really beautiful. We felt very secure here and the atmosphere was great. The hostel is literally on the Main Street and so nothing was too far to walk to. Would definitely recommend making full use of the kitchen facilities as they were great here and saved us loads of money on eating out. We would stay here again 100%

• Panama, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2016

This is basically a Hotel! I stayed in an 8-bed female dorm which even had sofas inside! That's how big it was. The kitchen, the facilities, the cleanliness, the staff... Overall one of the BEST hostels I've ever booked and stayed in. FULLY RECOMMENDED!