Friends Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Ruska 49, Wroclaw, Poland

Place was going through some construction, my room wasn't ready so I had to stay in a different room. Can't fault them because it was off season and they were doing improvements. Pros: Unbelievable location, good staff, value. Cons: They provided truly awful directions to find the place. Not much interactions between fellow backpackers which isn't really their fault. I'd definetly stay here again, this place has a lot of potential, just needs to execute better but it was off-season.

Super przytulne miejsce w bdb localizacji! Bardzo pomocna obsluga!

• 8th Feb 2015
  • Poland

Dziękujemy za miły komentarz i bardzo się cieszymy, że pobyt we Friends Hostel się udał. Pozdrowienia od naszej załogi.

If you are looking for a basic room in an excellent location then this is the one. Staff is friendly and very helpful, rooms and beds where clean.. The personal lockers/storage are not very secure though. Showers are also abit annoying as they are set with a timer and its very short to have a good shower.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Malta

Was very quiet when I was there but good place to stay none the less :)

Staff very helpful! I just didn't like the bathroom and toilet, once they were dirty compared to other hostels I have been. It can be improved in my opinion.