Friends Hostel & Apartments Reviews

ul. Ruska 49, Wroclaw, Poland

The staff (I've only met the girl at the desk) where really very nice and helpful. The hostel was quite clean and near the center. Quite nice breakfast included in the price, in a cafe nearby. Unfortunately I ended up in a bedroom full of Polish people, 2 of them where couples sleeping together that stood in the bedroom all the time and besides those I didn't see any other guests there. It was a bit strange but I guess I was just unlucky. I would still return there if I was back in town for sure

Square room is good but they put me and my cousin in a small couple bed, the shower do not have a support so you cannot use both hands during a shower and the shower heater has a 5 minutes usage limit. Location is the best point.

The hostel is good, the staff is not bad, but have the breakfast in another building and only at 09:30 or at 10:30, in sundays, is horrible. It ruins the morning if you want to wake up early and get out to visit the city.

The location of the hostel is really good; super close to Rynek Square and the breakfast that is offered at the cafe down the street is pretty good. Julia, one of the staff there, was so friendly and so helpful, which we really appreciated. The only downsides of the hostel are that it is extremely tiny and cramped (however the beds are comfy) and the overall atmosphere was pretty boring. The toilet is also right beside reception which is sort of awkward and the showers are extremely tiny too.

Friendly staff

Great place truly friendly!

This place was just great! Really nice and friendly staff, great location.. I would absolutely recommend this place!

Thank you for nice rewiev ;p Best greetings from reception stafff!

Staff was amazingly nice! I had a great short stay there! Beds were sooo comfortable!!! I truly enjoy this place! And it is very well located, really close from the city center! And at a walkable distance from the train station and the bus station! Thank you very much!

Next to the most interesting nightlife neighborhood, friendly-helpful staff, clean, familiar place, which might feel sometimes too tiny