Friends Hostel

Fabulous 291 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2017
4.3

Do not stay here, especially if you are a female traveling alone. The location is close to the city center but on a dirty street. I had a 40 something-year-old man staying in the same room as me and was highly creepy. I had to sleep on a cot in the corner of the room, which was absolutely disgusting.

31st May 2017

Good hostel, clean and friendly, common areas had been limited due to renovation, after that, I'd say it is a highly recommendable place to stay.

20th May 2017

Next to the old town and to a good supermarket

Thank you so much for your stay and appreciation of our fantastic location! Hope to see you again soon!

6th May 2017

I had a good stay at this hostel. Staff was very helpful and I loved the location, but I found the kitchen and common area to both be quite small- there was not much of an atmosphere within the hostel.

It is really nice to read that your stay was pleasant! We are still working on the new common area, but we promise - next time you will feel our friendly atmosphere! :)

26th Apr 2017

Lovely hostel! I had a private room and it was very clean and cute! Absolutely would stay again! Also the location is fantastic.

12th Apr 2017
7.7

Good kitchen, right across from supermarket. Main square is just down the road. Power outlets at every bed.

Thank you! See you soon in Wrocław;)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Apr 2017

Great hostel set out, easy to get to places and top notch free food!

Thank you for very positive review!. See you soon in Wrocław!!

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017
7.7

I was a bit disappointed with this hostel. The staff were friendly but there was no decent common room area which meant it was quite hard to socialise. The rooms were a bit stuffy and the shower rooms were very small. I will say though that it is in a great location for exploring the centre of town. Not bad, but not great.

Thank you for the review. We are not having common room in the hostel but there is a new area for the Guests in our reception you can listen music, spend the time with friends and get a big cup of coffee. Hope to see you again;)

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2017
8.0

It is good, but the shower wasn't useful at all.

Thank you for your stay! :)

• Poland, Female, 41+
26th Feb 2017

Perfect location, close to the center, post office and the transport around Wroclaw. Excellent staff: helping in every way, always polite and doing their job very well. I am definitely coming back. It is very good for money. I have already recommended it to my friends. The only thing missing is a communal room with a computer and a seatee to be able to spend time together with new people.

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are really glad that you liked your stay in our hostel! We miss our common room, but stay tuned - we are working on something big, that will be better than anyone could expect! ;)