Friends Paying Guest House Reviews

p-6 taj nagari phase 1, Agra, India

This is a real good for Backpackers . The guest house is run by a and who be there to help you. I felt very safe in this Hostel.I foget my money in the room after check out owner call me my money that I was forget . He is very nice honest person that I met in india. I enjoyed a lot here

• 21st Aug 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us ! we try our best always , Our hostel is very safe for all travelers , If you left anything in our hostel its our responsibility to keep it safe for you . This is our family home stay run by our whole family .

5 minute walk to the east gate of the Taj! The family running it was so great and social. The food was fantastic too but a little overpriced. Overall great stay.

Thank you for sharing your experience , Food cooked by our Mother very hygienic food and fresh ! people happy to pay more for good food everywhere . we also do cooking classes you can learn how to cook Indian food and back home to can cook for you then .

Good staff. Good food.

Perfect hostel, very close to the Taj Mahal .nice and environment . Enjoy roof top view .

• 29th May 2015

a nice place to stay; but the owner seems to be very money oriented, which makes the atrmosphere a bit strained.

Thank you Sebastian for highlighting A NICE PLACE TO STAY . Owner he is nice man , he supporting poor families and slums children life always , recently in Nepal big earthquake came , more than 60,000 people die ! He sanded water and food packages for people who alive their . Our government also supporting them . We think you taking that mean in negative that's why you saying . Sorry if you don't want to help to people please don't do . We believe we all people are HUMAN BEING ..

The room we hired was dirty without any soap and towel in the washroom, no hot water in the bathroom and every time we had to tell the hotel staff to get it which they would bring after an hour, it was a bad experience and no value for money, wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

• 16th Mar 2015
  • India
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Thank you for your comment , first of all this is NOT HOTEL , This is Backpackers budget travelers Home Stay only . This guest trying to blackmailing us because we NOT Allowed without id proof Check inn here . Mr. Manjusha from Indian guest he came here without id proof and we said NO to him As per government rule you have to show your legal id like passport , driving licence etc .He got angry with us and write negative review but doesn't matter people knew id is must for every where in India

Great location for East Gate and getting to Taj Majal early in the morning. Staff very good and friendly, we were even invited to join birthday party meal one night. A bit noisy in our room as car is parked in reception at night so front doors open at night letting in noise.

Bathroom could have been cleanerotherwise decent for the price. Food is a bit expensive for what it is.

Thank you for writing your review . Food we cook neat and clean , Home Made Food , Food made by my mother !! it's resonable not that expensive . Mom's food always best food in the world .

Not a friendly vibe from staff there all about money money money. Wanted full payment as soon as we walked through the door at 4am ! Over charged us for our laundry food is over price. Wanted to charge 50rupees for toilet roll !! Location is good.

Thank you for your feedback . As per Hostelworld policy pay on arrival , when you book online you pay 12 to 15 % and rest of the balance pay on arrival . ATM is located 2 min walk from the Hostel . My Mom cooked Hygenic and fresh food , If you compare our food from the street food offcours it will be expensive . We use real spices and good quality of oil . Laundry price is written on the Notice board . Thank yoou very much . Best regard Management