Friends Paying Guest House Reviews

p-6 taj nagari phase 1, Agra, India

great food good people nice fast wifi and a few monkeys outside the window for good measure

Thank you my friend for giving us your valuable rating . Hope you will be come back Again .

Great location for visiting the Taj! A friendly place in a family's home, I enjoyed getting to know them all and feeling welcomed. Rooms basic but fine. Hot water outside of room at a seperate shower, but not a hassle. Would stay here again.

Thnak you Ms. Hanna for Giving your Valuable feedback about My family Home Stay . Thank you very mmuch for Sying about My family . Travelers live here like a family . I Hope You will be Come back Agra Soon , Our Friend Mr. Phillip From New Zeland He's Come back Again because He Don't like Varanasi .I don't No why . See you soon Hannah .

A good rather than great place. Close to Taj E gate ticket office and there is a free transfer from there to the entrance for ticket holders. Not much else near hostel so need to taxi if you want to eat out. Good lounge and rooftop area, laundry and book exchange and OK Wi-Fi. Good value

Thankyou for giving us your valuable time ,You had very short time in Agra ,One Day is not enough to see all Monuments in Agra ,We suggest you only Main Buildings because you had only one Day , Near our Hostel Place's like -Taj Nature walk Garden where you can See Taj Mahal Sunset and Sunrise ,Cinema Hall ,Mc Donalds ,KFC , Subway ,Shopping Malls etc .This All we have Near Our Hostel , You had one Day so in a 1 Day you like to visit Taj Mahal ,Agra fort ,Baby Taj Mahal and Backside River

The staff was very friendly, helpful and I felt safe and well looked after. My room was very clean and comfortable, but quite loud as it was right next to the dining room and kitchen where dinner was cooked until late in the evening.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Thank you for Staying here ! Actually you had Window Room with fast wifi . We have one Room that is close to the Street , it's Noisy because it's Window Room and It have Fast wifi in the Room . Next time We will give you Quite Room on the Roof Top .

We booked based on good reviews, however, upon arrival we were disappointed with the cleanliness of the rooms; sheets were dirty, pillows were hard and the bathroom was un-appealing. I had to shower in the family bathroom to get hot water which defeated the purpose of paying for en-suite. My friends in a separate room just didn't get hot water. Accommodation was extremely loud and I had to listen to the family snores and flem clearing all night

I am very Sorry for Inconvinence ! This is Basic Backpackers Budget Hostel . You booked Basic Room , If you found Sheets Clean Why you did not Told us ? We always Ask our Guest , IF you need any ting so please tell us ! We Apologised for This . For Hot Shower we have Seprate Bath Room where you can take Shower !

Great stay in Agra, friendly and helpful stuff. Staying at this Friends Paying Guesthouse made the trip even better than it was.

• 13th Nov 2014

The best place I have stayed in India! This family run guest house is a place you have to stay in. Extremely helpful and a smile for everybody, the whole family.

• 12th Nov 2014

Thank you my friend ! This is Backpackers Home , We Welcome to All Toursit who looking a Comfort Home Stay in Agra Near Taj Mahal Ticket Counter Eastern Gate .

An absolutely lovely stay. It's a great family that welcome you into their home with open arms. Nothing is too much of an ask for them. A special mention to Bilou and his brother for making our stay truly wonderful. Our favorite stay in India!

Friends Paying Gesthouse is nice place in Agra for accomodation with familly atmosphere. Everybody looks happy. You can get some experience with Indian culture with that place.

Lovely hotel, really felt at home here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is nice and a good place to meet other travellers. Takes about 10 minutes to walk to the Taj Mahal from the hotel.

Very friendly and helpful. Good meals. Will stay there again.

The guesthouse is in a great location if you've come to see the Taj at sunrise. It's a short walk around the corner. The place itself is ok, has the basics of what you need and the food is decent. They also helped us to book a bus back to Delhi. The owner is friendly and chatty. The rooms were also basic, but did the job.

Staff helpful although expensive commission if you get them to book trains. Room ok, not the cleanest and no hot shower. Excellent food some of the best veg I've had. Even if you don't stay, go to try the food. 5 mins walk to Taj Ticket office.

Yusuf and his staff are not fit for Hospitality Industry. They misbehaved with us. They were not paying attention to any request we made. They even forced to buy Drinking Water. The whole establishment is a disgrace to Hostelworld. Better defranchise them. -Saurabh

• 10th Oct 2014
  • India

Thank you Mr. Aloke For Writiing your faked Review ! I am Sorry For You had a Problem here Regarding our Service . When he Arrive here He was offering a Good Review if we give him 25% Discount in Room Price ! I was Shoked because He is First Guest in My Life who Say like this but We said No, I am Sorry We Can't Do it . CRAZY INDIAN Guest Stay here . This Guest Quite Rude and Unfriendly . Running a Hostel is so Cool because you always Learn something Different .

This place was a great stop for the Taj in my opinion. The place is a tad old and can be considered not to be the cleanest of places so if your looking for 5 star accommodations this definitely isn't it. However if you are looking for some amazing indian people who will go out of their way to help you with anything they can, some great fresh cooked food, a very cool and friendly atmosphere, and a place that is close to the Taj then this is it..... Thanks guys hope to catch you on the next trip.

Walking distance to the Taj and staff are very helpful - all you need.

If you're coming to Agra, stay here... Yosuf and his family can't do enough for you and the location is just round the corner from the East Gate ticket office, which also runs free shuttles to and from the Taj (if you don't feel like walking)... WiFi on the varanda, foods pretty tasty... Definitely a good place to stay

Thank you my friend for your kind Feedback . Bob Marley Food is always Tasty , No Woman No Cry , No Chapati No Chai :)

Very nice guest house that's walking distance from the Taj Mahal. Clean, facilities are nice, and staff is generally helpful. Has a good social space that's great for meeting other backpackers. Food is decent but clean and reliable and not too pricey compared to other places in Agra. Overall a good place.

Thank you My Friend For Giving us Valuable Feedback . Our Food is Home Made Food ( Bob Marley Restaurant ) We have Nice Roof Top where you can see Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset .

Staff very friendly and helpful, meals from the restaurant were amazing! Rooms were a bit sticky without air con but as I believe there are new rooms with air con on their way! Fairly close distance to major sites and train stations and staff will happily book you taxis to take you around the city and to the train station.

Great atmosphere and helpful staff. If you get a pick up from the station don't let the driver hassle you into buying a tour- they don't work for the hostel. The cheaper rooms are a bit hot because they don't have windows but didn't bother me.

Thank you Sir for writing us , We have all Rooms Differnt Differnt Rooms Category , Some of them have Window outside and some of them have Window inside . We have Pick up Service on Request . We Always tryiing to makes you Happy . Thank you once Again .