8.1
Fabulous 281 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 281 Total Reviews
Friends Paying Guest House Located at p-6 taj nagari phase 1, , Agra.
India
Agra 282001 p-6 taj nagari phase 1
81% 281
27.1649197 78.0541062
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

Location was excellent, a short walk to the Taj (is there anything else to do in Agra?). Staff (family) was great and accommodating. Mom's cooking was yummy. Wifi was consistent. Worth a stay for sure!

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
2nd Apr 2016
6.9

Friends is clean.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2016
6.6

The hostel was clean and a short walk to the Taj. There are a few general stores close by for snacks etc. The staff were quite cold and some more interested in playing games on their phone than answering a question about where they suggest I could go for lunch, I was just grunted at and told Google. The food is pretty good value and cheap, the restaurant is only open for breakfast and dinner. There was no power to the room for most of the time I was there, I was told that's just how it is.

Thank you for writing a review about the hostel and thank you for liking our home made food actually it's Mom made food at the restaurant . On the reception there is my younger brother he love playing games normally there is professional staff due to holi festival our staff was on Holi festival therefore younger brother was there . He love to help to people . we have travel desk . Thank you Joseph

28th Mar 2016

We were only here one day to see the Taj, and the location is PERFECT for that. The hostel is just a 10 minute walk to the ticket counter and 20 min. to the Taj. It's located a bit far from some of the other sights in Agra, but if you're aim is just to see the Taj, this is a great place to stay.

• England, Couple, 25-30
28th Mar 2016

Great location - just a short walk to the Taj Mahal ticket office! Also lovely hostel feel with nice communal spaces and rooftop. Great place, great value!

• hanni873109
  • England, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016
5.1

The hostel turns electricity off throughout the night and the day, this is particularly annoying when you have paid extra for A/C and have to use the fan and can't charge your phone/camera. I'm not convinced that the bathroom had been cleaned as there was an opened soap and half a toilet roll in there on our arrival. There was no hot water throughout our stay and sometimes we had to wait 20 mins for any water at all. The restaurant is overpriced and average. Wifi doesn't work very well.

• England, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2016
7.4

Quite disappointed by this place. We booked two single rooms, but was given a really stuffy twin delux room. There was an ac that wasnt turned on and when I asked if we could have it, even pay extra for it I was told it wasnt possible. As a result it was one of my worst night sleeps I had during my visit. The location was definitely good for visiting Taj Mahal and it is literally round the corner. Staff were OK but didn't make checking in as smooth as we'd have liked. It's an OK place but I woul

• Wales, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Mar 2016
7.4

Very accommodating staff, a short walk from the Taj. The café has great options for food! Be careful of the lassi's.!

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
23rd Mar 2016

Check-in went very well, we got a small and clean room on the second floor. The place is located near Taj mahal and not so noisy area. The hostel is great, good service and you dont have to go out and try finding restaurant, you can have clean and delicious home-made food in the hostel and chill out in the roof top. The best is that the place is owned by a family so you will feel like being home. The veg pulao and tea were amazing!

20th Mar 2016

Dont eat the street food in Agra! I got horrible food poisoning for two days and had to go to the hospital for eating veggie fried rice. The food at the hostel is affordable and tasty - stick with that. Location-wise, it is necessary to take a Tuk-Tuk anywhere in Agra, so the location is fine knowing that you will need to pay a little more for transportation. Also, the staff kindly upgraded my room when I had to cancel a night at the last minute and couldn't receive a refund of the night.