Friends Paying Guest House Reviews

p-6 taj nagari phase 1, Agra, India

Friends Paying Gesthouse is nice place in Agra for accomodation with familly atmosphere. Everybody looks happy. You can get some experience with Indian culture with that place.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Czech Republic

Lovely hotel, really felt at home here. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant is nice and a good place to meet other travellers. Takes about 10 minutes to walk to the Taj Mahal from the hotel.

Very friendly and helpful. Good meals. Will stay there again.

The guesthouse is in a great location if you've come to see the Taj at sunrise. It's a short walk around the corner. The place itself is ok, has the basics of what you need and the food is decent. They also helped us to book a bus back to Delhi. The owner is friendly and chatty. The rooms were also basic, but did the job.

Yusuf and his staff are not fit for Hospitality Industry. They misbehaved with us. They were not paying attention to any request we made. They even forced to buy Drinking Water. The whole establishment is a disgrace to Hostelworld. Better defranchise them. -Saurabh

• 10th Oct 2014
  • India

Thank you Mr. Aloke For Writiing your faked Review ! I am Sorry For You had a Problem here Regarding our Service . When he Arrive here He was offering a Good Review if we give him 25% Discount in Room Price ! I was Shoked because He is First Guest in My Life who Say like this but We said No, I am Sorry We Can't Do it . CRAZY INDIAN Guest Stay here . This Guest Quite Rude and Unfriendly . Running a Hostel is so Cool because you always Learn something Different .

This place was a great stop for the Taj in my opinion. The place is a tad old and can be considered not to be the cleanest of places so if your looking for 5 star accommodations this definitely isn't it. However if you are looking for some amazing indian people who will go out of their way to help you with anything they can, some great fresh cooked food, a very cool and friendly atmosphere, and a place that is close to the Taj then this is it..... Thanks guys hope to catch you on the next trip.

Walking distance to the Taj and staff are very helpful - all you need.

If you're coming to Agra, stay here... Yosuf and his family can't do enough for you and the location is just round the corner from the East Gate ticket office, which also runs free shuttles to and from the Taj (if you don't feel like walking)... WiFi on the varanda, foods pretty tasty... Definitely a good place to stay

Thank you my friend for your kind Feedback . Bob Marley Food is always Tasty , No Woman No Cry , No Chapati No Chai :)

Very nice guest house that's walking distance from the Taj Mahal. Clean, facilities are nice, and staff is generally helpful. Has a good social space that's great for meeting other backpackers. Food is decent but clean and reliable and not too pricey compared to other places in Agra. Overall a good place.

Thank you My Friend For Giving us Valuable Feedback . Our Food is Home Made Food ( Bob Marley Restaurant ) We have Nice Roof Top where you can see Taj Mahal Sunrise and Sunset .

Staff very friendly and helpful, meals from the restaurant were amazing! Rooms were a bit sticky without air con but as I believe there are new rooms with air con on their way! Fairly close distance to major sites and train stations and staff will happily book you taxis to take you around the city and to the train station.

Great atmosphere and helpful staff. If you get a pick up from the station don't let the driver hassle you into buying a tour- they don't work for the hostel. The cheaper rooms are a bit hot because they don't have windows but didn't bother me.

Thank you Sir for writing us , We have all Rooms Differnt Differnt Rooms Category , Some of them have Window outside and some of them have Window inside . We have Pick up Service on Request . We Always tryiing to makes you Happy . Thank you once Again .

This was my second time staying here (first time in November '11), and it was just as pleasant as the first time. The family that runs this guest house is very friendly and eager to please. They helped me book whatever I needed and gave me a quiet, simple room to stay in. Plus the Taj Mahal is just up the road, and not near the godawful south gate/Taj Ganj area full of touts. This place also has a habit of attracting great guests, there is an incredibly friendly atmosphere that just draws out

• 31st Jul 2014
  • India

"Hi,i was staying in hostel with my friends for 2night in july 2014 ,we just love that place and a people who run a business,rooms was nice and clean,with a 'shower'and toilet,location was good as well,was close to taj mahal(10 mins with took took)was few shops and 'restaurant'around. fully family environment . i felt very safe here . this hostel very safe for solo travelers also . good thing is they also book for you taj mahal tickets . In the morning taj mahal ticket counter is very busy .

• 31st Jul 2014
  • India

a lovely family run place.

• 30th May 2014
  • Wales

Best Budget Backpackers Hostel in Agra .We just had a most pleasant stay here last weekend. We enjoyed a very clean room and bathroom . They prepared a nice continental breakfast and our host made us aloo parathas to take for lunch which were very delicious. The family is very nice and friendly and I would definitely recommend this place to others.The family were really lovely - helpful and chatty if you wanted them to be and left you alone if you didn't. The food was some of the tastiest we had

• 30th May 2014
  • Austria

Very nice hostel so close to Taj Mahal ticket office . It is real good place for real backpackers . This hostel run by lovely helpful family . I wish i had stayed longer and share more things with them . They have BOB MARLEY Restaurant too . Fresh food they make here . Food is Resonable price . Room so clean and cosy . I highly recommended this place .

• 23rd May 2014