Friendship House Reviews

3 Belvedere Place, Off Borough Road, London, England

Apart from an uncomfortable bed everything was ok:) I felt every single spring in the mattress. Anyway, I treated it as an acupuncture:)

• 31st May 2013
  • Poland

Very nice:)muy gentil todo.kiss

• 16th May 2013

Good: very convenient place, clean, modern, good amenities, excellent price To improve: little bit noisy in my room (hearing water etc...), mattress is bad (I could feel the metal springs) Black staff was not always behind desk during office hours, and was not reachable. Desk opens at 10am on week-end... not on 9am as written (I and several guest have waited for one hour before the guy arrived... and he was even not sorry because of a wrong display of desk hours)

View all London Bed and Breakfasts