Friendship House Reviews

3 Belvedere Place, Off Borough Road, London, England

Fantastic budget accommodation where I managed to get a single room really cheap, and my room was super clean and comfortable. Not a typical backpackers style hostel but suited me perfect as I was in London for work.

veryvery good value for money. Only issues, couldnt lock the window and no hot water in the morning. You get what you pay for and this was brilliantly located and very inexpensive.

• 20th Dec 2014

It is rather a small hotel than hostel and it is only lacking on the atmosphere. Other than that, cannot complain. Firstly, the price was awesome. For £20 I expected 10 bed dorm and got a private hotel room. Shower, toilet, private area. All for me and it was cool. But there is no much room for meeting others there. The staff was also quite helpful and friendly. The location was great. 15mins walking to Elephant&Castle, and a 2, 3 underground stops from Piccadilly.

Not a bad place to stay reminded me of my university halls which was nice, they hostel asks for a £30 deposit which I was not told about, but we get it back when cheking out. My room could have done with a quick vacuum as there was food crumbles in the room. Overall it was a nice place to stay, would stay again and would recommend to others.

• 19th Dec 2014

Great location, very friendly staff I had a great stay

• 18th Dec 2014

Comfortable bed, friendly staff. It was nice and quiet so easy to get a full night of sleep. Only downside is you have to bring your own cups/ mugs, plates etc. but still great to have a full kitchen to use with microwave, oven and kettle.

View all London Bed and Breakfasts