Friendship House Reviews

3 Belvedere Place, Off Borough Road, London, England

Not a bad place to stay reminded me of my university halls which was nice, they hostel asks for a £30 deposit which I was not told about, but we get it back when cheking out. My room could have done with a quick vacuum as there was food crumbles in the room. Overall it was a nice place to stay, would stay again and would recommend to others.

• 19th Dec 2014

Great location, very friendly staff I had a great stay

• 18th Dec 2014

Comfortable bed, friendly staff. It was nice and quiet so easy to get a full night of sleep. Only downside is you have to bring your own cups/ mugs, plates etc. but still great to have a full kitchen to use with microwave, oven and kettle.

Very good, the only down fall was the shower curtain - it was quite dirty and smelled mouldy when wet.

• 1st Aug 2014