Friendship House Reviews

3 Belvedere Place, Off Borough Road, London, England

all staff where very helpful apart from one who was on nightshift , when asked were I could get a coffee he replied go out on the street and have a look :(

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

The facility is good for the price and the location really convenient but probably one of the dirtiest place I have slept in my life. I have spent the night coughing and woke up with a blocked nose because of the dust in the room. I felt disgusted by the amount of hair found in my bed. The curtains in the bathroom was moldy and the floor sticky and brown. We bought flip flops and bed sheets at Primark not catch anything from that room. The owners excuse was: we didn't have enough time to clean!

• 27th Dec 2015

a fantastic setup in a great location: really impressed

Twin bed, large room with ensuite wet room, tv, fridge, gym downstairs, excellent quiet night

View all London Bed and Breakfasts