Friendship Palace Reviews

Via Milazzo 14, Rome, Italy

Friendship Palace (a.k.a. Hotel Beautiful) is a very sketchy looking hostel. There is a subtle smell of urine in the air probably because they do not clean their bathrooms properly. The bed linens are not properly clean. I was getting itchy rashes on my arm every morning. The night I left there was a sign by the front door telling people to leave the keys on this nail on the wall. Keep in mind this door is accessible to anyone on the outside. Other smaller issues but those were the main ones.

• 9th Jul 2014

Hostel was great, we got upgraded to a spacious private room free of charge. Weird smell throughout room. Virtually no atmosphere/facilities.

Staff was friendly and helpful. Bedsheets were clean but the walls could definitely use some work. Free wifi. No breakfast. Overall I was satisfied. They have apparently changed their name to Hotel Beauty/Beautiful.

• 11th Jun 2014

Eew! Please dont go here. Very dirty and everybody smokes indoors. I was in a room full of men and only one key that one of the men had. I felt very unsafe and scared. As soon as my alarm clock rang, I gathered my stuff and ran out! If you're a female, please dont go here.

Location is the best thing for hotel also room was ok but staff was terrible. when we come to hostel at 5 oclock in the morning he said us that 'you are so late girls'. Also he said the same thing other girls. They try to talk so much but without respect.