Frogshollow Lodge & Backpackers Reviews

27 Lindsay St, GPO Box 410 - Berrimah 0828, Darwin, Australia

Management is woeful. Lack of intention or understanding probably both. Benchmarks for all normal protocols need urgent attention.

• 10th Apr 2014

though an older hostel...it more than made up for it with its hidden extras and atmosphere

• 28th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

I had a pleasurable three-day stay and found the Froggy culture on the side of fascinating, friendly and (if you wanted) private. Peter worked hard to make an arrangement (due to a physical limitation) that warmed my emotions. While the property is well worn, that makes it comfortable. The 'regulations' are at once strict (like no glass) and reasonable (sounds down after 9) for both the youthful and more permanent (working men, mostly) residents. A well-used a free internet connected computer!

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! I have let Peter know about this feedback. It is always nice to see our names in here. Thanks for taking the time to mention him. He does work really hard and I love when I can show him that people care! We hope you come back to Darwin and we would love to share the dry season festivals and markets. Giant Froggy Love from Chelsea