Frogshollow Lodge & Backpackers Reviews

27 Lindsay St, GPO Box 410 - Berrimah 0828, Darwin, Australia

I never have been in a horrible place that this

All was verty durty the sheet wasn't changed before arrived, the kitchen smell very bad and we hadn't cutler for eat the free breackferst. The double room was very expensive and it was like a jail and we didn't sleep before 3am because a lot of people sitting on the terrasse just in front of the room and they drink and singing until 3pm. For the security all was open all the night. That was the worst experience we had for a night in a backpack!!!

• 27th Sep 2015

More (!) effort needed to ensure clean bathrooms,kitchen

• 29th Aug 2015
  • Poland

I really appreciated : free breakfast and free wifi but : - I was given a 10 beds room instead of a 6 beds room - the lockers are very small and many people told me they had been stolen (clothes, food). In fact, I couldn't lock the door of my room and I saw at many time people who weren't supposed to sleep here coming whenever they wanted... - Drunk people next to my room making lot of noise. Couldn't sleep until 1am because of their loud music - Kitchen very dirty Hope it'll improve soon

• 20th Aug 2015