Frogshollow Lodge & Backpackers Reviews

27 Lindsay St, GPO Box 410 - Berrimah 0828, Darwin, Australia

Reception opens at 4pm. I was there at 12 so I had to wait hours. My room was dark and dirty, rubbish everywhere. No possibilities to climb on the top of the bunkbed or to lock stuff in the room. I didn't feel save and so I flew as soon as I could into another hostel in Darwin.

• 22nd Oct 2014

Hi there, Were glad you found somewhere that suited your needs - Darwin is an amazing place with markets and great fishing. In quiet season we close from midday till 4 pm - We have a system to check in while were not there but it does need to be coordinated a day or so before. We keep our costs down so we can be cheapest in Darwin. Most our guests are out in the middle of the day and we sell 3 cans of soft drink, so we shut for a nap and reopen at 4 this works well mostly. Sry for your delay.