Frogshollow Lodge & Backpackers Reviews

27 Lindsay St, GPO Box 410 - Berrimah 0828, Darwin, Australia

The place is probably ok for a young backpacker from overseas but it is noisy for those wanting sleep. The place was cleaned ok by backpackers but needs updating and renovating. Showers hot and strong and enough toilet paper. I would not go again because I am an older person but the young ones seemed to be having a ball.

This hostel is disgusting, dirty, noisy, without airconditionner. The room are like a jail . The mattress are disgusting. The atmosphere is very noisy everyone is drunk. Not recommend at all!!!

• 17th Apr 2015

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our home. Were a small family run place and offer rooms of many sizes. Some with Air con some with out. The prices for the fan cooled room are the cheapest. All stays include free WiFi and free breakfast. I hope that help a little. I understand that you did not like the other guests drinking and we apologize for that. However we do not sell alcohol and encourage guests to have a BYO with a bbq. A less commercial more friendly way to socialize.