Fu Hua Guangdong Hotel Macau Reviews

98-102, Rua Francisco Xavier Pereira, Macau, Macau

The staff is not really helpful... Location is ok only because you can walk the entire island anyway. There is no wifi nor computer room in the hotel. The restaurant is ok (I had a nice vanilla beef dish). Its pretty expensive compared to the quality of the room and facilities you get (ok, there is a TV, with no international channels and every one of them in chinese, except a wheather channel). The room was dirty and always wet. Every time you enter the hotel there is a heavy atmosphere.

Very clean. Good atmosphere. But bery complicated around the hotel

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • South Korea

The staff is very rude to my family. There is no transportation and free internet services, while asking them about interesting place to visit, they scold me beck. Their altitude is very bad and spoil my vacation mood. My comment to this hotel is only: bad bad bad and bad. This hotel is the worst hotel I ever been.