FuQi Hostel Reviews

No.76, Jhongjheng Road, West Central District, Tainan, Taiwan

A nice, funky hostel in a good location. It was very quiet during our stay.

I just stayed one night, but i would definitely stay here again. The location is perfect, the hostel is very charming and the Staff very helpful and friendly.

The staff are really helpful and friendly! It s like staying in a home not a hostel, very warm.

Really like this hostel. Cool retro vibe and it is a very clean and neat place to stay. Wifi range can be better though, and it can be a little hard to find the first time. Excellent location, right smack in the middle of town. Will consider staying here again if I visit Tainan again in future.

Good place. Nice staff.

Perfect location. Room very clean. Staff so friendly. Very talent roommates. Excellent living room and facilities. But if you need perfectly quiet after 9 pm, check with staffs first. I am my 8-year old daughter are ok.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Taiwan

Awesome! Staff are beautiful (Mika and co), Location is great, hostel is clean! :D Would definitely recommend it!!!

Honestly, I never write reviews but I had to give this place my recommendation. Fuqi Hostel is comfortable, clean, and spacious, and what they've done with the space is great (interesting architecture, cool style, pleasant vibe). The location is perfect; within walking distance of all the top tourists sites, and best of all- they provide detailed maps of the surrounding area with restaurant/food recommendations. The map and the advice they gave were so helpful!

• 29th Apr 2014

I had a great time in FUQI! 谢谢啦~

Great hostel. Staff is super nice and the whole building kinda cool. The sign is a little small, might be hard to find for none chinese speaking people, but it is worth to search for it.