Fubar Hostel Reviews

123/13 Soi Tonson, Suratthani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

The absolute best place to stay. Doubles as a bar and its purpose is to have a great experience. One of the chillest music scenes for the full moon. Richie and Charlotte are the most wonderful people and welcome you to the Fufam with open arms. The beds aren't that comfortable but you're not there to sleep. I would stay here every time hands down!

Absolutely the best place I've ever stayed in SE Asia!! Met lifelong friends that made my full moon party amazing. You have to have a chilling vibe ad want to party because you can literally throw a rock to the full moon party.

• 28th Jun 2015

i stayed here a couple of nights and had the most amazing time, if only i had more time. The staff are excellent and super friendly.. i would recommend this place to anybody traveling through Thailand, who is up for a place to get in the middle of the action and get there dance on Thanks Fubar, i will be back!!!

• 21st Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

I had high hopes for this place when I looked at the previous comments stated. Seeing as it was a good location for the full moon party I decided to book a bed for 3 nights. As we got to the property our initial reaction was if our human rights had been breached. The bathrooms were appalling, the beds were hard and full of sand. There were only 2 tiny windows in our dorm which made the depressing pit in which we called a dormitory feel like we were in prison. I would not recommend this hostel.

• 1st Jun 2015

This was the perfect location to be for the full moon party, amazing music and a great atmosphere !!! I would definately recommend people to stay here if you want to be partying for days with some great people I loved my stay here and will be back next time I come to the full moon! Beds are like rocks but who wants to go sleep over full moon anyway!

This is a great place to stay. The big 22 bed dorm is well air conditioned and provides secure lockers. The bar is well stocked and the owner and other workers are brilliant. They can help you out with anything you need and are knowledgeable of the island. The music is pumping and there is always a party whenever you get here. We have loved our 5 night stay and appreciate everything Guy, the owner and his team have sorted for us. Definitely recommend staying here.

I don't think you can find a better place to stay in Koh Phangan. The staff is great and it's a few steps away from the beach. I was traveling by myself and had some great conversations with the staff as well as other travelers. They play great music and the best place to be once the sun comes up after the Full Moon Party.

Stay here for the full moon! Couldn't ask for a better location and their after party carries on all morning!

• 3rd Mar 2015