Fukuoka Backpackers Hostel

8.4
Fabulous 1345 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th May 2017

Fukuoka was the last stop on my trip thru Kyushu and after an unsatisfactory experience at another hostel, Fukuoka Backpacker's was a dream! The beds are soft, the walls are thick, the shower has GREAT water pressure, and the hostel has lots of info about the local eateries/day trips/transit tickets. The staff are friendly and helpful as well. The entire hostel has a really good atmosphere. Would definitely stay again/recommend to friends!

• England, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017

I stayed for one night in Fukuoka Backpackers Hostel and I had a lovely time. The directions to the hostel were useful and the walk from Hakata Station is straightforward (although I think it's much easier to find it in daylight, if you can.) The common room and kitchen were well-equipped the hostel was clean. The staff were friendly and helpful, and I liked the variety of convenience stores surrounding the hostel. I'd like to stay here again next time I visit Fukuoka.

16th Jan 2017

Good hostel - a little difficult to find from the station - but otherwise very good.