Directions to Fukuoka Hana Hostel
Map & Directions
For those who do not want to walk 15 minutes.
5 minute walk from Subway Nakasu-Kawabata station.
1. From JR Hakata, change trains to Subway Kuko Line [200JPY]
2. Get off at Nakasu-Kawabata station [K09] [about 3min]
3. Walk out of Exit No.5. (Exit for Kawabata)
4. On the way upstairs, the staircase splits into two. You MUST take the right staircase, and then you will come out in the shopping arcade.
5. Go left and walk along on the shopping arcade about 300m. And you will find us, closer to the end of the shopping arcade, on your right side. The shopping street will cross over two back streets. Stay under the roof of the shopping arcade until you reach us!
For those who do not mind walking about 15 minutes.
1. Get off at JR Hakata Station.
2. After passing the ticket gate (Central Gate), make the first left and proceed to 'Hakata Gate (West)'.
3. Take 'Hakata Ekimae Dori Street' starting from the brick red colored building.
4. Walk along the same road (Hakata Ekimae Dori Street) about 600m. Please note that the road will turn slightly to the right after about 300m. So be sure to stay on the same road (Hakata Ekimae Dori Street). From when you turn slightly right, you have about 450m more until you see the pedestrian overpass.
5. At the pedestrian overpass, you will see a supermarket called 'Gourmet City' on your right-hand side. Cross the pedestrian crossing in front of this supermarket towards the red walled house.
6. You can take the narrow street in between the red walled house and the shop with the yellow sign (There is a big yellow sign with `OK` written on it. Turn left there).
7. After about 50m, you will see the entrance of a shopping street. After walking along the shopping street about 30m, you will find us on your left side.