Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

It was great staying at Hana Hostel in Fukuoka. Super welcoming, helpful and nice staff, great and very clean facilities and located in a great area with a lot of dinner and lunch places, Hakata station, shopping options and nice temples in walking distance. I'd definitely stay here again!

Very nice staff and great community feel. Very easy to find and everyone was polite!

Hana is always my first choice of accommodation in Fukuoka since my first visit to the city (first visit in Oct 2013). Great location, extremely friendly staff, clean and large bed, well equipped kitchen etc. Like the rooftop from where people can overlook the canal and the neighbourhood.

It would be good to have more events and activities like some of thethe J-Hoppers have e.g. a walking tour

This the cleanest hostel we've ever stayed in, the staff were also the friendliest and helpful too.

• 26th Dec 2015

Absolutely excellent. I would expect nothing less from Hana Hostel/J Hoppers. Always a great time!

Really enjoyed our stay at Hana Hostel Fukuoka! We had stayed at another Hana Hostel before, and just like our previous experience everything was great. Clean facilities, helpful and friendly staff (who also spoke english which was very helpful!). Location was perfect. It's a bit of a walk from the JR station, but instructions were clear, and once you were there, everything was close by!

• 24th Dec 2015

It was very good located, I'd have to comment that they should add the arrival instructions from Gion station since in my opinion is far closer than Hakata St. but aside from that, the hostel is very nice to stay in and very well located =D Thank you very much =)

This is my second stay at this hostel- the staff is incredibly friendly and the location is hard to beat. Would definitely return next time I'm in Fukuoka.

• 18th Dec 2015

Great service!

Great thanks Terence

Thank you very much for staying with us! We hope you had a great time here. Thank you so much for the great review! Enjoy the rest of your trip and we look forward to seeing you gain sometime ;)

Great hostel! Really helpful and knowledgeable staff. Able to help us with way-finding to some obscure locations. Very clean and spacious loft-style room. Great value for your money, perfect for an extended long weekend in Fukuoka! Will certainly be staying here again.

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are happy that you seem like you had a great time :) We really appreciate your great review. See you again sometime :D Have a good one!

Great hostel in a good location. Nana Banana is da bomb :) Modern, clean, good atmosphere and great staff.

Heyyy It's Nana Banana :) hahaha You still traveling or finished traveling? We're so glad that you had good time here :) Thanks a lot for the great review, Gregg! Let's talk about all the shits again at the lobby when you come back here ;) haha Have a good one!

I was too late to get in before check-in but the receptionist was very friendly and there was no problem with my lateness! I felt very welcome!

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are happy to hear that you could feel welcomed :) Hope you had a comfortable stay here. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to seeing you again ;)

Friendly staff, great location. will definitely visit Fukuoka again.

Thank you very much for staying with us! We are grad that you had a good stay here :D Thank you very much for the great review. Yeah! We look forward to seeing you again :))

Hana hostel's location is easy to reach, nearby subway and many stores,staff is so nice here for four nights is comfort and relax

Thank you very much for staying with us and great review! We are so grad that you had a good time here. We look forward to seeing you again sometime xD

The hostel was great. It was very easy to find and close to the subway. I had no problem quickly checking into my room. My roommates were trustworthy, so theft was not an issue, but the lockers were not the most secure, if someone felt they wanted to break into them. Though it was only 1 night, I really enjoyed my stay.

• 27th Sep 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us. We hope that you had a good time here. We look forward to seeing you again sometime!

Excellent location with good price. Staff are very helpful and the room are clean and warm.

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are so glad that you had a good time here. We look forward to seeing you again sometime!

Stop looking at other hostels. Just stop. Choose this one! Its location is so perfect! Just a couple of minutes from the yatai food stalls and in a very central location to other great things. It's in the middle of a market street which is fun! The staff is so kind and helpful. However, they didn't seem to know much about the area and how to get places and didn't have any recommendations for fun and food. But the hostel is just lovely. It's so clean and seems new! The beds are very comfortable!

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are so glad that you had a good time here. And we will try to know more about this Fukuoka to share it with customers. We look forward to seeing you again sometime!

I stayed at three different hostels in my life, and Hana is the best by a big margin.

• 5th Sep 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are so glad that you had a good time here. Thank you very much for saying like that :) We look forward to seeing you again sometime!

View all Fukuoka City Hostels