Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

I ready enjoyed my staying at the Hana hostel! It was so comfortable I decided to stay another night. Tha staff made me feel like I'm at home... If I'll visit Fukuoka again I will definitely go back to Hana hostel.

Wonderful staff, really cool location, very comfortable place all around.

I was actually at the same hostel some years ago, as good as always, although I felt it more impersonal. Location is great, near Hakata Station and that shopping Arcade, the Yatais and 20 minutes walking to some Temples or Onsens. Night owls may find it not that convenient though.

Thank you for your hospitality! Especially Mami! You rock :D We had a great time.

Fab hostel in fab city.

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are looking forward to seeing again!!

It is a good experience to live in Fukuoka hana hostel. The room is very clean and facilities are very nice. I really enjoy staying in hana hostel. Sincerely, Gary

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Thank you very much for your staying with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed the stay with us. Hope to see you again! Thank you

15 min walk from Hakata station, all is easy to reach, will be back!

Once you find the Hostel everything is close by. 5 minutes from Canal City, restaurant all around. The staff is very helpful and friendly. My son left his wallet there and they found it and are in the process of mailing it back. They go the extra mile to try and accommodate you. I Definitely recommend Hana hostel!

Good location near the shoppinc city, easy access by metro on rainy days, friendly staff.

I had a good 3 bed shared room (the bed was comfortable, the room quiet) with a tiny bathroom and the prices, the meeting room (with guide books, maps, and a shared computer) were nice. And thought the staff and location were good, it would have been better if the hostel was walking distance to most of the bars and if the staff went out of their way more to help. Otherwise, the place was fine. I would go back.

• 7th Aug 2014

We didn't see much staff because we arrived late and left early but the two staff members who were there were diligent regarding their duties. This was the first time my family stayed in hostels and we stayed in a variety, both large and small. Hana Hostel was the largest--more like a motel than most. One comment--we would have appreciated more detailed written instructions on how to use the stove--we couldn't get the burners to come on--so we used the electric water kettle to make our coffee.

View all Fukuoka City Hostels