Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Superb 558 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 558 Total Reviews

2nd Jul 2017

Very nice place! The facilities were so very up to date & clean!!! Atmosphere in the common area was a little lacking. The rooms/beds were wonderful though. Good value for the price.

• asheppard91091
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Jun 2017

Amazing hostel! Super clean, beds had curtains for privacy, and also a lock box for your expensive stuff! Staff are very helpful and speak English! Overall great experience!

14th May 2017

Overall a great experience. It was in a central location in Fukuoka so it was easy to reach wherever I went. Staff and facilities were great. If I had the chance I'd stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
9th May 2017

Perfect for stay in Fukuoka before catching the ferry. (In the J Hoppers chain) clean and everything you need! Big spacious beds too! Only thing is the all important directions to the ferry port are out of date which made my early morning pretty stressful - need to be updated! Bus stop has moved, times are wrong and it costs a tiny bit more (for those trying to get rid of their yen before leaving!). Otherwise very happy :)

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
6th May 2017

My friend and I stayed here and would highly recommend it. First off Chisa-San went above and beyond many times answering questions and providing directions. Second off MY GOD THE COMFORTORS. I could have crashed for the rest of the day there. The hostel is just outside a huge shopping arcade, but once the front door shuts its super quiet. Surprisingly so. The coffee is also quite good. I was impressed and would recommend Hana Hostel. Warning: it's a 15min trek from JR. Cest la vie

29th Apr 2017

Really good place. Helpful staff, good common area and kitchen, and rooms even have lockers for your valuables. There's only 2 showers for 4 floors of people, but I only had to wait once and I was there during Golden Week. So it really wasn't any issue. They have "water saving" showers that turn off every 10 seconds, so that can be annoying. But those were my only issues. Very good place.

9th Mar 2017

Every hostel I stayed at while in Japan was amazing, and Hana was no exception. I only stayed one night, but wished I had been able to stay longer. The hostel was very clean & organized, the staff were friendly & kind, and the bunk beds were so cozy & comfortable that I overslept a bit, and almost missed my train in the morning! Great location within a shopping arcade in downtown Fukuoka, conveniently located a 10-15 min walk from Hakata Station. Highly recommend!

27th Feb 2017

We got a private room which included it's own private bathroom. The room was cozy and even had a TV. The location was excellent right next to the shrine, cheap shopping arcade mall, and lots of ramen and izakaya houses. The staff were very friendly and polite. I would recommend anyone this place. For the money it's a good deal.