Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

Location is very convenience for shopping and finding some food stuff. Staffs are very nice they can give you any advice for restaurant and shopping place.

Very friendly staff, great location close to Tenjin (which has amazing shops and cafe's), next to an amazing owl cafe ;) Bed in the double/triple ensure bunk bed room was comfy.

I'stayed here for 3 nights, everything is good here. All staffs very friendly accept western guy. Recommended here!!!!

The matters is not confortable. Everything is very good.

The hostel is at a great location, literally minutes' walk to Canal City. Hakata station is also within walking distance, and with the bike rental service, most of Fukuoka's attractions around Hakata and Tenjin area are easily reachable. Overall, it was a great stay and we had fun in Fukuoka. The staff seems a little hesitant or perhaps confused when we asked about what to do in the city, however; or maybe that is just because we were visiting at a time where Fukuoka doesn't have much to do?

• 26th Apr 2015

Very nice hostel, staff were helpful and I enjoyed the view from the rooftop garden.

I only stayed one night here but would happily return. The staff were great and had a fun cheap dinner option for all guests. Rooftop is a nice place to hang out too. Beds had large lockers, plugs, and curtains to close for more privacy. Locaton is right in the center of town walking distance to most attractions and the subway. Easy to meet people as a solo traveler.

I cannot begin to tell you about the wonderful experience I had at this hostel. Mami, Na na and everyone else was so kind to me. It was my first time in Japan and they all made me feel like one of their own. The hostel is in a great area and I always felt safe. There's ton to do and in case you don't know what to get into, everyone is more more than happy to help you out. The rooms/bathrooms/hostel was always clean and I'll definitely be visiting again. Thank you guys!

• 9th Apr 2015

Nice and friendly staff. Good location

I took a 100 yen bus and the hostel was pretty easy to find. The bed was large and clean. Hey have rooftop which was nice and it is also very close to restaurants and convenient stores.

Comfy little hostel in a shopping arcade very close to Canal City, Nakasu, and the Hakata train station. Clean rooms, good location.

I cannot recommend staying at Fukuoka Hana Hostel enough! It was my first time staying in a dorm room in a hostel, and it was a wonderful experience! The bunk bed in the female dorm room was spacious, cozy, and warm. The hostel itself is super clean and comfy! There are only 2 shared toilets & 2 showers, but I never had to queue to use them. Staffs are also very friendly and speak good English! And there's a cute owl cafe right next to the hostel, be sure to go there when you stay here!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • abvincita
  • Indonesia

No complaints. Good area, clean and quiet

Thank you very much for staying with us. Hope to see you next time!

The staff here were so friendly. I really appreciated their advice and just chatting with them. Very clean facilities, comfortable beds, and a great location with many restaurant and shopping options. I particularly liked that the dorm beds had thick curtains which was great for privacy. Would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Fukuoka!

I ready enjoyed my staying at the Hana hostel! It was so comfortable I decided to stay another night. Tha staff made me feel like I'm at home... If I'll visit Fukuoka again I will definitely go back to Hana hostel.

Thank you for staying with us!! It was very nice having you here:) Hope you had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Reception:Mami

Wonderful staff, really cool location, very comfortable place all around.

Thank you for staying with us!! Hope you had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Reception:Mami

I was actually at the same hostel some years ago, as good as always, although I felt it more impersonal. Location is great, near Hakata Station and that shopping Arcade, the Yatais and 20 minutes walking to some Temples or Onsens. Night owls may find it not that convenient though.

Thank you for staying with us again!! Hope you had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again and again!! Reception:Mami

Thank you for your hospitality! Especially Mami! You rock :D We had a great time.

Ohhhhh thats so sweet!! Thank you, Leni!! Hope you guys had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Reception:Mami

View all Fukuoka City Hostels