Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

Fab hostel in fab city.

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are looking forward to seeing again!!

It is a good experience to live in Fukuoka hana hostel. The room is very clean and facilities are very nice. I really enjoy staying in hana hostel. Sincerely, Gary

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

Thank you very much for your staying with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed the stay with us. Hope to see you again! Thank you

15 min walk from Hakata station, all is easy to reach, will be back!

Once you find the Hostel everything is close by. 5 minutes from Canal City, restaurant all around. The staff is very helpful and friendly. My son left his wallet there and they found it and are in the process of mailing it back. They go the extra mile to try and accommodate you. I Definitely recommend Hana hostel!

Good location near the shoppinc city, easy access by metro on rainy days, friendly staff.

I had a good 3 bed shared room (the bed was comfortable, the room quiet) with a tiny bathroom and the prices, the meeting room (with guide books, maps, and a shared computer) were nice. And thought the staff and location were good, it would have been better if the hostel was walking distance to most of the bars and if the staff went out of their way more to help. Otherwise, the place was fine. I would go back.

• 7th Aug 2014

We didn't see much staff because we arrived late and left early but the two staff members who were there were diligent regarding their duties. This was the first time my family stayed in hostels and we stayed in a variety, both large and small. Hana Hostel was the largest--more like a motel than most. One comment--we would have appreciated more detailed written instructions on how to use the stove--we couldn't get the burners to come on--so we used the electric water kettle to make our coffee.

Great place to stay in Fukuoka. The staff are super friendly, with excellent English and able to answer any questions you have about Japan or the local area. The location is excellent, right in the heart of the city, walking distance to shops, food and ATM's. The rooms are well looked after, value for money and clean. I would highly recommend the Hana Hostel to any prospective travelers!

• 17th Jul 2014