Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

“This was one of the best hostels I stayed in during my trip. All the facilities are there (and they had free filter coffee and not just instant). Multiple clean bathroom facilities. Hostel is very spacious, clean and nicely decorated. Kitchen / common area is particularly nice. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Got into a great conversation with another solo traveler. Would highly recommend and would stay again in the rare occasion that I ever return to Fukuoka.”

Female staff were very nice and efficient, the male staff lacked warmth, but that's pretty much the only negative thing I have to say about this hostel. I'd personally rate the value for money as "fantastic". Will defintetly choose it for my next trip to Japan.

• 14th Apr 2014

Friendly helpful staff, very nice location, comfortable futons to sleep on.

The woman working at the front desk was VERY helpful as she booked a ferry ride for me over to Busan, SK. The website was in Japanese...

Friendly staff ! This guesthouse was very well placed, just near Canal City !

Great location, right next to Canal city.Staff were friendly.Very clean hostel. Ample room in bunks, comfortable mattress, personal box , personal lamp & electrical socket included. 300 Yen discount for booking 3 nights. Ample restaurants nearby.HOWEVER, atmosphere was highly lacking -no events planned during my 3 day stay - limited socializing between guests as no events planned/common room is not effective to have a social environment, sad as otherwise great place to stay, solo travelers avoid

3rd time at Hana - and this trip to Fukuoka was divided between a couple nights stay at Hana and then a second local hostel. Afterwards, I can now confirm, Hana is infinitely preferable. Great location, lovely people, good value. Recommended.

- I was made to overpay - I was put a worse room than I reserved - I was given a notice about late check-in hours after I checked in - When I asked about this, I was told it was just a misunderstanding and they did not need to do anything - I had to be very insistent (at night, when I was tired) to get them to check - I did get a refund and my proper room - I did get a written apology

1 2 Next » last »