Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

I cannot recommend staying at Fukuoka Hana Hostel enough! It was my first time staying in a dorm room in a hostel, and it was a wonderful experience! The bunk bed in the female dorm room was spacious, cozy, and warm. The hostel itself is super clean and comfy! There are only 2 shared toilets & 2 showers, but I never had to queue to use them. Staffs are also very friendly and speak good English! And there's a cute owl cafe right next to the hostel, be sure to go there when you stay here!

• 27th Feb 2015
  • abvincita
  • Indonesia

Thank you for staying with us!! We are very happy to hear your nice comment, thank you very much!! It was very nice having you here:) Hope you had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Reception:Mami

No complaints. Good area, clean and quiet

Thank you very much for staying with us. Hope to see you next time!

The staff here were so friendly. I really appreciated their advice and just chatting with them. Very clean facilities, comfortable beds, and a great location with many restaurant and shopping options. I particularly liked that the dorm beds had thick curtains which was great for privacy. Would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Fukuoka!

1 2 Next » last »