Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

The staff here were so friendly. I really appreciated their advice and just chatting with them. Very clean facilities, comfortable beds, and a great location with many restaurant and shopping options. I particularly liked that the dorm beds had thick curtains which was great for privacy. Would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Fukuoka!

Thank you for staying with us!! We are very happy to hear your nice comment, thank you very much!! It was very nice having you here:) Hope you had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Reception:Mami

I ready enjoyed my staying at the Hana hostel! It was so comfortable I decided to stay another night. Tha staff made me feel like I'm at home... If I'll visit Fukuoka again I will definitely go back to Hana hostel.

Thank you for staying with us!! It was very nice having you here:) Hope you had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Reception:Mami

1 2 Next » last »