Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

Hostel is in a fantastic location! We stayed in a twin ensuite room and facilities were very clean and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and always willing to help. WOuld definately recommend this hostel for people travelling to Fukuoka. :)

Dear Taylor! Hello, there. Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a great review~ We appreciate your recommendation to other travelers but also we do recommend to come and visit us anytime if you have another chance to travel kyushu, fukuoka! looking forward to meeting you again. Best regards. :-)

Great location but our room was not in the best condition. I could smell damp/mold in the room as soon as I walked in. We even found patches of damp on the wall above a bed. Not the healthiest air to be breathing! I also got bit a number of times by something during my sleep. Only on my arms and neck so I assume 'something' lives in the trunk/cupboard at the head of the bed??

I've been to a few hostels in my day in various countries...Hana hostel is the best I've stayed at. Period. The room I had (3 bed) was clean & neatly prepared. Nice sheets/mattress & super clean+personal light/charger. Bathroom was compact I'd bump into things but very functional (dare I say cute). Use of computers/free caffeine/washer & dryer was greatly appreciated, as well as roof access/kitchen/help from cool & helpful staff/excellent location. Met some pretty cool peeps too which was great.

Dear George Thank you for staying with us! It's our honor to get such a great compliment from our lovely guest. lol. We will keep on smiling and doing our best to be a super hostel~ We are looking forward to having you here again.. Take care! ;-)

A very nice hostel! They upgraded my 8 bed dormitory to 3 bed dormitory, thank you for that! The staff was very nice and welcoming. Wifi was fast which is not the case very often. The room and the hostel are both of high quality and the location good and still quite during the night. I can easily recommend this hostel for anybody.

Friendly, cozy hostel in a great location.

This hostel was amazing. Clean, safe, a great location, amazing staff and facilities. I was truly blown away and I would 100% choose this HanaHostel again.

• 1st Nov 2013

Loved this hostel! It's really to get there by train, 2 stops from Hakata which great since from there you can go anywhere! The staff is fabulous! They helped me a lot with my relatives that only speak japanese! The room was really clean and big. Great for people with lots o luggage.

• 23rd Oct 2013