Fukuoka Hana Hostel Reviews

4-213, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Japan

I cannot begin to tell you about the wonderful experience I had at this hostel. Mami, Na na and everyone else was so kind to me. It was my first time in Japan and they all made me feel like one of their own. The hostel is in a great area and I always felt safe. There's ton to do and in case you don't know what to get into, everyone is more more than happy to help you out. The rooms/bathrooms/hostel was always clean and I'll definitely be visiting again. Thank you guys!

• 9th Apr 2015

Thank you for staying with us!! We are very happy to hear your nice comment, thank you very much!! It was very nice having you here:) Hope you had fun in Fukuoka:) We are sorry for the late reply:( We are looking forward to seeing you again!! Reception:Mami

1 2 Next » last »