Fulir Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Radiceva 3A, Zagreb, Croatia

Room was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. However, perhaps due to it being the low season, there was only like 3-4 guests other than myself at most. Wifi in the 4 room dorm did not work, I often had to go out of the room to get wifi reception. No power points by the bedside. Also, I was woken up very abruptly by painting and scraping works on my side of the building at 8am: unfortunately, staff did not warn me about this or offer to switch me to the other room.

Good Hostel, nice staff. Best position, reallly in the downtown! If you are a easygoing traveller with a good spirit of adaptation I think that the hostel is the right place for a week- end in Zagreb.

We want to give a shout out to Sandra!! Your awesome, you set some high expectations for any future hostel host that we encounter. Thanks for the birthday cakes, and giving us great advice on things to do in Zagreb. :)

• 3rd Oct 2013

Staffs are kind, informative, flexible and approachable, they make you feel at home.

Excellent location, right in the heart of the city.

Empty this time of year. Very cosy Hostel and exceptional location. Staff extremely helpful. No rush on paying (as I had no local money) free towels and linen. Only negative is no atmosphere at all and blankets are sized for midgets.

Great hospitality and very helpful. Location is in centre of the old town and 10mins walk from central coach station. The room is clean but water is leaking after having shower in the toilet. Otherwise it is convenient and close to get round for sightseeing in down town.

This is a fun hostel to stay at with such a great location! A good bar downstairs. The staff is helpful

Staff here were very friendly and helpful. Sandra was an amazing girl! Coming to Zagreb again? Would definitely come here again. Dont hesitate to book this hostel.

KIND HELPFUL STAFF, NICE SAFE FEELING ABOUT THE HOSTEL.VERY COMFY BED.GOOD KITCHEN FACILITIES.THANKS

Very good hostel in the centre of Zagreb. Two minutes from the main square. The hostel has a nice common room. Two computers. Decent kitchen. Clean hostel, everything is cleaned daily. Helpful and friendly staff. They offer tours and provide all the necessary information. It's not the cheapest hostel if you compare prices in Zagreb, but definitely worth the money!

I stayed here from Sep.6 untill 9. So I requested a receipt. The stuff of Hostel told me that we will send a recxeipt to you. But a receipt did not send to me. Would you request Fulir Hostel to send a receipt to me? Best rregards, Yoshitaka SAITO

the location of the hostel are awesome, really near of the center. Nice Staff, nice decoration...

Perfect location! I just didn't feel safe because lots of time there was no staff there. I came back to get my luggage before leaving and needed info, so I wanted there for 45 minutes in the middle of the afternoon and no one from the staff showed up.

My stay was exellent, good team and a very pleasant atmosphere.

the people who working in the hotels are awesome and helping a lot ! Doron Israeli

• 26th Aug 2013
  • Israel

This place is pretty bare bones. We only stayed for one night and got in pretty late so I can't really comment on the atmosphere, but the beds were uncomfortable and lumpy. I'd probably look elsewhere.

• 24th Aug 2013

Fulir is great. All the staff are super friendly and helpful and good at organizing impromptu outings for all the guests, which is nice if you're travelling alone. The location is right in the center, but the hostel is set back in a small courtyard, so it's really quiet. The facilities are pretty standard, but the kitchen is big and can easily accommodate more than one person cooking at a time. I highly recommend staying here.

I always stay here when I come to Zagreb, the location is simply unbeatable, right next too the main square. Staff are extremely helpful

A fun little hostel Sandra is great facilities are good in a great location. There was a great vibe