Fulir Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Radiceva 3A, Zagreb, Croatia

Room was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. However, perhaps due to it being the low season, there was only like 3-4 guests other than myself at most. Wifi in the 4 room dorm did not work, I often had to go out of the room to get wifi reception. No power points by the bedside. Also, I was woken up very abruptly by painting and scraping works on my side of the building at 8am: unfortunately, staff did not warn me about this or offer to switch me to the other room.

Good Hostel, nice staff. Best position, reallly in the downtown! If you are a easygoing traveller with a good spirit of adaptation I think that the hostel is the right place for a week- end in Zagreb.

We want to give a shout out to Sandra!! Your awesome, you set some high expectations for any future hostel host that we encounter. Thanks for the birthday cakes, and giving us great advice on things to do in Zagreb. :)

• 3rd Oct 2013

Staffs are kind, informative, flexible and approachable, they make you feel at home.

Excellent location, right in the heart of the city.

Empty this time of year. Very cosy Hostel and exceptional location. Staff extremely helpful. No rush on paying (as I had no local money) free towels and linen. Only negative is no atmosphere at all and blankets are sized for midgets.

Great hospitality and very helpful. Location is in centre of the old town and 10mins walk from central coach station. The room is clean but water is leaking after having shower in the toilet. Otherwise it is convenient and close to get round for sightseeing in down town.