Fulir Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Radiceva 3A, Zagreb, Croatia

I slept only one night in this hostel yet I really enjoyed the location/staff who was really kind and helpful! I recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to stay a few nights in Zagreb!

• 20th Aug 2013

This was one of the best hostels we stayed in. great location and price. the staff was incredibly helpful and nice. we would love to come back!

Really friendly hostel in an excellent location and for a great price. Good kitchen facilities and very reasonable priced washing service. We had a lovely stay and adored the city! Thank you Fulir!

Great hostel. Tricky to find. Excellent location. Staff very helpful. Day trip to lakes was fantastic.

Great location, staff were very friendly and helpful. Good common room and kitchen which is ideal for meeting other people.

I loved Fulir, the staff were really friendly and great to hang out with with some great suggestions with things to do. The location is less than 2 minutes from the main square so really central and because the hostel is in a courtyard its quiet so no disturbances. Really enjoyed my stay and would definitely return.

The best part of the Hostel is the location. Its 7 mins walk from the train station very centralized placed. The rooms could be more clean but no complaints you get what you pay.

We spent two nights at Fulir Hostel during our Croatia trip and felt very welcome and comfortable there. The staff is very friendly and helpful in whatever questions you might have. They also try to bring hostel guests together. So if you're traveling alone you're sure to make friends there. Great atmosphere! I would definitely stay at Fulir Hostel again in the future.

1 2 Next » last »