Fulir Hostel Zagreb Reviews

Radiceva 3A, Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel is quite small, which makes it better, as it was easy to meet new people, get suggested decent places for a night out, and it was also in a great position right in the centre of the upper town. There was probably the greatest pizza i had ever tried right by the hostel, as well as places selling drinks for a great value, definetely mz favourite hostel so far on my travels through europe

• 6th Jul 2013

Great location and helpful staff, but the dorm was terribly dirty, bedsheet with holes and dusty moquette. I wouldn't reccomend for more than one night.

• 5th Jul 2013

The fulir hostel was great! It is in the best location possible, right by the main square. The staff are incredibly helpful with advice of what to do, where to eat and even made sure everyone was introduced to each other to help everyone meet new people. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

Couldn't fault this place. Met the friendliest staff ever who didn't hesitate to sit and socialise with guests and were a fountain of Zagreb knowledge. Everywhere was clean and tidy and the kitchen was a good size and very well equipped. Location was perfect near the main pub street, all the museums and the cathedral. Of the ten places we stayed in during our 4 week trip, Fulir was by far the best. We will definitely be back again next year.

Good location. Excellent hostel.

Outstanding location

No great, draft running up through the building

Winner. Unbeatable location right next to the main square. Large lockers, no curfew, free wifi internet, clean and nice. Hard to find nicer staff anywhere, thanks for everything! The common room has a good atmosphere and something's always going on, but the place wasn't noisy. Neighbor's cat sometimes wanders around the common spaces. You can also rent a bike there.

When you first arrive at this hostel, it looks a little shady. But it was the best place we stayed on our month trip!!! Th staff was awesome. Sandra changed our lives!!!! She was funny, a little weird, but the sweetest person ever! We want to visit Zagreb again just to see her!

• 25th Jun 2013

This hostel is highly recommendable with its perfect location and lovely staffs! Thanks Leo and Sandra for your help and we had a great time in Zagreb!

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Japan

Sandra was awesome! I missed my train for Zagreb and she waived the cancellation policy when I arrived the following night. The place is very welcoming and friendly, and within walking distance to the train station, main attractions, and good restaurants. Sandra is extremely helpful and will point out good restaurants nearby. Definitely would recommend!

We had a great stay at Fulir hostel, cute hostel with character and everything yu need. Really great staff especially Sandra,really helpful and and lent us a tent as we were heading to a music fest and offered to store our bags for 3 days!

Awesome hostel with great staff! Really friendly and welcoming, happy to help with anything. We came looking for a big night out and had a blast. Great central location. If you want somewhere fun and relaxed then we would recommend this place

100% isn't enough for this hostel!! Literally is the best for every reason you can think of! Can't wait to go back!!! See everyone there soon!!!

• 19th Jun 2013

Cheep fun hostel, great for meeting people and seeing the sights around town, very easy to find. Leo and Damien are both great hosts and good for a beer. Every so often, if you are lucky you can hear the the ghosts saying"shots shots shots" in a quiet whisper

The staff is soooooo nice, very friendly and knowledgeable, and I think it actually has the best location in the city. My friend and I woke up late and needed to run for the train, but I couldn't find my key. The hostel guy was really nice and let me run for the train - he sent me the hostel address by email so that I could send the key back through the mail when I found it. Thanks so much!

Good kitchen and wifi. Value for money. Great location, next to main square and a short walk to train/bus station.

Friendly hostel, ideal location right in the heart of zagreb. Sounds like a bit of a weird complaint but had virtually no plugs and so was really difficult to charge up your phones, cameras etc.

Based on all the awards Fulir hostel has gotten I expected something different. The location was great, staff very friendly, and the kitchen and common room were very nice. The issues I had were the one bathroom/shower for our room was downstairs and used by everyone else so you had to wait to use the toilet or take a shower. People had to pass through our room to get to theirs' so it was like staying in a 10 bed dorm instead of six. Way way hot in the upstairs rooms. Good hostel but not amazing

A conveniently located hostel with great staff, very clean and nice.