Full Moon Design Hostel Reviews

Szent István krt. 11, Budapest, Hungary

The facilities were quite good, but the hostel is located over a club and it is noisy during the night. Also the hostel location feels a bit dodgy at night.

• 10th May 2015
  • Greece

Very clean and the rooms were lovely and spacious. Not the best hostel for socialising but close to the city centre.

this is an excellent place if you want to party all night and not too far to walk to your room. The ground floor has a club which has 6 different DJs. It can be noisy in the room but the staffs are wonderfull, a very clean and soft bunk beds and a good location.

Hostel is gr8, rooms and staff are too, but they have a club in the ground floor which is not allowing you to sleep whole night. It is as if u have a DJ in ur room whos playing music till 5.30 in the morning. Its gr8 if ur in a party mood but friend and I came to run a halfmarathon so we didnt sleep the whole saturday night. Besides that, hostel is amazing

The only minus point was that the hostel is located on a very very busy street and sleeping with the open window is impossible. But the hostel is very nice and clean and the staff always helpful.

The Hostel was nice, the rooms were nice and the staff was nice but there were some big flaws. For one the heater in our room was constantly blasting hot air at us, regardless of what we set it at. OUr room was essentially a boiler room which made it difficult to sleep. Also, online they describe the hostel as next to a night club when really its part of a nightclub, our room overlooked a dance-floor. Sof if you don't mind extremely loud room until 5 am sweating all night...

All of our rooms are equipped with air conditioning system. Like this you can set the desired temperature in the room. Our description is the following: Insane parties everyday and free entry for our guests to the club of the building which is the most famous clubs in Hungary (Morrisons2). We also have rooms facing the street which are not so noisy.

Great structure and atmosphere, excellent staff and a model of cleanliness. It would've been one of the best hostels where I've ever stayed, if not for the club located in the same building. The noise was the least of my problems! There was a twinkling spotlight turned exactly toward my window, and because of that I couldn't sleep very well and had a headache. The curtains were almost transparent and didn't help. I stayed only one night, but I saw that that happened the following night too.

Good staff & Location.

The hostel was very clean and modern, with spacious rooms and friendly staff... There wasn't really that much of an atmosphere going on but we had a great stay overall... Would stay there again and definetely recommend it!

I never actually stayed at this hostel, because the hostel had a problem with some pipes during my stay in Budapest. However, the hostel handled the problem very professionally and switched my booking to another hostel. I did not have to worry about anything at all, and I really appreciated their professionalism.

The hostel was great! I stayed in a 6 bed room, and was perfect. The bathroom were clean, good breakfast, a lot of people to meet at everytime. The only bad thing was the wifi, really low signal...

• 11th Mar 2015

All you want for a Hostel. Perfect entertainment and steady beds plus a powerful shower!

Thank you for having us, it was a delight. great location and lovely staff. The party atmosphere takes a toll after 4 days but made lots of friends. Sadly had some items of clothing and other possessions stolen from my room on the first night. However, Will be returning on our next visit to Budapest.

• 5th Feb 2015

Was noisy all the time but everything was too clean!!! Soooo happy all the time to stay here!!!!

Very good hostel! I totally recommend it! The only negative thing is (if you do not want to party) the noise from the club downstairs, but is not that loud.

We stayed there for 3 nights ;) and definitely i may recommend this nice and very confortable hostel. Very clear and beautiful. Amazing staff: everybody very kind and ready to help you for any problem ;)) The hairdryer was a little small (but only couse i've a very long hair :D)...excellent !!

• 26th Nov 2014