Full Moon Design Hostel Reviews

Szent István krt. 11, Budapest, Hungary

The staff needs to be friendlier. I checked out early and went to hotel. Staff never asked why or even cared. When I arrived they were very rude and basically just took my money and gave me a key. No information or anything. Could not sleep due to night club right underneath. If your not 18 and wanting to party this is not a good hostel!

Nightclub underneath made sleeping extremely difficult.

Friendly staff but I was surprised at the nightclub. If you want quiet and night sleep, this made not be the place.

It has been the WORST hostel experience ever! The Music was SO LOUD. If you are willing to sleep before 4am, AVOID THIS HOSTEL. Basically you are booking a bed in a middle of a CLUB. Staff were extremely Rude and NONE was helpful! No minimum sign of wanting to help.

Such a great hostel and the staff were very helpful! Was able to book a cheap taxi to the airport through the hostel.

• 30th Jul 2015

V.nice hostel, 5 of us girls were meant to be in a 6 bed dorm but they kindly just upgraded us to 5 bed private. Helpful staff if you ask for advice. No noise disturbance personally from the club so i wouldn't worry about that too much. Good location for easy access to the centre by metro and managed to easily walk back form a night out.

The whole place smelled like a dirty wet mop.

really nice rooms however the hostel is on top of a club which wasn't a problem (young group) but their music wasn't very good haha. otherwise the rooms were big, if not too dark (little natural light). Our shower was disgusting and overflowed. Staff was nice! very cheap prices and good location overall though

I really enjoyed it, my only issue is that they don't clean the rooms properly. We came in and there was underwear and a condom from the guests before us in our room.

Full Moon Hostel had an excellent atmosphere, we had a really good night out in the club downstairs, but the hostel wasn't too rowdy and we couldn't hear the music from our room. The room looked amazing and had a balcony, TV, bunk bed and double bed, however we had issues with some of the fittings. The toilet seat, shower door and bins were broken, and there were some ants in the room. Overall however, we really liked the hostel and would definitely go back :)

The cleaning was not good in my room and in the other facilities. The staff is rude with guests. If you have problems to sleep, don't go to this hostel cause the noisy of the bar is huge and lasts until for in the morning. This was not a problem for me, and I knew about the noisy before booking. They have a nice night bar during thurdays.

It's right above a club

• 9th Jul 2015

It was EXTREMELY noisy, very hard to go to sleep as a nighclub is right underneath the rooms.

Generally a good hostel with clean beds and toilets. However, the hostel is located right next to a busy road, it is not suitable for light sleepers. I couldn't sleep we'll throughout the night due to the noise of the traffic. Love the late checkout before 12pm tho.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great staying, if tou dont like to party this isnt for you, the noise of the club downstairs its to loud, so you go and have fun or you just dont sleep.

Party hostel .. good for a night out and a place to crash price is cheap free entrance to the club

Staff were incredibly freindly and helpful. We even enjoyed the place enough to book anorher night

Great hostel, very modern and clean. Great facilities. Fab stay

If you are looking for a quiet room and a place to rest, Full Moon hostel is definitely not for you. The room is good, the bed is great, but there is a huge problem that keeps anyone from sleeping well: a noisy and loud night club inside the hostel! The music is so loud that you will wake up (if you're even able to sleep of course) knowing every edm/pop songs lyrics by heart. As a young traveller, I enjoy clubs myself, but I also enjoy being able to leave them when I want to sleep. Furthermore,

This hostel is fine, the only thing I didn't really care for were the showers. I'd still recommend the hostel though.

• 8th Jun 2015