Full Moon Design Hostel Reviews

Szent István krt. 11, Budapest, Hungary

Hostel is gr8, rooms and staff are too, but they have a club in the ground floor which is not allowing you to sleep whole night. It is as if u have a DJ in ur room whos playing music till 5.30 in the morning. Its gr8 if ur in a party mood but friend and I came to run a halfmarathon so we didnt sleep the whole saturday night. Besides that, hostel is amazing

The only minus point was that the hostel is located on a very very busy street and sleeping with the open window is impossible. But the hostel is very nice and clean and the staff always helpful.

The Hostel was nice, the rooms were nice and the staff was nice but there were some big flaws. For one the heater in our room was constantly blasting hot air at us, regardless of what we set it at. OUr room was essentially a boiler room which made it difficult to sleep. Also, online they describe the hostel as next to a night club when really its part of a nightclub, our room overlooked a dance-floor. Sof if you don't mind extremely loud room until 5 am sweating all night...

Great structure and atmosphere, excellent staff and a model of cleanliness. It would've been one of the best hostels where I've ever stayed, if not for the club located in the same building. The noise was the least of my problems! There was a twinkling spotlight turned exactly toward my window, and because of that I couldn't sleep very well and had a headache. The curtains were almost transparent and didn't help. I stayed only one night, but I saw that that happened the following night too.

Good staff & Location.

The hostel was very clean and modern, with spacious rooms and friendly staff... There wasn't really that much of an atmosphere going on but we had a great stay overall... Would stay there again and definetely recommend it!

I never actually stayed at this hostel, because the hostel had a problem with some pipes during my stay in Budapest. However, the hostel handled the problem very professionally and switched my booking to another hostel. I did not have to worry about anything at all, and I really appreciated their professionalism.

The hostel was great! I stayed in a 6 bed room, and was perfect. The bathroom were clean, good breakfast, a lot of people to meet at everytime. The only bad thing was the wifi, really low signal...

• 11th Mar 2015

All you want for a Hostel. Perfect entertainment and steady beds plus a powerful shower!

Thank you for having us, it was a delight. great location and lovely staff. The party atmosphere takes a toll after 4 days but made lots of friends. Sadly had some items of clothing and other possessions stolen from my room on the first night. However, Will be returning on our next visit to Budapest.

• 5th Feb 2015

Was noisy all the time but everything was too clean!!! Soooo happy all the time to stay here!!!!

Very good hostel! I totally recommend it! The only negative thing is (if you do not want to party) the noise from the club downstairs, but is not that loud.

We stayed there for 3 nights ;) and definitely i may recommend this nice and very confortable hostel. Very clear and beautiful. Amazing staff: everybody very kind and ready to help you for any problem ;)) The hairdryer was a little small (but only couse i've a very long hair :D)...excellent !!

• 26th Nov 2014

Full Moon Hostel was the nicest hostel that I have ever stayed at and the price just made it that much better. The rooms were very clean! The staff was courteous and helpful. The location was great! The access to the club was nice and the club wasn't so loud that you could hear it in your room. The wifi was good. As far as security, top notch. The kitchen was a plus. It was also very clean. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I was ever in Budapest.

As this hostel is located at one the biggest nightclubs in Hungary we didn't know what to expect but it was amazing, Saturday night was rocking! Wi-fi was great, staff great, the shower was amazing (power shower) kitchen was great, only downside was the lockers, I stayed with two other people and all our keys opened eachothers, we took this up with the staff and they offered to put any valubals in the staff safe! Apart from that it was a great hostel!!

• 1st Nov 2014

Great hostel! clean facilities, friendly staff, good prices, good location. I didn't have any trouble sleeping despite the noise, but you can definitely hear the nightclub in the rooms. I think earplugs are available at the front desk.

I loved this hostel. Walk in to a nightclub and go up the stairs to a very clean entrance, great staff, clean rooms, awesome kitchen, clean and equipped bathrooms. It might be a little noisy at night but that's only if you have a room close to the nightclub. We had the dorm facing outside and was great. The club is always packed, awesome atmosphere and you get in for free. I'd stay here again.