Full Moon Design Hostel Reviews

Szent István krt. 11, Budapest, Hungary

Such a great hostel and the staff were very helpful! Was able to book a cheap taxi to the airport through the hostel.

• 30th Jul 2015

The whole place smelled like a dirty wet mop.

really nice rooms however the hostel is on top of a club which wasn't a problem (young group) but their music wasn't very good haha. otherwise the rooms were big, if not too dark (little natural light). Our shower was disgusting and overflowed. Staff was nice! very cheap prices and good location overall though

I really enjoyed it, my only issue is that they don't clean the rooms properly. We came in and there was underwear and a condom from the guests before us in our room.

Full Moon Hostel had an excellent atmosphere, we had a really good night out in the club downstairs, but the hostel wasn't too rowdy and we couldn't hear the music from our room. The room looked amazing and had a balcony, TV, bunk bed and double bed, however we had issues with some of the fittings. The toilet seat, shower door and bins were broken, and there were some ants in the room. Overall however, we really liked the hostel and would definitely go back :)

The cleaning was not good in my room and in the other facilities. The staff is rude with guests. If you have problems to sleep, don't go to this hostel cause the noisy of the bar is huge and lasts until for in the morning. This was not a problem for me, and I knew about the noisy before booking. They have a nice night bar during thurdays.

It's right above a club

• 9th Jul 2015

Generally a good hostel with clean beds and toilets. However, the hostel is located right next to a busy road, it is not suitable for light sleepers. I couldn't sleep we'll throughout the night due to the noise of the traffic. Love the late checkout before 12pm tho.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Great staying, if tou dont like to party this isnt for you, the noise of the club downstairs its to loud, so you go and have fun or you just dont sleep.

Party hostel .. good for a night out and a place to crash price is cheap free entrance to the club

Staff were incredibly freindly and helpful. We even enjoyed the place enough to book anorher night

Great hostel, very modern and clean. Great facilities. Fab stay

If you are looking for a quiet room and a place to rest, Full Moon hostel is definitely not for you. The room is good, the bed is great, but there is a huge problem that keeps anyone from sleeping well: a noisy and loud night club inside the hostel! The music is so loud that you will wake up (if you're even able to sleep of course) knowing every edm/pop songs lyrics by heart. As a young traveller, I enjoy clubs myself, but I also enjoy being able to leave them when I want to sleep. Furthermore,

This hostel is fine, the only thing I didn't really care for were the showers. I'd still recommend the hostel though.

• 8th Jun 2015

Ive been to many hostels in Budapest and liked Full Moon the most. I enjoyed the location next to the island as well as the restaurants and bars on the street. The rooms are clean and tidy with ensuite bathrooms. The staff are brilliant. I will come back to Full Moon with pleasure.

Been in Europe for 3 weeks. And its the best hostel I have stated in so far. Big parties downstairs but you dont hear it in your room is good. So it caters for all.

The pros: This hostel is great in terms of its staff (most were very helpful and easy going, one guy just seemed irate), room layout (really spacious bunks, sheets provided, bathroom per room) and security. The cons: a little bit far from the more lively part of Pest (my friends and I often found ourselves closer to the Jewish District/ Kiraly street for pubs, restaurants etc., about 25 minutes away), the kitchen was quite messy (fault of the other hostel guests, not the hostel).

• 24th May 2015

Great location...right in the center of a club! It was so much fun. Stay here if you like loud music and a good time.

due to an error in the price of the bed hostel booking canceled and did not return the deposit, misery.

The facilities were quite good, but the hostel is located over a club and it is noisy during the night. Also the hostel location feels a bit dodgy at night.

• 10th May 2015