Full Moon Design Hostel Reviews

Szent István krt. 11, Budapest, Hungary

Very good hostel! I totally recommend it! The only negative thing is (if you do not want to party) the noise from the club downstairs, but is not that loud.

We stayed there for 3 nights ;) and definitely i may recommend this nice and very confortable hostel. Very clear and beautiful. Amazing staff: everybody very kind and ready to help you for any problem ;)) The hairdryer was a little small (but only couse i've a very long hair :D)...excellent !!

• 26th Nov 2014

Full Moon Hostel was the nicest hostel that I have ever stayed at and the price just made it that much better. The rooms were very clean! The staff was courteous and helpful. The location was great! The access to the club was nice and the club wasn't so loud that you could hear it in your room. The wifi was good. As far as security, top notch. The kitchen was a plus. It was also very clean. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I was ever in Budapest.

As this hostel is located at one the biggest nightclubs in Hungary we didn't know what to expect but it was amazing, Saturday night was rocking! Wi-fi was great, staff great, the shower was amazing (power shower) kitchen was great, only downside was the lockers, I stayed with two other people and all our keys opened eachothers, we took this up with the staff and they offered to put any valubals in the staff safe! Apart from that it was a great hostel!!

• 1st Nov 2014

Great hostel! clean facilities, friendly staff, good prices, good location. I didn't have any trouble sleeping despite the noise, but you can definitely hear the nightclub in the rooms. I think earplugs are available at the front desk.

Literally a brand new hostel. Facilities look brand new and clean! However, the hostel is above a night club, it might be a little bit noisy for those who want a quiet rest at night.

Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Very very clean and Aron at the front desk was incredibly helpful.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Nice rooms and bathrooms. Beds were good. The club down the bottom was really cool. Staff are very nice and helpful. Would stay again definitely

Everything nice but very noisy

It's a great party hostel! The club downstairs is awsome and so are the prices of the drinks. Also, it's the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Croatia

Thank you so much for eveything.

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Turkey

One of the best hostels I've ever been! So clean!

Loved it would definitely go back! Really great room and facilities

We stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm. The room was large, well lit and comfortable. Each of us had our own locker which was a full sized one - big enough to hold a rucksack and each bed had a plug and light. The bathroom was clean and nice. The hostel is directly above a nightclub but our room was on the opposite side so we had no problem with noise - I don't know if this would be the case for all rooms. Our room looked out onto the street so there was some noise from traffic but nothing too loud.

• 10th Aug 2014

This is a somewhat unusual hostel.. As it is a very big hostel there are always people coming and going. Different types of people of all ages! You are bound to meet people and make friends here! Some staff were very helpful and friendly, a guy called Aron in particular! Some of the others were just average. There is a well equipped kitchen with 2 fridges, but no knives. Ask at reception for a knife! I couldn't figure out how to use the washing machine. Very clean, sheets changed every day!

Was a really great hostel..except for the fact that our room unfortunately faced the club courtyard. as we wanted to rest and the music didn't stop till 5am. defenitely gets full points if not for that. !

Every day our beds were cleaned! Very new and modern hostel! It only had a lak of athmosphere in meeting people. The bar downstairs is only for boring locals.

Very very clean hostel and awesome environment! Easy access to the bar on the first floor and shops along the same street. Very helpful staff; willing to answer all of my questions!

Dear, Thank you for you had selected our hostel for your stay in Budapest. We hope to welcome you again personally!!

This hostel is really clean, nice, brand new! The beds are clean and comfy. The location is good, walking distance to most of the major sights. The hostel IS a party hostel. So if you are looking for a good nights sleep I wouldn't reccomend it here. It's also a little strange that the front door is the club entrance aswell as the entrance to the hostel so it can be annoying at night when you just want to get to your room but have to go between all the drunk people going to the bar.

I highly recommend this Hostel. Very well located, close to the main train station and 2 minutes walking from the tram. All faciliteis arround, and a big pub just downstairs. The personnal is cery very kind and everything is extremely clean!! We also have out own private bathrooms that's awesome!!!! I will come back for sure. Awesome place to stay!!!!

Dear Adriana, Thank you for your very kind feedback! We are really happy for you had enjoyed your stay here. We can not wait for welcoming you again at our hostel! :)