Full Moon Design Hostel Reviews

Szent István krt. 11, Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was great! I stayed in a 6 bed room, and was perfect. The bathroom were clean, good breakfast, a lot of people to meet at everytime. The only bad thing was the wifi, really low signal...

• 11th Mar 2015

All you want for a Hostel. Perfect entertainment and steady beds plus a powerful shower!

Thank you for having us, it was a delight. great location and lovely staff. The party atmosphere takes a toll after 4 days but made lots of friends. Sadly had some items of clothing and other possessions stolen from my room on the first night. However, Will be returning on our next visit to Budapest.

• 5th Feb 2015

Was noisy all the time but everything was too clean!!! Soooo happy all the time to stay here!!!!

Very good hostel! I totally recommend it! The only negative thing is (if you do not want to party) the noise from the club downstairs, but is not that loud.

We stayed there for 3 nights ;) and definitely i may recommend this nice and very confortable hostel. Very clear and beautiful. Amazing staff: everybody very kind and ready to help you for any problem ;)) The hairdryer was a little small (but only couse i've a very long hair :D)...excellent !!

• 26th Nov 2014

Full Moon Hostel was the nicest hostel that I have ever stayed at and the price just made it that much better. The rooms were very clean! The staff was courteous and helpful. The location was great! The access to the club was nice and the club wasn't so loud that you could hear it in your room. The wifi was good. As far as security, top notch. The kitchen was a plus. It was also very clean. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel and I would stay there again if I was ever in Budapest.

As this hostel is located at one the biggest nightclubs in Hungary we didn't know what to expect but it was amazing, Saturday night was rocking! Wi-fi was great, staff great, the shower was amazing (power shower) kitchen was great, only downside was the lockers, I stayed with two other people and all our keys opened eachothers, we took this up with the staff and they offered to put any valubals in the staff safe! Apart from that it was a great hostel!!

• 1st Nov 2014

Great hostel! clean facilities, friendly staff, good prices, good location. I didn't have any trouble sleeping despite the noise, but you can definitely hear the nightclub in the rooms. I think earplugs are available at the front desk.

Literally a brand new hostel. Facilities look brand new and clean! However, the hostel is above a night club, it might be a little bit noisy for those who want a quiet rest at night.

Absolutely the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Very very clean and Aron at the front desk was incredibly helpful.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Nice rooms and bathrooms. Beds were good. The club down the bottom was really cool. Staff are very nice and helpful. Would stay again definitely

Everything nice but very noisy