Fully Guest House Reviews

5 bun g myeungyun 3ga, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

Hostel was about a 10min walk from the subway. Not bad, but not ideal if you have baggage. The owner was very helpful and directed us where we needed to go. We stayed in a room with two girls who were long-term residents (living there for 1mo+) and it looked like they had pretty much moved in. Seems like a lot of the other guests there were also long-term. Good, short stay.

long walk from metro (12-15 mins), nice neighborhood, lots of inexpensive restaurants towards metro. a couple palaces in walking distance. guest computer wasn't working. too many door codes to remember, fortunately printed on business card.

Free Wifi every where, very nice common room, clean, free breakfast, very closed of Hyewha subway station, nice neighborhood, staff very nice

Way was a great hostess. She can tell you how to get anywhere in Seoul. She has created a welcoming environment in which people can talk and have a few drinks. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed out. If you take the subway from ICN it is about a 10 minute walk from the station. If you are carrying a heavy bag I suggest the bus. It is about $1 more and you are about 4 minutes from the hostel.

Fully Guest House is an outstanding place for everyone who wants to visit Seoul. The room was spotless as well as the kitchen. The staffs were polite, pleasant and gentle. They didn’t hesitate to help me with every single thing. I could feel that I was at home. Thank you Tony and Way for your exceptional hospitality! Cheers! (Ivanor Tres)

I booked Fully because my friend told me that it is a great guest house, and it is! Very friendly staff and good room, I would like to go there again if I go to Seoul!

• 17th May 2014
  • Taiwan

Awesome place for staying in seoul.. Its staff really cool. Bloody thank.

Not so close to the subway. However, there were many busses and nice spots to see (Naksan Park) and cheap restaurants/cafés . For the rooms, there were all comforts, but the shower had no divisor panel from the rest of the bathroom, therefore one had to put slippers to walk in the bathroom after someone had a shower. Would recommend this hostel to a friend. Personal was helpful and there were many informations/brochures/guides available.

Spotless hostel with great facilities, including top-notch Wifi and one of the nicest common rooms you will see in any hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful (and can show you the ins and outs of a Korean barbecue). The location is a bit further away, but the area is quieter and more laid-back than for instance Hongdae, although there are still plenty of cafés, shops and bars nearby.

Its not in the ideal area for partying, but is still in a central location and easy enough to get around. Again, it could be kind of tricky for going out because the subway closes at 1am, so youll have no way of getting back to your hostel until 530am or so, unless you take a taxi. The facilities and staff were great. Theres an awesome picture (mural) that wraps around the entire common room that is really cool.

The nice place to stay when have a trip to Korea :-)

Nice hostel with super friendly and helpfull staff and great atmosphere.

You have to pay for facilities like washing machine, otherwise it is a excellent place for value for money. This is a lovely, clean and safe place situated near a university street, so it is very lively at night, (10 min walk from the station). I would just suggest to add individual lights to beds for the comfort of guests.

Hostel is located in nice area close to restaurants and small shops. Also it is easy to get there from the airport only taking a shuttle while enjoying the view of Seoul. Metro is also close walking distance from there. Taking taxi to any famous neighbourhood as Itaewon, Hongdae are all only 15 min by taxi or even less. Really quite, clean, organised place. Staff are just great, I'm sure if you stay more than 2 nights there you will miss them. They are so kind! I extremely recommend!

The best point of this place is that it is extremely clean and the downstairs common room is huge and looks welcoming to all guest. However, the location is definitely not ideal to travelers, the female worker there seems a bit of a "know it all" kind of person, and none of the guest were really active in the common room when I was there. I've been traveling through out Asia and been to many hostels...and I came here with big expectations based on previous reviews and left a bit dissapointed.

I'm glad I picked this place because I think it made Korea much more enjoyable. Reasons: Great location in a fun area, close to everything and simple to get to the airport and train stations. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and welcoming. They answered tons of questions, organized a few meals and activities (including a ski trip), and helped with other things like shipping from the post office. The common area was comfortable and ideal for socializing.

Tony the owner and Way the lovely Malaysian staff member were a pleasure to meet. The area where this hostel is located is fantastic. If you explore the area you will find countless cool bars, restaurants etc. I worried it was far from facilities but it is connected incredibly well and would stay here again without any doubt. PS. I love you Way!

Tony and Way you are the bomb:) The staff is really the biggest value of this place, location is allright, and the common area really nice. It's a little hard to find so Tony you should consider a sign outside by the Police station and down by Dunkin Donuts. Prices is awsome, and your located close to some cool bar, 5-10min walk. Same distance to the metro. Airport bus located just 5min walk from hostel, was nice. Overall nice experience!

Very hospitable welcome, when we needed a late lunch Tony took us to a little local restaurant for bibimbap - it was delicious. Easy to book DMZ tours. Great tip for dinner in the area. Helped us to make appointment and let us store bags while at DMZ tour.

Great little hostel - staff are lovely and very helpful with anything you need to know about Seoul. Did find the room cold on the 2 nights I stayed there, it is the end of winter though but I did think there would be heating of some form in the room. There was a thermostat in the room and it said ti was on HIGH the whole time, so it may just be a fault with that room. The kitchen/lounge area were all nice and warm however. Would stay here again!!