Fully Guest House Reviews

5 bun g myeungyun 3ga, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

The nice place to stay when have a trip to Korea :-)

You have to pay for facilities like washing machine, otherwise it is a excellent place for value for money. This is a lovely, clean and safe place situated near a university street, so it is very lively at night, (10 min walk from the station). I would just suggest to add individual lights to beds for the comfort of guests.

Hostel is located in nice area close to restaurants and small shops. Also it is easy to get there from the airport only taking a shuttle while enjoying the view of Seoul. Metro is also close walking distance from there. Taking taxi to any famous neighbourhood as Itaewon, Hongdae are all only 15 min by taxi or even less. Really quite, clean, organised place. Staff are just great, I'm sure if you stay more than 2 nights there you will miss them. They are so kind! I extremely recommend!

The best point of this place is that it is extremely clean and the downstairs common room is huge and looks welcoming to all guest. However, the location is definitely not ideal to travelers, the female worker there seems a bit of a "know it all" kind of person, and none of the guest were really active in the common room when I was there. I've been traveling through out Asia and been to many hostels...and I came here with big expectations based on previous reviews and left a bit dissapointed.

I'm glad I picked this place because I think it made Korea much more enjoyable. Reasons: Great location in a fun area, close to everything and simple to get to the airport and train stations. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and welcoming. They answered tons of questions, organized a few meals and activities (including a ski trip), and helped with other things like shipping from the post office. The common area was comfortable and ideal for socializing.

Tony the owner and Way the lovely Malaysian staff member were a pleasure to meet. The area where this hostel is located is fantastic. If you explore the area you will find countless cool bars, restaurants etc. I worried it was far from facilities but it is connected incredibly well and would stay here again without any doubt. PS. I love you Way!

Tony and Way you are the bomb:) The staff is really the biggest value of this place, location is allright, and the common area really nice. It's a little hard to find so Tony you should consider a sign outside by the Police station and down by Dunkin Donuts. Prices is awsome, and your located close to some cool bar, 5-10min walk. Same distance to the metro. Airport bus located just 5min walk from hostel, was nice. Overall nice experience!

Very hospitable welcome, when we needed a late lunch Tony took us to a little local restaurant for bibimbap - it was delicious. Easy to book DMZ tours. Great tip for dinner in the area. Helped us to make appointment and let us store bags while at DMZ tour.

Great little hostel - staff are lovely and very helpful with anything you need to know about Seoul. Did find the room cold on the 2 nights I stayed there, it is the end of winter though but I did think there would be heating of some form in the room. There was a thermostat in the room and it said ti was on HIGH the whole time, so it may just be a fault with that room. The kitchen/lounge area were all nice and warm however. Would stay here again!!

It's a lovely place with lovely people! :) Fully Guest House really feels like home! :) I will come back :)

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Poland

The hairdryer was plugged into the ceiling in the bathroom, which was actually a wet room. Ifelt standing with my feet in water to dry my hair was a bit risky. Also there was no drying facilities here.

For being one of the cheapest alternatives i could find in Seoul I was extremely surprised by the quality of this guest house. Very friendly and helpful staff and the fact that it isn't a very big place helped create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere among all the guests. We had dinners together and they where full of tips on places to see and do. Warmly recommended.

Nice hostel, friendly staff, good location. I only stayed one night so can't really say more but I have no complains whatsoever.

Good location in a relaxed area with cute bars, cafes and restaurants to eat/drink in meaning you can enjoy Seoul's crazier areas and have somewhere chilled to come back to. The hostel itself is super friendly, great staff and its a good place to meet other travelers.

The best hostel I have been to in Korea so far. Excellent facilities, very warm ground heating, very clean room (double bed ensuite), friendly and helpful staff. Washing machine can be used for free! Very close to a shopping, entertainment and eating area and close to major attractions of the cities. I strongly recommend this hostel and definitely will visit it again when coming back to Seoul, even if it is a business trip. I feel

The hotel itself is not directly in the center of the cool little area, but it's really close. The 7 to 10 minute walk wasn't that bad unless it was cold at night. xD We got moved from one room to another for some reason part-way through our stay, but the amazingness of the staff was more than enough to make up for it. They ordered food for us, gave us amazing restaurant recommendations to local places devoid of tourists, and were really fantastic. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

awesome hostel! the staff and other guests were so welcoming, friendly and helpful! if i had a question, any of the staff there were super willing to help out! the hostel was very clean. we loved staying there so much, we decided to switch our stay in a future hostel to fully hostel instead!

This was the best hostel I have ever been to. The private room I stayed in was nice, warm and clean with complimentary wi-fi. The hostel location is very good, only 5min. walking from a convenient subway station. The atmosphere is friendly and everybody was kind and welcoming. Y.Way is absolutely amazing, she helped me so much during my stay and gave me great suggestions to book shows and tours in Seoul. I have found really a great environment and I will definitely reccomend Fully Guest House!

Had a great stay here, went to BBQ and karaoke pretty much as soon as we arrived in Seoul which was organised by the hostel. Its a fun and friendly place to stay

The staff are so lovely and the hostel has a really nice and friendly atmosphere. We stayed in the twin room which by hostel standards was fairly spacious and comfortable. It was quiet at night so you can get a good night's sleep. The free breakfast and tea/coffee as well as shampoo/conditioner/body wash was very much appreciated. A nice base to explore Seoul from :)