Fully Guest House Reviews

5 bun g myeungyun 3ga, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

i had the at most best time staying at fully while traveling beautiful south korea. the hostel was really clean and it gave me a very welcoming feeling. all my needs were taken care of and I couldn't have asked for more. if I have the chance I will go back and stay again. even just meeting beautiful way and tony made my south korean adventure an amazing experience. anytime I would just go back to visit u guys. thanks for everything.I had a blast meeting u:-) recommend to everyone. 100% thumbs up

Staied in Fully for about half a month,it left me a deep memory. For every breakfast, I always have it with Way,some eggs and toast and maybe a cup of coffee made everyday an excellent beginning.Besides, Way gave me a lot of useful information about Seoul about Korea. It's really helpful!! Also I met many nice people in the Fully, we hang out together sometime. All of these people showed me a real Korea. I feel Fully just like my home in Seoul. It make me love Korea.

I found this hostel to be a friendly and cosy place. They even bent the rules to let us stay up late to watch a football match, and the breakfast was better than most. The only downside is the 15 min walk to the subway station. I think it's a nice alternative to Hongdae or Itaewon.

• 20th Dec 2014

I had a great stay at Fully Guest house. The facilities works very well, it has a great lobby/common room, and it has super kind staff. -Jesper

10 out of 10! laid back and comfortable common area / kitchen and great staff make this hostel the best place to stay for all types of travelers.

Overall, this place is great value for the money ... one flaw is that the route to enter the common room is different from the route to enter the dorms, so many guests don't stop in the common room at all, which reduces social action there, whereas my dormmates did a lot of socializing in the dorm. They did stop talking when I asked to turn off the lights and go to sleep (though one did wake up at 5am and make noise for over an hour before leaving, which meant I was not going back to sleep).

Fully Guest House is a safe, clean, cozy and lovely place, you feel like at your own house when you are staying. Tony and Way is really nice and always helpful. Also thanks Tony for your Korean beer and Korean seaweed. I had great time here in this great place, it worth the money!!!

very nice hostel.it has everythig.but the Location is not walkable.so People come here for the best deal,not Location. to Korea for tourism.the mapmaterial ist terrible.maps fall in 2 parts after a couple of time using them. now i`m in Taiwan.very good material.

Good choice in Seoul, nice place with nice and knowledgeable staff always willing to help you and make you feel welcome in their place. Located in a nice area for food and closed to the metro Hyewa, you can go walking to many attrations. Enough breakfast included in the morning and clean common room and rooms. Recommended 100%

The staff and the location are the best part of this hostel. That's if you want to be away from the Hongdae area as I do. Quieter part of town but still a lot of restaurants and things to do as there's a university close by. Would definitely stay there again.

Extended my stay for an extra 3 days. Staff was amazing. I celebrated my birthday here and Way really went out of her way to make sure it was a great one. She was a great resource on sites and how to get around. About a 10 minute walk from Metro and walking distance to a couple palaces.

Fully Guest house was awesome and the staff was super helpful. I read reviews about how it was kind of far from the subway, which isn't true at all. The station it is located near can quickly get you anywhere in the city. The facilities where super clean as well.

Hostel was about a 10min walk from the subway. Not bad, but not ideal if you have baggage. The owner was very helpful and directed us where we needed to go. We stayed in a room with two girls who were long-term residents (living there for 1mo+) and it looked like they had pretty much moved in. Seems like a lot of the other guests there were also long-term. Good, short stay.