Fully Guest House Reviews

5 bun g myeungyun 3ga, Jongrogu, Seoul, South Korea

Overall, this place is great value for the money ... one flaw is that the route to enter the common room is different from the route to enter the dorms, so many guests don't stop in the common room at all, which reduces social action there, whereas my dormmates did a lot of socializing in the dorm. They did stop talking when I asked to turn off the lights and go to sleep (though one did wake up at 5am and make noise for over an hour before leaving, which meant I was not going back to sleep).

Fully Guest House is a safe, clean, cozy and lovely place, you feel like at your own house when you are staying. Tony and Way is really nice and always helpful. Also thanks Tony for your Korean beer and Korean seaweed. I had great time here in this great place, it worth the money!!!

very nice hostel.it has everythig.but the Location is not walkable.so People come here for the best deal,not Location. to Korea for tourism.the mapmaterial ist terrible.maps fall in 2 parts after a couple of time using them. now i`m in Taiwan.very good material.

Good choice in Seoul, nice place with nice and knowledgeable staff always willing to help you and make you feel welcome in their place. Located in a nice area for food and closed to the metro Hyewa, you can go walking to many attrations. Enough breakfast included in the morning and clean common room and rooms. Recommended 100%

The staff and the location are the best part of this hostel. That's if you want to be away from the Hongdae area as I do. Quieter part of town but still a lot of restaurants and things to do as there's a university close by. Would definitely stay there again.

Extended my stay for an extra 3 days. Staff was amazing. I celebrated my birthday here and Way really went out of her way to make sure it was a great one. She was a great resource on sites and how to get around. About a 10 minute walk from Metro and walking distance to a couple palaces.

Fully Guest house was awesome and the staff was super helpful. I read reviews about how it was kind of far from the subway, which isn't true at all. The station it is located near can quickly get you anywhere in the city. The facilities where super clean as well.

Hostel was about a 10min walk from the subway. Not bad, but not ideal if you have baggage. The owner was very helpful and directed us where we needed to go. We stayed in a room with two girls who were long-term residents (living there for 1mo+) and it looked like they had pretty much moved in. Seems like a lot of the other guests there were also long-term. Good, short stay.

This was by far the best guest house / hostel i have ever stayed in. The staff with Tony and Wey is so nice and always taking the time to eat something with you or help you. This was really amazing, beside the fact that it is very clean, cheap and in a good location ;)

long walk from metro (12-15 mins), nice neighborhood, lots of inexpensive restaurants towards metro. a couple palaces in walking distance. guest computer wasn't working. too many door codes to remember, fortunately printed on business card.

Loved the place, and the staff! It is however quite a walk to the subway station, but being in the vicinity of a university you have a lot of fun places to go to, so at least for eating or drinking you don't need to go anywhere else.

Huge thank you to both Tony and Way who made our stay a pleasure. Hostel is clean and spacious with good kitchen facilities. Private room is really nice and homely compared to other hostels. For us, location was great because we enjoy small bars - Way has some great recommendations like 'Jazz Story' which we fell in love with. Lots to do in the area and short subway ride to busy places like Itaewon or Hongdae. We found airport bus is best way to get to hostel rather than train.

Free Wifi every where, very nice common room, clean, free breakfast, very closed of Hyewha subway station, nice neighborhood, staff very nice

Way was a great hostess. She can tell you how to get anywhere in Seoul. She has created a welcoming environment in which people can talk and have a few drinks. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed out. If you take the subway from ICN it is about a 10 minute walk from the station. If you are carrying a heavy bag I suggest the bus. It is about $1 more and you are about 4 minutes from the hostel.

Fully Guest House is an outstanding place for everyone who wants to visit Seoul. The room was spotless as well as the kitchen. The staffs were polite, pleasant and gentle. They didn’t hesitate to help me with every single thing. I could feel that I was at home. Thank you Tony and Way for your exceptional hospitality! Cheers! (Ivanor Tres)