Fabulous 229 Total Reviews
Fabulous 229 Total Reviews
Fully Hong Hostel Located at 57, Gwansu-dong, 110-420, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 110-420 57, Gwansu-dong, 110-420
86% 229
37.5698506 126.9913099
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
21st Aug 2016

Tony is very friendly. The location and price are great. Room was clean and had all we needed for the 2 nights we spent here. Maybe a little small if you are staying longer but did us just fine!

19th Jul 2016
6.9

I had booked two rooms at this hostel.. This is for the first room (single person room). The single bedroom was really nice! My room was clean and the bed was really comfortable as far as hostel beds go. The attached bathroom was nice as well, very clean and well stocked. Staff is really friendly and helpful, and the location is great as its right next to the subway! The only issue I had that day was that one time I came back after hours and the doors weren't locked.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

This hostel is super accessible! It's right at the exit of the subway station.. Around it there are plenty of street foods! Kathryn and Tony are very friendly and helpful as well! Overall I enjoyed staying here, it's recommended for you too!

8th Apr 2016
7.7

They offer a breakfast and I liked the location. Since the common room is quite small, I think it is not a meeting point for the guests.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

Best hostel ever! The workers and coworkers were very helpful and was always around to help me out. Wonderful company and would total come back to see them!