Fully Hong Hostel Reviews

57, Gwansu-dong, 110-420, Seoul, South Korea

i had the at most best time staying at fully while traveling beautiful south korea. the hostel was really clean and it gave me a very welcoming feeling. all my needs were taken care of and I couldn't have asked for more. if I have the chance I will go back and stay again. even just meeting beautiful way and tony made my south korean adventure an amazing experience. anytime I would just go back to visit u guys. thanks for everything.I had a blast meeting u:-) recommend to everyone. 100% thumbs up

Staied in Fully for about half a month,it left me a deep memory. For every breakfast, I always have it with Way,some eggs and toast and maybe a cup of coffee made everyday an excellent beginning.Besides, Way gave me a lot of useful information about Seoul about Korea. It's really helpful!! Also I met many nice people in the Fully, we hang out together sometime. All of these people showed me a real Korea. I feel Fully just like my home in Seoul. It make me love Korea.

I found this hostel to be a friendly and cosy place. They even bent the rules to let us stay up late to watch a football match, and the breakfast was better than most. The only downside is the 15 min walk to the subway station. I think it's a nice alternative to Hongdae or Itaewon.

I had a great stay at Fully Guest house. The facilities works very well, it has a great lobby/common room, and it has super kind staff. -Jesper

10 out of 10! laid back and comfortable common area / kitchen and great staff make this hostel the best place to stay for all types of travelers.