Fully Hong Hostel Reviews

57, Gwansu-dong, 110-420, Seoul, South Korea

The Fully hostel is really easy to reach, because the airport bus and the metro station is about two minutes away. From here you can reach every important sight, because you are in the middle of Seoul. The manager's name is Toni and he and his stuff are very nice and you can ask them for everything and they help you with organizing your trips. At the end of my trip I hurt my left ankle and I needed a cast . They helped me with everything. My next time in Seoul I will stay here again

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Austria

Feels like a hotel; clean, quite, nice facilities. However, I barely saw other guests and the social room was small and empty.

the best thing about the hostel is the location, it's conveniently located near the airport bus station so easy access to and from the airport! Also it's is walkable distance to many seoul attractions like insadong, myeongdong (a tad bit far but doable), gyeongbokgong etc. However, the hostel itself is located on a very dirty street and is not very clean. personally, cleanliness is the biggest factor I look for.

• 30th Jun 2015

Difficult to find the alley where the hostel is so a photo might be helpful for people as they arrive.

• 10th Jun 2015

Very night place for lived the location of hostel easy to find and near the station. You can shopping and easy to go to airport. Everything its okey