Fully Hong Hostel Reviews

57, Gwansu-dong, 110-420, Seoul, South Korea

The staff is great and also the location, breakfast service is included untill 10:30 a.m , what is really good The Hostel´s crew made my trip, so kind, helpful and always ready!

Perfect location, nice atmosphere, good facilities. But the staff are what make it excellent. Anyone with half a heart will fall in love with Tony and Mary the instant they meet.

Location is in a very smelly and dark alley and sheets were stained. Heap for a single night, but wouldn't recommend for multiple nights, or if you intend to see the larger areas of Seoul. Close to Hongdae and a subway stop, but might as well pay an extra few thousand won and stay IN Hongdae.

Comfortable mattresses and good service provided by the staff: made the breakfast available earlier because we wanted to leave early in the morning and moved us to a better room because our original room was a bit smelly.

The Fully hostel is really easy to reach, because the airport bus and the metro station is about two minutes away. From here you can reach every important sight, because you are in the middle of Seoul. The manager's name is Toni and he and his stuff are very nice and you can ask them for everything and they help you with organizing your trips. At the end of my trip I hurt my left ankle and I needed a cast . They helped me with everything. My next time in Seoul I will stay here again

• 21st Sep 2015
  • Austria

What you're looking for in a location will greatly determine how much you'll appreciate Fully Hong Hostel. If you're looking for a room with a view, there isn't one to be had here: the hostel is in a narrow, workaday alleyway off one of the main streets of Jong-no. If you want to explore many different parts of the city via the subway and be able to get a meal nearby at any time of the day, this place is ideal. Tony and his staff are great and do a good job making the place feel like a home.