Fun Sleep Reviews

Calle Aduana 25, Madrid, Spain

The people at funsleep made me feel like at home. Everybody feel so good that you can find in the kitchen everything, included ingredients to cook that travelers leave there to share with whoever needs! Best regards and thank you guys for having such a wonderfull place! Marcelo

The place is great, a renovated building in the centre of Madrid! Location is amazing and wi fI too ! breakfast is simple but good... Alexis is a really cool guy :-)

Good location close to centre. Late night noise Saturdays but other nights fine. We had private room but shared bathroom. Breakfasts fine. Info provided OK? Alex very good information. Lots cooking kit if that yr bag + fridge, freezer, washing machine etc. Our weather in October so so but we walked miles, saw the sites. Buildings HV great style, palace a must! Watch out for kids apparently wanting yr name etc and sight yr id card (its in yr wallet-guess what they after!!!!). You HV been warned.

The facilities and staff was great, atmosphere was chill but might of been the days i stayed.

This is a "bad joke" Sleep. We reserved a double room and the owner called us that we can sleep at another place far from the centre. We did not want that because we booked it because of the central location. In the end we got a 4 bed dorm without a window and very bad mattraces (I slept on the floor in the end because my back was aching a lot). Nice that we paid more than 50 euros per night for that romantic stay! There are just 2 bathrooms and plan some time to have a shower there

• 3rd Oct 2014

A bit loud from the outside but i guess that is everywhere in center of Madrid.

I can absolutely recommend this hostel, its location is excellent, furthermore I enjoyed the atmosphere very much, it's all like a big family and everyone gets to know each other very quickly!

Great hostel! It is small and have a family atmosphere. Alex, the owner, is a great guy, really sweet and helpfull.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Israel

It's not even a hotel..it's a joke...when I arrived there nobody answered the door or the phone number so I had to find a room somewhere else...my sugestion: stay away from Fun Sleep

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Romania

Very social hostel in excellent location. A bit dark and cramped, but decent beds and everyone was very considerate. I'd only wish the staff was around more often. Sometimes it felt more like living with friends in a student house than being in a professional hostel, but that obviously also has it charms. Good kitchen, simple breakfast, no lockers.

We stayed here for 3 nights and would say that it's best feature is the location which is very central and handy for reaching pretty much all the sites on foot. It is also relatively clean. What was a little uncomfortable was that there wasn't a lot of light and some rooms don't have windows. There were also no lockers and only some shelves which meant the room could get a little cramped.

Overall this hostel was good. However, there are no lockers and it is located in an apartment building so you have to be buzzed in if you don't have a key. I told Alex I would be arriving at a certain time, got to the hostel and stood outside for two hours because he 'wasn't able to get there at that time'. I talked to many other people who also waited outside for hours. Once you're inside it's good but only having reception half the time is a huge negative.

• 15th Sep 2014

Very good and beautiful decor but very hot inside... change that and its perfect!

Nice small hostel with "personality". Perfect for a weekend in Madrid with friends. Less so for couples. The only hitch in fact was that we were a couple and we were assigned to a room with 2 bunk beds!! Not the best for a romantic weekend away. But for the rest very nice stay.

Leverage! Room was big and comfortable. Only issue is the host only being available for short periods, so a lot of people arrived and had result around to be checked in.

• 4th Sep 2014

Best place I've ever stayed within three years

The owner, Alex wasn't there when we stayed but he helped us a lot by phone. We stayed in an ensuite room and the bathroom was clean and it was big enough. Wifi works well and there is breakfast. Thank you Alex.

It was amazing! After have been in dorms for a while, it was very nice to be in a hostel that you feel like home. I was still in a dorms of 6 beds, but because it was in a house and because all the facilities were good, i feel I had a good rest and met nice people. I recommand it! I will be back.

Sleeping in this hostel is really fun. It is situated right in the centre of Madrid, near metro station Sevilla. The owner is very nice and very helpful. Hostel is not quite big, but atmosphere is very warm.

This was a super clean and friendly hostel. I felt very safe here and was very happy with everything. I met very nice people. The atmosphere was laid back and relaxed. It was like staying in a nice house and did NOT feel crowded or like a dorm.

• 17th Jul 2014