Fun Sleep Reviews

Calle Aduana 25, Madrid, Spain

The hostel is really well localized and despite the other comments I did find the place pretty easily. It's not a party hostel and therefore a nice place to sleep. I was surprised by the amount of utensils in the kitchen and the nice bathroom, really pleasant things to find after too many days travelling.

great hostel! good location. fancy house decoration. cozy room. But difficult to find(no sign at out side).

It's a nice hostel in the center of Madrid. It's close to Plaza Puerta del Sol but it's located on small street and it's quiet during the night. It's a little bit difficult to find because there is no any info on street or at the door. And it doesn't have 24 hours reception because it's a small hostel, more like a share flat. But all this info you can find in description too:-)

It's good location near Plaza Sol. It's not like hostel, more like shared apartment. But the room is clean, and atmosphere is good ! The staff also helpful!

• 23rd Nov 2015
  • Taiwan

Sylvia is friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately, the (owner?) is a bit of a drama queen. One minute he's a nice guy, the next, very rude and bitchy. I paid for two nights in a €16 room. The next morning he unexpectedly decided to move me to a cheaper room (€12) and then got very bitchy and defensive when I POLITELY inquired about why he was moving me. Didn't get an answer, he just ranted. He kept my €4 and still had the cheek to bill me €2.50 for a bowl of muesli! You can keep the €1.50!

• 14th Oct 2015

Great little hostel, Alex is a great guy, really enthusiastic and knowledgable. Only thing would be there is no sign so its a little hard to identify which door is the hostel and which are private flats in the apartment building. But once you're in, you're in!

Fueron unos dias increibles. Es la primera ves que en un hostel me senti como que era mi casa.. Alex tiene la mejor para ayudarte. Lo recomendaria siempre.. Hasta es probable que vuelva.

Close to city center. Clean. Fully equipped kitchen. Recommended!

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Ukraine

Staff is extremely helpful. I was trying to find an apartment to stay at, and Alejandro and Sylvia allowed me to use their phones and helped me talk to landlords who don't speak English. They actually took the time to talk to them and set up appointments for me. They are the nicest people ever. Also, Jose is such a sweet guy. He made sure everyone is OK and happy. I had a blast there. I would get back to the hostel just to visit the staff ;).

We enjoyed staying at Fun Sleep especially because the hostel is centered in the heart of Madrid, so everything is in walking distance. Our room, bathrooms and kitchen were clean and need. The breakfast is simple but totally fine. We feld welcome because stuff was really nice, friendly and funny. We would definitely recommend the hostel to travellers.

• 9th Sep 2015

It is a real nice hostel in a very good location. By walking you find nearly everything...shops, cinemas, restaurants, bars, clubs, etc. It is also easy to reach from the airport by the renfe train (cercanias) for only 2,60€. You only have to switch the train once but it is easy to find. The station you have to get to is called Sol. The hostel is more like a big flat where you find dorms or private rooms. The staff is very friendly. Would probably go there again if i will go back to madrid once.

I'm not a huge fan of Madrid overall but my stay in this hostel made it so much better. they have a modern kitchen and bathroom and the place is clean. the staff are wonderful and the owner is lovely! they don't have lockers but that's a minor for the price. I actually returned 3 times during my travels and I'll always return.