8.7
Fabulous 367 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 367 Total Reviews
Fun Sleep Located at Calle Aduana 25, , Madrid.
Spain
Madrid Madrid 28013 Calle Aduana 25
87% 367
40.4184379 -3.7006276
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Nov 2016
6.3

The hostel felt like I was in someone's home, in a good way. It was a nice change to relax. However the price on the weekend is extortionate & I would suggest staying elsewhere if you want to meet people, there was not much convo between fellow travellers. My friend and I got kicked off the couch because one of the workers wanted to sleep on it (at 10am), specifically the one we were sitting on and not the other free one. I would stay elsewhere next time I'm in Madrid.

• Bangladesh, Female, 31-40
10th Nov 2016

It was a great place with cozy environment, great location and friendly stuffs. I would certainly recommend it to everyone.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016

My friends and I stayed for 2 nights in a 8 beds dorm. Fun sleep is definitely one of the best hostel we could have dreamed of. The location is perfect with everything by 20mins of walk maximum and the atmosphere makes you feel at home. Nothing bad to say really everything is clean and the breakfast offered is perfect for beginning the day right (french bread and granola, coffee, tea, hot chocolate). Alexis welcome you very well and is super sweet. Enjoy!

• Lithuania, Female, 18-24
29th Oct 2016

The hostel is very clean and calm. Staff is very helpful (special thanks to the owner Alexis who really makes you feel like home), however, not all of them speak English. I enjoyed my stay, just missed security lockers (nothing was stoled, but it would be nice to have some) and a printer to print boarding pass. To sum up, "Fun Stay" is a good place for those who look for a quite place near the main sights of wonderful Madrid city.

• Croatia, Male, 41+
18th Oct 2016

Hostel was very nice and clean. It is right in the city centre so you can walk to all the major attraction. Good connection with airport bus. Just missing organised activities, but all in all very nice and I would come again.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
9th Oct 2016
4.3

The worst experience ever. No reception and no sign of the hostel so I couldn't find where it is even though I came right way. I pressed door bell to access the room and someone opened it. she wasn't staff but welcome me and said "have a seat and get some breakfast. The staff usually come after 10 am." When the owner came he started annoying me. Cuz I came earlier than his working hour and I pressed the bell and made others waking up. And charged €3 for breakfast. He massed up all my feeling.

1st Oct 2016
7.4

Good location, but not much atmosphere. Nice kitchen and bathrooms, but power outlets weren't close to my bed.

30th Sep 2016

Perfect location in the city center. The staff was helpful and our double room was clean and huge. Only 2 bathroom for several people. Nice breakfast, I'll be back soon!!

24th Sep 2016

Increible, was a very good staying.. The place is very discreet, a comfy apparment manage by his owner, Alex.. A súper nice man! And of course a súper team of voluntaries. Is very easy to meet people and the location is excellent.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
24th Sep 2016

Felt more like a family rather than just a hostel with the great atmosphere, rooms can get a little hot but its right in the centre of madrid :)