Fun Sleep Reviews

Calle Aduana 25, Madrid, Spain

Had to get a few hours of sleep before catching an early morning flight out of Madrid. The choice was excellent, easy access to airport shuttle at night (700 m walk), extremally helpful staff, big and clean bathroom ensuite, and for those interested in visiting Madrid, the hostel location is just a few steps away from the center and the city nightlife, but also in a quiet street which is a plus. Good value for money, too.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Poland

I loved my time at Fun Sleep! The hostel is lovely, very clean

• 3rd Mar 2015

It's a very centric hostel, 5 minutes walk form Sol. The staff is very helpfull and they include a very good breakfast. The problem I could find is that they only have 2 bathrooms (each of the with a shower) but it's maybe not enough for everyone...

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOSTEL!! SCAM. We went early to drop off bags, not to check in. The man said we needed to pay 50% extra for coming early. He said he sent an email explaining this. I argued that we never received an email and then he said, "oh my fault, no problem, you don't have to pay extra". THEN he tried to put 2 extra beds in our already tiny room. We paid for a four bed room for a reason. I asked for a discount and he started yelling and said we had to pay 50% more again. Wow.Bad Staff

Great location, nice staff, cozy place.

I was surprised in a positive way by this stunning hostel - the interior is so beautiful! The furniture and decoration matches the rooms perfectly well, everything seems comfortable. What I liked most was that there are no specific breakfats times - whenever you feel like having breakfast one can grab the bread and jam from the fridge, make some coffee and just feel like home :) Walking distance to the center (Plaza Sol) is 5 minutes, perfect! Bathrooms are big and clean.

The people at funsleep made me feel like at home. Everybody feel so good that you can find in the kitchen everything, included ingredients to cook that travelers leave there to share with whoever needs! Best regards and thank you guys for having such a wonderfull place! Marcelo

The place is great, a renovated building in the centre of Madrid! Location is amazing and wi fI too ! breakfast is simple but good... Alexis is a really cool guy :-)

Good location close to centre. Late night noise Saturdays but other nights fine. We had private room but shared bathroom. Breakfasts fine. Info provided OK? Alex very good information. Lots cooking kit if that yr bag + fridge, freezer, washing machine etc. Our weather in October so so but we walked miles, saw the sites. Buildings HV great style, palace a must! Watch out for kids apparently wanting yr name etc and sight yr id card (its in yr wallet-guess what they after!!!!). You HV been warned.

The facilities and staff was great, atmosphere was chill but might of been the days i stayed.

This is a "bad joke" Sleep. We reserved a double room and the owner called us that we can sleep at another place far from the centre. We did not want that because we booked it because of the central location. In the end we got a 4 bed dorm without a window and very bad mattraces (I slept on the floor in the end because my back was aching a lot). Nice that we paid more than 50 euros per night for that romantic stay! There are just 2 bathrooms and plan some time to have a shower there

• 3rd Oct 2014