Fun Sleep Reviews

Calle Aduana 25, Madrid, Spain

Super charming and comfy! Great location for walking and getting to city center. I loved the ability to come and go freely and the owner is very nice and accommodating. Had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend!

• 6th May 2015

The hostel is really nice and tiny compared to big hostels. However the hostel owner is never there. Only if he overbooks his hostel in order to sqeeueze another bed in a booked-out 4 bedroom without giving discounts for changing a 4-bed in a 5-bedroom, where not much place is available anywhere. So if you up to only a nice accomdation for the night, the hostle is perfect. But not if you want to get to know people and get what is written in the offer (4-bedroom) you might want to reconsider it.

• 6th May 2015

It's like a big converted apartment. Very nice and clean, beautifully decorated. Bed was really comfortable, didnt want to get up, also it was pitch black in the room so couldn't tell it was morning. There wasn't really a locker there, maybe I didn't see it.. But other that that you get a key to the place. The place itself is right in the center and actually on a very quite Street. So quite a perfect spot. It would be a nice homely place to stay for along time, but I sadly only stayed 1 night.

I only stayed one night at Fun Sleep but my impression was very good. Perfect location, clean and friendly staff. It looks more like a private apartment than a hostel, I felt like home.

The hostel is amazing! It looks like you are at home! Celia is really receptive and friendly! It is also located in the center of the city!

Had to get a few hours of sleep before catching an early morning flight out of Madrid. The choice was excellent, easy access to airport shuttle at night (700 m walk), extremally helpful staff, big and clean bathroom ensuite, and for those interested in visiting Madrid, the hostel location is just a few steps away from the center and the city nightlife, but also in a quiet street which is a plus. Good value for money, too.

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Poland

I loved my time at Fun Sleep! The hostel is lovely, very clean

• 3rd Mar 2015

It's a very centric hostel, 5 minutes walk form Sol. The staff is very helpfull and they include a very good breakfast. The problem I could find is that they only have 2 bathrooms (each of the with a shower) but it's maybe not enough for everyone...

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOSTEL!! SCAM. We went early to drop off bags, not to check in. The man said we needed to pay 50% extra for coming early. He said he sent an email explaining this. I argued that we never received an email and then he said, "oh my fault, no problem, you don't have to pay extra". THEN he tried to put 2 extra beds in our already tiny room. We paid for a four bed room for a reason. I asked for a discount and he started yelling and said we had to pay 50% more again. Wow.Bad Staff

Great location, nice staff, cozy place.

I was surprised in a positive way by this stunning hostel - the interior is so beautiful! The furniture and decoration matches the rooms perfectly well, everything seems comfortable. What I liked most was that there are no specific breakfats times - whenever you feel like having breakfast one can grab the bread and jam from the fridge, make some coffee and just feel like home :) Walking distance to the center (Plaza Sol) is 5 minutes, perfect! Bathrooms are big and clean.