Fun Sleep

Fabulous 415 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
24th Feb 2017
3.4

This ia not a hostel. Its a Flat in a normal building that The y rent rooms, people live there , there is no reception no staff, it's also in booking.com, no street sign. I felt completely disrespected. I thought that there was any sort of inspection tô became a hostel in goste world.

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
31st Jan 2017
6.9

The recepcionist/owner is quite welcoming, wiling to give you any advice. The location is great. Breakfast is quite simple: toasts, ham, butter, tea, coffee, milk, cocoa and cereals. There are only two bathrooms in the whole hostel. One is next to the other and the first one doesn't have ventilation. All of the floor misses ventilation. I stayed here in winter and wouldn't imagine how it would be in summer. I would really recommend the hostel considering making the hostel more ventilated.

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
28th Jan 2017
7.7

I was welcomed by a nice lady who unfortunately didn't speak English. Another guest translated when necessary, so it was ok. The owner Alex speaks English though. The room I stayed in (dorm w/ 7 beds) had no windows, so the air was quite heavy - and I was there in January. Can't imagine what it's like in summer! The place seems more like an apartment/b&b than a regular hostel, which is nice. Breakfast time is flexible, and it's possible to use the kitchen for other meals. No security lockers.

29th Dec 2016

I loved this hostel and wish I had stayed here my whole time! Originally booked into another hostel for my 1st 3 nights, but I decided to extend my stay and the other hostel was too expensive, so moved to this hostel and glad I did! Met some nice people here and the woman working here was super nice and helpful! Has a nice home away from home vibe. Great location and very clean with amazing showers! Only downside was there was no secure storage, but didn't have anything stolen, so was fine.

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24
20th Dec 2016
2.6

The owner was a nightmare whose crave for money is unbelievable. End up paying huge excess amount of money to him. Living with him for one night was like living with fear as you would never wanna mess with his temper. Also, difficult to find the hostel without any sign. Lack of bathrooms. No hostel atmosphere. No ventilation in the room so I was sweating throughout the night in winter. Comfortable setting and design though but I would avoiding dealing with the owner as much as possible.

• sarah3989554
  • France, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016
7.7

Perfect location: 1 minute away from El Circulo de Bellas Artes, 2 minutes seau fromage Puerta del Sol and next to Gran Vía. Very clean and nice staff

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
24th Nov 2016
8.0

The only thing I have to complain about the time I spent there is that I know someone let strange people in during the night and people got stuff stolen because of that. Besides that, I really like everything about the place. A little overpriced though.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
16th Nov 2016
6.3

The hostel felt like I was in someone's home, in a good way. It was a nice change to relax. However the price on the weekend is extortionate & I would suggest staying elsewhere if you want to meet people, there was not much convo between fellow travellers. My friend and I got kicked off the couch because one of the workers wanted to sleep on it (at 10am), specifically the one we were sitting on and not the other free one. I would stay elsewhere next time I'm in Madrid.

• Bangladesh, Female, 31-40
10th Nov 2016

It was a great place with cozy environment, great location and friendly stuffs. I would certainly recommend it to everyone.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
4th Nov 2016

My friends and I stayed for 2 nights in a 8 beds dorm. Fun sleep is definitely one of the best hostel we could have dreamed of. The location is perfect with everything by 20mins of walk maximum and the atmosphere makes you feel at home. Nothing bad to say really everything is clean and the breakfast offered is perfect for beginning the day right (french bread and granola, coffee, tea, hot chocolate). Alexis welcome you very well and is super sweet. Enjoy!