Fun Taipei Hostel Reviews

No.5, Xiaobei Street, Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

Fun. Period

It should be a nice hostel as there are two big open areas and a kitchen. Late check out,free laundry and breakfast for guests. 8 minutes walk from subway. Owner and staff are very very friendly and helpful. However, the guests in the hostel are impolite and irresponsible. They like to bang the doors. The ladies toilet is an disaster in the morning, not only short of toilet paper but hair stuck in the basins and wet floor. The narrow stairs is a challenge for ladies with big luggage.

The hostel is right next to both a subway station and the Shilin Night Market. That made it really convenient. The staff was friendly too.

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are very comfortable and clean. The only inconvenience I had was that I ad to switch rooms the last night of my 5 night stay, and was on the 4th floor, lots of stairs. Otherwise my stay was wonderful

• 3rd Aug 2014

Very nice and helpful staff, great location with the Shilin Nightmarket just around the corner and close to the subway. Good common areas for meeting new people. Thanks!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Great place, had a wonderful time, will definitely visit again!!

The location is good because it s near to train station and night market. During our stay some of the guests are making noise especially late at night in which we can hear inside our room. Other suggestion maybe they can have a toilet/bathroom in each level to lessen the que especially in the morning and evening, and so that no need for the guests to come down if they need to use the toilet/bathroom. Thanks....

I had a great time in this hostel. Good location near the Shilin nightmarket and close to the Station.

This hostel is fantastic. It was my second stay here this year and im sure ill be back. Love the location.

Great amenities, friendly staff, lovely atmosphere! A bit too party oriented, but a great place to hang out.

The hostel is great. Very good to make friends and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Bathrooms could use some cleaning.

Great place, literally 30 seconds from shilin night market. Great staff, great atmosphere, great everything.

I had a great time during my stay at FUN Taipei and met a lot of really awesome people.

My friends and I had a comfy stay,just that the staircases are rather steep. My friend says previously she stayed in another one also had stairs like this but broader. I guess it is the standard in taiwan unless u look for hostel at lower level. Luckily, the staff gave us a room at second floor (lowest level already). Toilet: 2/5 with toilet bow the rest r purely for bathing. Water for bath is good,comfy enough,temperature adjustable.milktea bef shilin night market is awesome!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

I really enjoy staying at this hostel and would come back again.

There was baby roaches climbing out from the cracks of the wall during of the one nights.

Close to Shilin Night market and Shilin MRT station. The room rather small, the bed linen was not changed when I needed to change room the last night. It's a ok hostel, but doubt I would stay here again.

The 6-bed female dorm type room we stayed in has modest but good facilities. There are also lockers where we can stash our valuables. There is no elevator and the stairs may be quite steep/ high for some, but it did not bother us at all.

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

5호점에 머물렀는데 여기는 스린역 2번출구에서 가깝더군요..처음에 그것때문에 숙소 찾는데 힘들었던것빼고는 정말 좋았어요^^ 숙소 매니져분이 한국분이셔서 의사소통에 전혀문제가없었던것도 물론 좋았습니다. 추천할께용^^

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Was informed by staff that hostel provides light breakfast but was not available. No big deal but we had to wake up early for the airpory and was hoping for something to hang us over until the airport. Overall good stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3