Fun Taipei Hostel@Shilin Night Market Reviews

No.27, Wenlin Rd., Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

Wonderful hostel! Prime location with easy access to the night market and the subway. Less than a one minute walk from the red subway line which gets you to Taipei Main Station in under 10 minutes. The hostel was clean, organized, and cozy. Rooms were on the small slide but all the other features and benefits made up for it. The staff were great and helpful. The manager was so kind and nice. The security was great as well. Highly Recommended!

Cleanest, friendliest place I've stayed at in almost a month in Taipei. Thanks esp to Rose and Alice for making me feel so welcome! Well-planned bathroom facilities, never had to wait for a shower or toilet. Tidy kitchen area with dishes and basic prep tools for when you want a break from night market food. And you can't beat the proximity to the MRT. The weekday rate is an especially good value. This will be my first choice whenever I visit a Taipei.

Great location

Very nice stay in this hostel, and the staff is really helpful! Don't hesitate to go there!

Clean, bright facilities, healthy free breakfast, cozy common areas, and friendly staff. Now that I've stayed here on 3 occasions (female dorm), I notice that guests here tend to be very kind and considerate as well. I sleep really well here and it's a nice place to relax during the day.

Too small for the room. It's pretty quite though it located in the night market.

깔끔하고 좋아요!! 한국인 스텝도 있고 무엇보다 스린야시장이랑 저어엉말 가까워요ㅎㅎ 가격도 저렴하고!! 다음에 대만 가면 또 이용할꺼같아요 아침 조식도 잼 종류가 다양하게 있어서 맛있어요~

• 14th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Thank you for making this hostel feeling like home.

Clean place, friendly staff!

The Hostel is located next to the Shilin Night Market and to Jiantan MRT Station. The hostel itself is super clean and furniture is also simple and nice. There is also breakfast included. Stuff is very nice and helpful. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to everyone who wants to spend a couple of days in Taipei.

left my wallet in the hostel and the reception kept it for me. honesty at its best. place is right beside shilin night market right at the corner. common room has an awesome view. hostel is clean and has sufficient toilets. free breakfast and bananas. highly recommended.

강추강추! 깨끗하고 편해요~ 저희는 여자6인실을 썻는데 조용하고.. 도난걱정없이 편하게 4박5잏 머물럿네요^^ 대만에 또간다면 다시 이곳에 방문하고 싶어요~

The hostel is only 2 mins from jiantan metro station and shilin night market is just a few metres away, so you won't need to worry about not finding food. However, when I was staying there, I found many itchy insect bites on my legs. Not sure if they are bedbug bites or something else. I know the staff change the bedsheets after every guest leaves but the bugs could be in the mattress. Hope the hostel staff will look into it and have routine mattress cleaning. Thanks.

The location is absolutely good, very close to the metro station, with shops surrounded. Very clean beds and toilets, and have many domestic electronic devices, such as microwave oven, toast oven.....even better than my home. :P Only that the sign of the hostel is not significant, not very easy to find it.

• 6th Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

地理位置超好!楼下就是夜市,去地铁站不到一分钟,到火车站也才五六站不用转车,房间床超舒服到没话说,有冰箱和洗衣机👍,早餐还有香蕉哈哈,洗手间略小但是够用了,公共客厅有电脑电视采光超好,Alice人超好的!很喜欢~

This is such a good place to stay, not just sleep. I just met a lot of travelers here to hear about their stories. The beds are so soft that you can definitely fell asleep immediately. And there were breakfast provided!!!! so sweet!!! Places are clean and nice, and it is so near to the subway and night market. definitely recommend this place to all of you!!!:) Thanks Fun Taipei Hostel!

Excellent location, nice breakfast.

친절한 스텝 늦은 새벽 체크인임에도 사전연락으로 불편 없이 처리되었구요. 매일 청소 해주시고 편안히 있다 좋은 추억남기고 갑니다.

Excellent. clean modern hostel. staff are friendly. a conducive and great living room as well besides the living quarters

Overall everything is good except for the room which is quite small. Limited space to place luggage bag and retrieve our stuffs. We have to place everything back into the bag or place it around our bed.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

Hi~thank you for the comments. Actually the luggages can put down the bed for more space as well. Thank you for visiting and hope to see you again!