Fun Taipei @ Shilin Night Market Reviews

Wenlin Rd., Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

This was a great little place to stay! I loved the location, and I was concerned about noise and commotion from the night market but you could barely tell it was just outside your door. The staff was so great in accommodating us and the other tenants were so nice. The place a little small but cozy and the beds were extremely comfortable. My only criticism is that it was a bit overpriced for what we got but not by much. We even extended our stay 2 extra nights. Definitely recommend staying here!

The stay was awesome. The staff were very friendly & helpful catering to all your needs

• 10th May 2015
  • Singapore

- Next time,exactly, I will stay here again! - If you love to eat Taiwanese street food or shopping, you must love here! - If you concern only excellent security, cleanliness and facilities of accommodation with very cheap price, you must choose here. - if you also need atmosphere of friendship, warmness and touchy, it's not here. - It's quit difficult to find this room of hostel. There is just a small notice "Fun Here" on door. - Very very very close to MRT and Shilin Night Market area

The location is right in front of the metro and although there are no signs for the hostel it is next to the store NET. Also one of the girls just picked me up next to the information desk at the metro because I could not find it. The place is a decent size just for sleeping. You can make yourself a PB sandwich in the morning as a commentary breakfast. I slept great!

Fun Taipei was a great place to stay. It is literally right next to the night market and the MRT station. The staff was very helpful and made sure I was able to find the location by supplying me with directions and calling when I was past my expected arrival time to make sure I was okay. It is a bit small with only a seating area, tv room and the sleeping rooms so I met few of the other guests. However, it is in a prime location, it is safe and it's clean. I would definitely recommend.

Good location Clean and nice hostel

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Very nice hostel just next to shilin night market. The hosts were thoughful and gave us every information we needed. The hostel is very clean, from The bathroom/toilets to the rooms, very quiet, it feels like home! Beds are really confortable and breakfast is served! I really recommand it, one of the best I ve been to!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Host was really friendly and she prepared the breakfast table for us. (even served us fresh tomatoes.)

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Singapore

This hostel is very recommended

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia

睡房太細,六個人到齊會很迫 Too small for the room

Hi 謝謝您的留言,請大家記得把行李放在床下以免影響走路空間了,謝謝大家!也期待能夠很快再見!!:)

It was really easy to find the hostel, and they gave very clear directions. So no issues with that. It's within 2 minutes of walk. And Shilin night market is just downstairs. I like the common area, it was well decorated and comfortable. You might want to take note of the weather, and take the staff word with a slight pinch of salt. cause what they suggest in terms of clothing may be different from your expectation, especially if you are one that can't take cold.

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

I loved this hostel! They even offered a simple breakfast and the location is great BUT if you fail to receive their email explaining how to find it (why not make it easier and just write it on the website??) you'll probably wander around just outside the entrance having no idea where it is.

This was the second time I've stayed at this hostel while visiting Taipei. It's fantastic. Great location, very friendly staff, and all around good place. I highly recommend it.

Excellent location close to MRT and the famous Shilin Night Market. Good facilities like simple elevator and electronic security key access. Most of what you expect from a hostel is there. I would not hesitate to return.

Very very clean and really nice room set up. No mildew smell, each bed has a nice little shelf for you to put your stuffs, making it very convenient. Good air flow. Even have a washer for you to do laundry (dryer is paid and doesn't work well, spend 100 for drying and didnt even dry). The staffs there are wonderful. One even came out to pick me up, when I was lost. They even change the beddings and take care of cleaning very seriously.

when night, a little cold. because i went dec, winter. but any other is very nice. specially location is good. near the station, silin night market. very very good~~~~~

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Extremely convenient location, very friendly staff

Location was perfect. I could go night market every day. Also Staffs are really kind so you can get information about trip and they try to help you.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Ashley is really friendly.We can store our luggage early in the morning from 8:30am onward,Its much more convenience for us that we need not to carry heavy luggage to travel. Down stair of the hostel got a lot of food stall till to the shilin market & 1 mins. walks to Jiantan station,its really convenience. If the hostel provide a bit higher dinning table is better.

• 5th Dec 2014