Fun Taipei @ Shilin Night Market Reviews

No.27, Wenlin Rd., Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

when night, a little cold. because i went dec, winter. but any other is very nice. specially location is good. near the station, silin night market. very very good~~~~~

• 13th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Extremely convenient location, very friendly staff

Location was perfect. I could go night market every day. Also Staffs are really kind so you can get information about trip and they try to help you.

• 7th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Ashley is really friendly.We can store our luggage early in the morning from 8:30am onward,Its much more convenience for us that we need not to carry heavy luggage to travel. Down stair of the hostel got a lot of food stall till to the shilin market & 1 mins. walks to Jiantan station,its really convenience. If the hostel provide a bit higher dinning table is better.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Really enjoyed this hostel! The staff were friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. The space was warm and inviting with nice common space. The bed was actually more comfortable than my own at home. Hostel is located right outside an MRT station so easy access to all the great spots in Taipei, and the Shilin night market is literally right outside your door at night. Very nice experience!

Good location as it is near to the MRT station. Staffs are polite and helpful. The beds and pillows are comfortable.

This place was very clean and the location was great.

Great staff and location. It is close to Shilin Night Market and the metro station. Very convenient. The common space cozy and staff was very helpful.

This is our first stay with the hostel. We have difficulty finding the hostel. We follow the information as in the web and arrive at the ground floor of the building. What puzzle us is which floor? We spent about 30 minutes wandering around and troubling the neighbors and passerby. Overall, the hostel was in good conditions and the staffs were nice.

Helpful staff and good location, right next to the Shilin Night Market. Not much atmosphere as there weren't too many guests to begin with and those that stayed kept to themselves.

This is my second experience with this hostel. If I were to rate this place from my first time visit, I would have given them a higher rating. My biggest problem with them this time is the bed. I saw two walking bed bug and some dead one on my bed.Shower isn't the best looking shower room but is ok to me since is not all nasty. Location is good that's why i decided to book this again but with bed bugs, I don't think there will be a 3rd visit. Ps. I saw a baby roach too and I lived in female do

• 7th Nov 2014

staff is extremely nice and connects people :)

• 1st Nov 2014

super clean. near MRT and Shilin night market. staff was super helpful. however, hostel is very small with about 22 beds for four rooms. I later stayed at the sister hostel on other side of night market which was much bigger and nicer for western travelers whereas this hostel was aimed more for asians. but, both are super clean and nice!

Very near MRT, 1 or 2 min walk, very near Shilin Night Market, just exit the building and that's where the Night Market starts, clean place although the mattress is a bit too soft for my liking, but overall everything is good.

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel is located in a prime location, with shi Lin night market just a stone throw away. The hostel manager Alice and the hostel part time worker anders were really friendly and hospitable. I really enjoyed chatting with them. Would definelty recommend this hostel to anyone who want to stay and explore taipei for days to weeks.

隔音設備能隔到80%的交通聲音 但能清楚聽到其他房間旅客的聲音

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

位置很好,就是空间比较小,设施一般,外国人很多,总体性价比不错。

생각했던것보가 약간 작았지만 위치는 정말 최고였어요! 그리고 청소하시는 분이 엄청 꼼꼼히 청소하셔서 아주 깨끗했고 직원분들도 매우 좋았어요

• 29th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Best location possible, right in the heart of shilin night market and 2 minutes from the nearest mrt. The hostel itself is small but cosy and comfortable, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. You can also visit the much bigger Fun Taipei hostel which is a 10 minute walk away on the other end of the shilin night market if you want to meet more people or just hang out. Overall, I had an awesome time at Fun Taipei shilin night market and recommended it to all backpackers.

Wonderful hostel! Prime location with easy access to the night market and the subway. Less than a one minute walk from the red subway line which gets you to Taipei Main Station in under 10 minutes. The hostel was clean, organized, and cozy. Rooms were on the small slide but all the other features and benefits made up for it. The staff were great and helpful. The manager was so kind and nice. The security was great as well. Highly Recommended!