Fun Taipei @ Shilin Night Market Reviews

Wenlin Rd., Shilin District, Taipei, Taiwan

The location is great as it is just near to the famous Shilin Night Market and MRT station. The hostel was quiet and calm which was different from what I thought at first as it was near to night market. The hostel is well-equipped with everything a backpacker needs. It is a nice hostel indeed!

• 9th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

Super comfy beds, great location, free laundry, good kitchen and living room space, wonderful staff! Only downside is that its quite small, so might be a bit of a hit or miss if you were traveling on your own and wanting to meet people!

• 5th Aug 2015

Fantastic location, comfortable and clean rooms and friendly and helpful staff!

Everything about this place is great. Slightly noisy because of the night market but bearable.

Very friendly staff, great location, and easily assessable. I highly recommend this place!

English language skills of the staff could be improved. ;) would make things easier.

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The staff were really friendly and helpful.

• 28th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Very nice staff and nice facilities, comfortable bed and pillow, clean environment. The location is very good that you can get to the metro station easily. As it is located in the night market, it is really safe in the region at night since there are still many people there at mid night(nevertheless, no noise from the night market was heard inside the hostel). Thanks so much for the help during my stay in Taipei! Hope to see you guys next time:)

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

The location really good, and i like the living room,

amazing place in a super convenient location and very helpful staff. The night market is at the door step and the train station just across the road. definitely great value for money and I see this as a place I will stay again. I met some cool people here, which was good as a solo traveller.

The staff was rarely there to help you and they didn't have one single map. Apart from that, really nice place, clean and clear.

The hostel was amazing as was the location and on the way back to Hong Kong we stayed at the same hostel! :)

This was a great little place to stay! I loved the location, and I was concerned about noise and commotion from the night market but you could barely tell it was just outside your door. The staff was so great in accommodating us and the other tenants were so nice. The place a little small but cozy and the beds were extremely comfortable. My only criticism is that it was a bit overpriced for what we got but not by much. We even extended our stay 2 extra nights. Definitely recommend staying here!

The stay was awesome. The staff were very friendly & helpful catering to all your needs

• 10th May 2015
  • Singapore

- Next time,exactly, I will stay here again! - If you love to eat Taiwanese street food or shopping, you must love here! - If you concern only excellent security, cleanliness and facilities of accommodation with very cheap price, you must choose here. - if you also need atmosphere of friendship, warmness and touchy, it's not here. - It's quit difficult to find this room of hostel. There is just a small notice "Fun Here" on door. - Very very very close to MRT and Shilin Night Market area

The location is right in front of the metro and although there are no signs for the hostel it is next to the store NET. Also one of the girls just picked me up next to the information desk at the metro because I could not find it. The place is a decent size just for sleeping. You can make yourself a PB sandwich in the morning as a commentary breakfast. I slept great!

Fun Taipei was a great place to stay. It is literally right next to the night market and the MRT station. The staff was very helpful and made sure I was able to find the location by supplying me with directions and calling when I was past my expected arrival time to make sure I was okay. It is a bit small with only a seating area, tv room and the sleeping rooms so I met few of the other guests. However, it is in a prime location, it is safe and it's clean. I would definitely recommend.

Good location Clean and nice hostel

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Very nice hostel just next to shilin night market. The hosts were thoughful and gave us every information we needed. The hostel is very clean, from The bathroom/toilets to the rooms, very quiet, it feels like home! Beds are really confortable and breakfast is served! I really recommand it, one of the best I ve been to!

• 3rd Apr 2015

Host was really friendly and she prepared the breakfast table for us. (even served us fresh tomatoes.)

• 21st Mar 2015