Fundação O Século Reviews

Avenida Marginal ,4350 S.Pedro do Estoril, Cascais, Portugal

This was a wonderful experience ! The personnel is helpful and friendly. The breakfast was simple but good ! For the rooms, were tidy, clean and bright, overlooking the cozy terrace and the ocean. I recommend without hesitation the Foundation and I strongly encourage projects.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I stayed at Fundação O Século for 2 nights, i just needed a bed to sleep for that time. The facilities are just great, the breakfast is simple but quite good. People are warming and made me feel at home. I´ll return for sure. I loved the german shepard, but i can´t say that he felt the same :)

This place is amazing ! Nice staff, awesome terrace, 2 steps from the beach, a cafeteria in the building, and moreover, it's for a good cause, your money is used to help poor children, it's social tourism.

It should maybe be included in the desciption that the hostel also is an orphanage.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

This place is great, very secure, and clean. Right across the street from the beach, and easy walk to the train. The staff is also super helpful and friendly :)

I tried to cancel because I booked the wrong dates and NO ONE got back to me. I still got charged for a place a didn't even stay at. Now I still have to book again for the correct dates!

I would like to recommend this hostel. Perfect accomodation, nice people. Nice terace with beautiful view to ocean.

It is a perfect location to enjoy either Lisbon or Cascais; and there is a fantastic view towards the ocean. The staff is genuine and pleasant. They will go the extra mile to accomodate your needs. Also, staying at Fundação O Século one can be sure that your travel expenditures will be geared towards a greater good which is helping foster kids. I am confident about the good stewardship of resources. Finally, staying in São Pedro, one can enjoy a beautiful beach just steps away. Best choice!

what an amazing find! im happy that these guys have worked out a way to help the children. if you are looking for a super relaxed time, an amazing terrace and a great little beach you wont find anywhere better to relax, get some sun and enjoy the surrounding towns.

• 8th May 2014