Fundação O Século Reviews

Avenida Marginal ,4350 S.Pedro do Estoril, Cascais, Portugal

One of the best Hostels I've ever been. Nearly an hotel. Great value for money. Great institution. Has all the necessary facilities for a great stay, near the beach. Great staff.

I understand that the Foundation is primarily a place for orphaned children, and not a hostel. The businesses should be run separately and not through the same reception desk.

This was a wonderful experience ! The personnel is helpful and friendly. The breakfast was simple but good ! For the rooms, were tidy, clean and bright, overlooking the cozy terrace and the ocean. I recommend without hesitation the Foundation and I strongly encourage projects.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I stayed at Fundação O Século for 2 nights, i just needed a bed to sleep for that time. The facilities are just great, the breakfast is simple but quite good. People are warming and made me feel at home. I´ll return for sure. I loved the german shepard, but i can´t say that he felt the same :)

This place is amazing ! Nice staff, awesome terrace, 2 steps from the beach, a cafeteria in the building, and moreover, it's for a good cause, your money is used to help poor children, it's social tourism.

It should maybe be included in the desciption that the hostel also is an orphanage.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Denmark

This place is great, very secure, and clean. Right across the street from the beach, and easy walk to the train. The staff is also super helpful and friendly :)

I tried to cancel because I booked the wrong dates and NO ONE got back to me. I still got charged for a place a didn't even stay at. Now I still have to book again for the correct dates!