Fundação O Século Reviews

Avenida Marginal ,4350 S.Pedro do Estoril, Cascais, Portugal

Ricardo and his 2 associates made this a wonderful experience. They went above and beyond to make me feel welcome and comfortable and well-oriented to the town. Rooms were cozy, clean and bright. Free towels! The prepared breakfasts were wonderful and the chef / kitchen staff are very kind to people with special diets / requests. It's a hotel experience more than a hostel experience - some rooms have TVs! But there's no access to the kitchen to cook your own food nor personal lockers.

One of the best Hostels I've ever been. Nearly an hotel. Great value for money. Great institution. Has all the necessary facilities for a great stay, near the beach. Great staff.

I understand that the Foundation is primarily a place for orphaned children, and not a hostel. The businesses should be run separately and not through the same reception desk.

This was a wonderful experience ! The personnel is helpful and friendly. The breakfast was simple but good ! For the rooms, were tidy, clean and bright, overlooking the cozy terrace and the ocean. I recommend without hesitation the Foundation and I strongly encourage projects.

• 29th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

I stayed at Fundação O Século for 2 nights, i just needed a bed to sleep for that time. The facilities are just great, the breakfast is simple but quite good. People are warming and made me feel at home. I´ll return for sure. I loved the german shepard, but i can´t say that he felt the same :)