Fundalucia Reviews

Barrio Alto 18, Quentar, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

beautiful place! nice and quiet and super relaxed very nice atmosphere, also due to the host, and amazing view and surroundings. (30 min from Granada, easy doable by bus)

This hostel looks more like home. The staff very friendly and helpful. We will recommend this hostel for people who want to stay in quiet place.

I was looking for a cheap hostel where to spend a night, but when I came there I found myself in an incredible guest house. The recepcionist was very nice, the hostel was very clean. The only problem I found was the location, it´s difficult to find it but they send you an email with some indications before your arriving.

I've been traveling for 5 months and this is the best hostel I stayed at. It is the perfect place to relax/read/cook food/watch movies and just take it easy. Everyday I took a hike and then spent the rest of the time chatting with the other guests or reading by the fire. The lunches are delicious esp. For vegetarians and the hostel has a bunch of snacks for cheep. I've never been so relaxed and hope to go back soon!

I loved this place but be warned IT IS NOT IN GRENADA. It's in a very small town about half an hour from Grenada. We didn't realise when we booked but were pleasantly surprised. Very cosy and the owner and volunteers are incredibly warm and friendly. Stay if you're looking for a quiet getaway.

A great spot, the perfect atmosphere to chill out and take a break from busy cities. Be sure to take the time to go walk in the surrounding mountains, the location is phenomenal.

• 19th Jan 2014

We had a great stay at Fun-da-Lucia, very chilled atmosphere and a perfect place to relax and hike into the Sierra Nevada. The kitchen was very useful and well stocked and there was an honesty bar where you could buy snacks if you didn't feel like walking into town. Only comment we could make was that the room wasn't serviced during the three nights we stayed there, other than that the entire stay was excellent. Would definitely recommend.

This place is the most amazing I've ever been to! Very nice/friendly and helpful staff. Spectacular views and our private little house was everything you need to relax! Will definitely come back there, bringing more friends :))) p.s. Axel- thank you for the DVD, watched it and it is very interesting indeed. See you soon!

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts