4.0
Rating 19 Total Reviews
4.0
Rating 19 Total Reviews
Funguni Palace Hotel Located at Funguni Rd, Stone Town, Zanzibar.
Tanzania
Zanzibar Zanzibar Box 2408 Funguni Rd, Stone Town
40% 19
-6.1659170 39.2026410
    Rooms available

1st Aug 2016
2.0

DO NOT STAY HERE! The hostel did not respect my 15% payment for the RSVP and did not have a room available when I arrived after a night away, even though I already paid the full price of for my entire stay. A complete sham, the owner is incredibly rude, and the electricity did not work in the room.

• South Africa, Male, 31-40
21st Jun 2016
6.0

They provide free airport pickup. My rooms was never cleaned in the 3 nights I spent there. Hot water available. Fast unlimited wifi. Very bad breakfast - my bread had mould one morning. Not so clean passages. Mosquito nets available and a flatscreen tv with many channels. Aircon and fan provided. Friendly staff and willing to help book activities for you and advice on different activities to do around Stone Town. They can also organise cabs for you. Very close to the ferry terminal