Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

The hostel was great, the location quite far form downtown. The Kitchen could be more clean.

very nice place and very nice people here. good recommendations for visits and evenings. kitchen not very clean... and the room a little bit small but good equipment!

This is one of my favorite hostels in the world. I love all the staff and the general vibe of the place. I continue visiting this hostel time after time; Its my home away from home!

• 21st Feb 2014

Funk Lounge Hostel is #1 for entertainment, atmosphere, comfort, and infomation. The entire staff make this place a home away from home! Love to the Funk family :)

This hostel is a really great place to stay in Zagreb. It's not very near downtown, but taxis are really cheap and trams are easy to get to. The rooms are nice, staff are great, and we got strong wifi in our room which is a bonus for most hostels. Plus, there are large, free lockers in the rooms that you could actually put your whole backpack in if you want. Not the *best* hostel I've stayed at, but very nice, and definitely worth the money

It is a very nice hostel with very friendly stuff.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Russia

Nice hostel. Staff are super helpful and nice. Not in downtown tough. Anyways you can catch a tram that takes 10m to get there. The only con I found: we got the 4 bed Ensuite and it had some wholes in the wall so the cold air gets in the room during the winter time.

Funk lounge was great hostel! Very friendly athmosphere and funny people! Loved it there!

• 17th Nov 2013
  • Serbia

some reading lights beside the beds would be helpful

This hostel is THE BEST! The staff are super friendly, and sexy too! I have never stayed in a better hostel and met such amazing people. I ACTUALLY fell in love ;). Will be going back in December - see you soon!

• 4th Nov 2013

The best hostel . staf perfekt. Info perfekt and Weaver more .

everything is good except unstable hot.