Funk Lounge

8.5
Fabulous 716 Total Reviews

10th May 2017
6.9

Not the best but not the worst hostel. Had to climb like a monkey into my bed and the location wasnt in the best of areas. Stayed in better hostels in the past - if you just need a quick nights sleep, this is ok i guess.

14th Apr 2017
7.7

Steps from the tram, easy to get anywhere you want to go. Rooms and common areas were very clean. Wifi does not work in the rooms. The hostel double booked our private room so we ended up sleeping in separate bunk beds in a quad. Not an ideal way to end our vacation.

10th Jan 2017

Internet does not work everywhere. Even in the reception there is no internet. Place clean though. Staffs helpful.

5th Jan 2017

Stayed at the Funk lounge in the off season and during a very cold week so it wasn't too busy, but I liked it so much I ended up extending my stay for two extra days! The staff was very warm and helpful and made me feel very welcome in Zagreb. It's not located in the heart of downtown, but is a very short tram ride away and the tram stop is a half block from the hostel. I also appreciated the kitchen that I could cook my own food in. Thanks Funk lounge!