Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

Friendliest staff out of every hostel we've stayed in, very helpful. Great atmosphere and very close to the city centre. 10/10 would stay there again!!

• 25th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The staff were AMAZING! They helped us plan our trip out to plitvice lakes and organised somewhere for us to stay out there as we were going on to split. The beds were really comfortable and the lounge area was good to relax in - as were the hammocks :) there was a bar next door that was good and kept the loud partyers out of the hostel. The location was a little bit out of the main area but there was a tram stop right out front so getting to uptown was easy. Would definitely go back!!

It was such a nice atmosphere. Thank you so much for your help with our trip plans

• 22nd Jun 2015

The staff make you feel like your home away from home.

the staff is extremely helpful and nice, great location even there lounge has some of tastiest food for cheap. Definitely recommend you visiting.

I had a wonderful time here! Mia, Yasmin, Anja were all really helpful and hospitable! They let me know about local events. They worked super hard to maintain the hostel clean and made sure I had everything I needed! I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Zagreb.

Staff extremely kind! Great and cozy areas for chill out! Very clean! Just could improve on having more seasons available in the kitchen (minor adjustment). Apart of it, one of the best hostels of my last trip! Congrats!

We were really only there about 12 hours, but the receptionist was super friendly. Bar was good for a drink or two, but the food is really not great even though it's cheap.

When I stayed there, there were a lot of kids just running around so I didn't like that very much. Aside from that, everything else was alright.

Everyone who worked at Funk Lounge Hostel was really welcoming and easy to talk to and get along with. On our first night we had an issue with some of the people in our room. We told the staff and they were very accommodating, they were more than happy to move us to a new room and also very apologetic even though it wasn't their fault. They were even kind enough to provide us with a free breakfast. So far this has been the best hostel we have stayed at. It's clean and the facilities were great.

Very helpful staff. Very nice atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone

Great, chilled hostel where we met lots of people and got on well with the staff. It's a bit outside of the centre, but there's a tram stop near the hostel so it's not too much of a problem. The staff went out their way to help us and make recommendations for our stay (thanks!) and there's a good chilling area with hammocks which gave it a cosy feel.

Totally friendly and helpful staff with EXCELLENT English knowledge! The room was very clean and modern, so was the rest of the hostel. Would definitely go there again!

I got really lost trying to find it, but that was probably my fault. It's kind of outside the city center, but easily accessible by tram. The wifi doesn't really work in the rooms, and it's kind of slow in the lounge. BUT they have hammocks, which is awesome. The staff are super friendly.

I found a very cheer staff, willing to help. I'll definitely recommend it, especially with regard to the optimal price/service balance.

• 19th Mar 2015

This nice and clean hostel is a little bit off the city center but very close to a huge park. Zagreb is not super big, so we still walked everywhere (apart from the way from and to the main train station with backpacks on). The staff was very friendly and the hammocks in the common area were super comfy, would totally recommend this place :)

We spent two days in Zagreb and really enjoyed our stay. The staff at Funk Lounge Hostel was very helpful and so friendly! All questions were answered immediately and you always find someone at the reception, if you have a problem. The hostel has a very special flair and offers the possibility to get to know very nice and interesting people from all over the world. The prices are absolutley fair. It`s a totally recommendable location!

• 24th Feb 2015

Great hostel. Clean rooms and bathroom. Good value. The funk lounge is a bonus. Great food and coffee!

Staff Ines are very very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and comfortable. Separate common area to meet other fellow travellers. Great location. Would have loved to have stayed longer!

I went in December and the rooms were really cold. The heat did not work so well in the room or in the showers. Other than that it was a decent nights stay.