Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

Great, chilled hostel where we met lots of people and got on well with the staff. It's a bit outside of the centre, but there's a tram stop near the hostel so it's not too much of a problem. The staff went out their way to help us and make recommendations for our stay (thanks!) and there's a good chilling area with hammocks which gave it a cosy feel.

Totally friendly and helpful staff with EXCELLENT English knowledge! The room was very clean and modern, so was the rest of the hostel. Would definitely go there again!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Austria

I found a very cheer staff, willing to help. I'll definitely recommend it, especially with regard to the optimal price/service balance.

• 19th Mar 2015

This nice and clean hostel is a little bit off the city center but very close to a huge park. Zagreb is not super big, so we still walked everywhere (apart from the way from and to the main train station with backpacks on). The staff was very friendly and the hammocks in the common area were super comfy, would totally recommend this place :)

We spent two days in Zagreb and really enjoyed our stay. The staff at Funk Lounge Hostel was very helpful and so friendly! All questions were answered immediately and you always find someone at the reception, if you have a problem. The hostel has a very special flair and offers the possibility to get to know very nice and interesting people from all over the world. The prices are absolutley fair. It`s a totally recommendable location!

• 24th Feb 2015

Great hostel. Clean rooms and bathroom. Good value. The funk lounge is a bonus. Great food and coffee!

Staff Ines are very very friendly and helpful. Rooms clean and comfortable. Separate common area to meet other fellow travellers. Great location. Would have loved to have stayed longer!

I went in December and the rooms were really cold. The heat did not work so well in the room or in the showers. Other than that it was a decent nights stay.

Very nice and comfy hostel! Nice beds, good atmosphere, and good value for money! There is also a very good restaurant/pub, that serves very good food :) Totally recommend

Fantastic little place with very friendly and helpful staff, would certainly stay there in the future again and well worth the money!

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Great staff!! Many thanks for the perfectly detailed information! Magnífico personal. Muchas gracias por la información perfectamente detallada Magnífic personal. Moltes gràcies per la informació perfectament detallada.

The hostel was excellent, mostly because of the great staff!! They were super helpful, efficient and nice that I'm sure most travellers will enjoy with and be comfortable with! I really enjoyed my stay there except for there being 1 freak in my room who didn't damn care about his roommates and woke us up 6am with loud noise almost every morning, of course which is not the hostel's fault. I totally recommend it and I will be back there!

The staff are exteremly helpful