Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

Absolutely loved my stay in funk lounge! Its a 20 min walk to the city centre but thats the only "downfall". Staff were super friendly and helpful!!

One of the best hostels I have stayed in my trip! It's not in the center of the city but you can get there by tram in less than 10 minutes. The rooms are big and not full of beds. The hostel is cleaned every day and the staff is amazing!! The owners are always there to make sure that you have a good time. You won't regret to stay in this hostel.

Sweet new up and coming hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. We managed to snap the key off in the main door locking everyone in and out but without fuss the owners changed the lock and did not take the matter any further which was really nice. They offered advice and help in exploring the town and booking tours. Would recommend this hostel as a place to relax and get some R&R after partying at nearby hotspots.

Very good hostel. The staff was very helpful. The hostel is nice and clean. The common room is a bit small but it's good to meet other travelers. The kitchen was quite good as well. The only bad thing is that its a bit far from the old town (25min walk) but the rest was great. I would definitely stay there again!

An amazing place to stay! Location is a bit outside the City center, but It's not a problem at all because of the 24/7 trams 1min walk away from the hostel. Staff's nice! Excellent place for meeting new people. Cozy atmosphere. Great beds. All in all a great place to stay. I can really recommend this place, both for solo-travellers and groups. I'm definately gonna stay there the next time I'm in Zagreb :)

We enjoyed our stay at funk, the rooms and layout are clean and modern. It has it's own bar and restaurant next door to the hostel. If you want to experience the night life they're more than willing to show you! A little far from centre of the city but easily accessible through the trams.

I can 100% say that this is the best hostel I've ever stayed in and I was almost sad to leave. Thank you again!

• 16th Jul 2014

The staff were incredibly helpful in arranging everything including rides out to Plitvice lakes and to their 2nd hostel near the lakes. The kitchen was well equipped and the rooms were clean and comfortable with big lockers. Location wasn't right in the centre but it was a super easy and cheap tram ride to everything!

Woos this was a great hostel! Especially for the staff who works there, Imes, Anja and Igor! You are the best!! So helpful and chill staff, you guys made the stay so much more! Gave help for anything I needed and recommended me so many nice things in the city. Totally worth staying here even though it is about 30 min walk to the main square.

I really enjoyed the two nights I spent here, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms were scarily clean, beds v comfortable and the en suite in the rooms was nice. Kitchen was good, chill out areas lovely. Thank you!

Lots of potential but not maintained or cleaned regularly

Someone stole our entire breakfast out of the fridge. Not much can be done about it. Just sucked

Was a great wee hostel with nice beds and the guy who greeted us and gave us most the info was sound as. They organised the plitvice lakes trip for us too which was definitely the best thing we saw in Croatia! Everything was good about the hostel, although I wouldn't get my laundry done there again as it took much longer than they said and some of it was shrunk.

The best hostel in Zagreb!!!

They have a 24-hour reception, which was good because we arrived in the middle of the night after big train delay. Location may not be the best, but there are 5 different train lines stopping (almost) in front of the hostel. The beds were really good.

1 2 Next » last »