Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

Good place to lodge in Zagreb. It´s easy meet interesting people. You choose if go to the party or have a quiet stay. It´s perfect for both. We had been by 2 times. Clean, private bathroom in each bedroom. Nice staff. I like this hostel :)

Staff is really great! They are really nice people! Location not exactly close.. It is about 15 mins walk from the centre, but the hostel is so nice! Also, very clean and with ensuite bathrooms in the dorms!

I had a really great stay in the funk lounge- the staff were super friendly and went out of their way to help us, the building itself was great (in a central location, good facilities and everything was super clean) and the atmosphere was really laid back and welcoming. I would definitely recommend to other travellers or stay there again :)

• 28th Apr 2014

The best hostel in croatia. Staff is great, rooms are big and well equipped, very clean. A big, big recommendation.

The hostel was great, the location quite far form downtown. The Kitchen could be more clean.

very nice place and very nice people here. good recommendations for visits and evenings. kitchen not very clean... and the room a little bit small but good equipment!

This is one of my favorite hostels in the world. I love all the staff and the general vibe of the place. I continue visiting this hostel time after time; Its my home away from home!

• 21st Feb 2014

Funk Lounge Hostel is #1 for entertainment, atmosphere, comfort, and infomation. The entire staff make this place a home away from home! Love to the Funk family :)

1 2 Next » last »