Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

I really enjoyed the two nights I spent here, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. Rooms were scarily clean, beds v comfortable and the en suite in the rooms was nice. Kitchen was good, chill out areas lovely. Thank you!

Lots of potential but not maintained or cleaned regularly

Someone stole our entire breakfast out of the fridge. Not much can be done about it. Just sucked

Was a great wee hostel with nice beds and the guy who greeted us and gave us most the info was sound as. They organised the plitvice lakes trip for us too which was definitely the best thing we saw in Croatia! Everything was good about the hostel, although I wouldn't get my laundry done there again as it took much longer than they said and some of it was shrunk.

The best hostel in Zagreb!!!

They have a 24-hour reception, which was good because we arrived in the middle of the night after big train delay. Location may not be the best, but there are 5 different train lines stopping (almost) in front of the hostel. The beds were really good.

Staff was amazing and incredibly helpful. Location was a bit far from the center and there was a problem with hot water. Still a good budget option if you don't mind a walk/tram to the center.

Great hostel. Big, not too noisy, not too far from city centre, with good facilities and very helpful staff.

I had a great stay at Funk Lounge whilst backpacking through Zagreb with my brother. Sure the hostel is located a short way out of the centre (a 10-15 min walk at most) but the staff were so helpful and were always keen to hand out free Rakia shot vouchers for the bar next door. The minibus transfer via Plitvice Lakes to either Zadar or Split was an added bonus for anyone wanting to explore the rest of Croatia. Thanks for the great memories guys. Cheers from me.

Awesome hostel. They have their own bar/restaurant next to it with decently cheap prices and good food and the hostel itself has everything you need (kitchen, comfy beds, wifi, maps, etc.). The staff is really cool and the value for money is great. The location is not bad and the atmosphere was fun, we got free shots because Croatia scored a goal in a world cup game. :) I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Zagreb.

Excellent staff, incredibly helpful. Great hostel, facilities, atmosphere. Far from city center but tram stop is right outside the hostel on the street. Highly recommend, would stay here again.

We only stayed here one night but it was great. The location is easy to find and the staff were all friendly and helpful! If we ever find ourselves back here this is where we will stay!

This hostel is absolutely AMAZING!! One of the most beautiful hostel I ve been in my life: big rooms and dorms with big lockers and confortable beds. The kitchen and the common areas are so full of life and the design of all the places is just perfect. Super nice and available stuff, with free shots of rakja at everytime

No hot water, the tap didnt work and we didnt get our towels even though we asked many times. Otherwise it was a very nais place and beds were the best ever!!

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Finland

A brilliant hostel, truly a great deal. We paid €8 to stay here, it was better than some hotels. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Although it's a little hard to find (although we did arrive at night) it's an amazing place to stay. If your going to Zagreb definitely stay here!

Funk Lounge was a very good place to stay in order to discover Zagreb. It is not specifically located in downtown but public transport work very well and run late. There are many lines calling around the corner of the hostel. The bar downstair offers excellent food and drinks for a bargain. Staff is very available and ready for help.

Excellent atmosphere, great staff, good facilities. Highly recommend this hostel!

Its a really cool hostel And the people that works there r great and so helfull I've a good time there. Clean, nice rooms and cheap. What else?

Good place to lodge in Zagreb. It´s easy meet interesting people. You choose if go to the party or have a quiet stay. It´s perfect for both. We had been by 2 times. Clean, private bathroom in each bedroom. Nice staff. I like this hostel :)

Staff is really great! They are really nice people! Location not exactly close.. It is about 15 mins walk from the centre, but the hostel is so nice! Also, very clean and with ensuite bathrooms in the dorms!