Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

Nice hostel, many party people so be prepared; girls and boys coming home late at night and puking in your bathroom is not an exception. But good lockers, the rooms look better than the reception area!

Great hostel with a more intimate feel. The staff were so kind and helpful! My only complaint is the location. It's a bit far from the city center, but there are trams close by.

Good hostel

This was my 2nd time stayed here and it was just as awesome!

Great hostel though it was 8 stops by tram from the Centre. The staff are very friendly and will attempt to help you with any problems you may have. Unfortunately with this booking I accidentally booked the wrong date, and subsequently was seen as a late check in. When I arrived the staff quickly fixed this problem with no extra fees for my stupidity! The rooms are clean, the showers are great, and the facilities are overall good. There is both a common kitchen area and a living room.

Great stay. Around 20 minute walk to centre, so used the tram quite a bit (around 1,30e one-way). Clean and modern rooms and facilities. Bar downstairs with nice and affordable food.

Friendliest staff out of every hostel we've stayed in, very helpful. Great atmosphere and very close to the city centre. 10/10 would stay there again!!

The staff were AMAZING! They helped us plan our trip out to plitvice lakes and organised somewhere for us to stay out there as we were going on to split. The beds were really comfortable and the lounge area was good to relax in - as were the hammocks :) there was a bar next door that was good and kept the loud partyers out of the hostel. The location was a little bit out of the main area but there was a tram stop right out front so getting to uptown was easy. Would definitely go back!!

It was such a nice atmosphere. Thank you so much for your help with our trip plans

• 22nd Jun 2015

Best Hostel I've ever stayed in. Rooms and bathrooms were so clean and spacious, It had the perfect hostel atmosphere and there was a bar down the hostel to chill out. Staff was amazing and very helpful, they give you the perfect recommendations of what to do, where to eat. I would definitely recommend this hostel if you want to have a pleasant stay in zagreb. as goes by the name, it lived upto its name 'Funk Launge' if you know what i mean ;)

• 21st Jun 2015
  • India

The staff make you feel like your home away from home.

the staff is extremely helpful and nice, great location even there lounge has some of tastiest food for cheap. Definitely recommend you visiting.

I had a wonderful time here! Mia, Yasmin, Anja were all really helpful and hospitable! They let me know about local events. They worked super hard to maintain the hostel clean and made sure I had everything I needed! I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in Zagreb.

Staff extremely kind! Great and cozy areas for chill out! Very clean! Just could improve on having more seasons available in the kitchen (minor adjustment). Apart of it, one of the best hostels of my last trip! Congrats!

We were really only there about 12 hours, but the receptionist was super friendly. Bar was good for a drink or two, but the food is really not great even though it's cheap.

When I stayed there, there were a lot of kids just running around so I didn't like that very much. Aside from that, everything else was alright.

Everyone who worked at Funk Lounge Hostel was really welcoming and easy to talk to and get along with. On our first night we had an issue with some of the people in our room. We told the staff and they were very accommodating, they were more than happy to move us to a new room and also very apologetic even though it wasn't their fault. They were even kind enough to provide us with a free breakfast. So far this has been the best hostel we have stayed at. It's clean and the facilities were great.

Very helpful staff. Very nice atmosphere. Would recommend to anyone

Great, chilled hostel where we met lots of people and got on well with the staff. It's a bit outside of the centre, but there's a tram stop near the hostel so it's not too much of a problem. The staff went out their way to help us and make recommendations for our stay (thanks!) and there's a good chilling area with hammocks which gave it a cosy feel.

Totally friendly and helpful staff with EXCELLENT English knowledge! The room was very clean and modern, so was the rest of the hostel. Would definitely go there again!