Funk Lounge Reviews

Rendićeva 28b, Zagreb, Croatia

Awesome hostel. They have their own bar/restaurant next to it with decently cheap prices and good food and the hostel itself has everything you need (kitchen, comfy beds, wifi, maps, etc.). The staff is really cool and the value for money is great. The location is not bad and the atmosphere was fun, we got free shots because Croatia scored a goal in a world cup game. :) I would recommend this hostel to anyone going to Zagreb.

Excellent staff, incredibly helpful. Great hostel, facilities, atmosphere. Far from city center but tram stop is right outside the hostel on the street. Highly recommend, would stay here again.

We only stayed here one night but it was great. The location is easy to find and the staff were all friendly and helpful! If we ever find ourselves back here this is where we will stay!

This hostel is absolutely AMAZING!! One of the most beautiful hostel I ve been in my life: big rooms and dorms with big lockers and confortable beds. The kitchen and the common areas are so full of life and the design of all the places is just perfect. Super nice and available stuff, with free shots of rakja at everytime

No hot water, the tap didnt work and we didnt get our towels even though we asked many times. Otherwise it was a very nais place and beds were the best ever!!

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Finland

A brilliant hostel, truly a great deal. We paid €8 to stay here, it was better than some hotels. The staff were so friendly and helpful. Although it's a little hard to find (although we did arrive at night) it's an amazing place to stay. If your going to Zagreb definitely stay here!

Funk Lounge was a very good place to stay in order to discover Zagreb. It is not specifically located in downtown but public transport work very well and run late. There are many lines calling around the corner of the hostel. The bar downstair offers excellent food and drinks for a bargain. Staff is very available and ready for help.

Excellent atmosphere, great staff, good facilities. Highly recommend this hostel!

Its a really cool hostel And the people that works there r great and so helfull I've a good time there. Clean, nice rooms and cheap. What else?

Good place to lodge in Zagreb. It´s easy meet interesting people. You choose if go to the party or have a quiet stay. It´s perfect for both. We had been by 2 times. Clean, private bathroom in each bedroom. Nice staff. I like this hostel :)

Staff is really great! They are really nice people! Location not exactly close.. It is about 15 mins walk from the centre, but the hostel is so nice! Also, very clean and with ensuite bathrooms in the dorms!

I had a really great stay in the funk lounge- the staff were super friendly and went out of their way to help us, the building itself was great (in a central location, good facilities and everything was super clean) and the atmosphere was really laid back and welcoming. I would definitely recommend to other travellers or stay there again :)

• 28th Apr 2014

The best hostel in croatia. Staff is great, rooms are big and well equipped, very clean. A big, big recommendation.

The hostel was great, the location quite far form downtown. The Kitchen could be more clean.

very nice place and very nice people here. good recommendations for visits and evenings. kitchen not very clean... and the room a little bit small but good equipment!

This is one of my favorite hostels in the world. I love all the staff and the general vibe of the place. I continue visiting this hostel time after time; Its my home away from home!

• 21st Feb 2014