Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

Daniel welcomed us warmly and told us about the things to do in Cordoba. Next to the hostel is a great bodega with many locals, go there for a real Cordoba treatment with food and drinks :) Hostel is very good located in walking distance from all sights.

Our room was small, and bathroom was too small. My wife bruised her knee while getting up off the toilet because the room was so narrow. Water leaked from the hallway into our room, and the window blinds did not operate properly.

I was very disappointed with this hostel. We booked a 4 bed dorm only to find they had put an extra bed in the room. We asked the staff to remove the bed but they just booked another person into our room. There are no lockers. It was so cramped, the bathroom is tiny, you can't even sit on the toilet straight. The air conditioner barely worked. The place is dirty. There is a bar downstairs and it's very loud, the food in the bar is terrible. However, the location is good and staff are nice!

• 6th Sep 2014

Great location, helpful staff. They have a nice roof where you can sit outside and hang out :)

Nice hostel, practical, close to place to see

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything was unbelievably good for the price I paid. Situated right in the heart of the old town and amazing value for money. Everyone was super friendly, felt completely safe.

We absolutely loved staying here! We felt extremely welcome and safe. The staff knew everything about touring the city and could even recommend where to take the best pictures. Having a bar next door was also great for breakfast and the staff there was also excellent and extremely kind. We will definitely be staying here again! If you're not going to Cordoba, ask them about the other Funky hostels around Spain.

We felt really welcome, when you arrive a big sign is welcoming todays guests with all the names. There's also a free drink in the bar. The employee can help you out with any question you have. The hostel is located with highlights in walking distance. The room is nice. There's a bed (our matress was too big for the bed which was a bit annoying), a place to put your bag and clothes and airconditioning. The bathroom is small but OK. Towels are included which is a big plus! Great place!

• 3rd Aug 2014

very reasonable price for a tidy and comfortable room! even with free wifi and air-conditioner, definitely would stay in this hostel if I go to Cordoba again!

My second time in this hostel. Its a cheap place so dont expect five star standarts but its worth it!

A really good hostel! The staff were excellent and informed us about all of the important things to do during our stay in Cordoba. The view from the terrace was amazing :)

The position is fantastic, quite close to the Mezquita! the bathroom was very small but clean. the rooms don't have lockers but there are air-conditioners. the atmosphere was cozy and the staff funny and available! next to the hostel there's a nice bar where you can have breakfast. absolutely recommended!!!

Very friendly hostel, helpful staff and always saying hello. Bedroom doors had locks although there were no personal lockers, you could only ask for your valuables to be put in the staff safe. Air conditioning in my room, with pretty good bunk beds. Worth the value for money.

I spent a goodtime in the Funky Cordoba. The room was clean and the bathroom too. The staff was helpful, providing maps and advice. They were friendly and talkative. I felt comfortable there. I recommend it for sure !

• 11th Jul 2014

Amazing Value for the money! Right next to the main sights of the cities, very friendly and helpful staff! Would stay there again!

Unpleasant staff in the bar/ restaurant (no "thank you" nor "you're welcome"). Small, dirty kitchen without any spoons or knives - come on! They want you to buy breakfast (not included!!) and dinner in the hostel's restaurant. But as a traveler it is impossible to afford it everyday. The mattresses are in a fairly bad shape and there are no personal lockers. All in all it was alright but I would look for a different hostel first when I come back to Cordoba. The roof-deck is great but also dirty.

Por la mañana no tenía agua caliente... In the morning there wasn't hot water

Great location. Liked the rooftop terrace. Very accommodating with bag storage. Only problem was noise from the street (there was a garage or something below my window) at night.

The kitchen is tiny and anyone could walk into the hostel. its located super close to the Mezquita, Roman bridge, arch, etc.

Hello Mitch, We are pleased for your comment, but would you mind to tell us what means "anyone could walk into the hostel, please? Thanks in advance. Regards.

The staff were very helpful and friendly; and the hostel was in a good location. The only negative thing I would say that the showers would be a bit bigger and updated. But overall it was a good first experience in a lovely city in a friendly hostel!!

Hi Eulogio, How are you? At the beginning, we want you know we are grateful for your comment. Thanks for your suggestion too. We hope you found many good many good experiences like the one you had in Córdoba. Best wishes,

« first « Prev 1 2 3