Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

Bathroom didn't have enough space to move around.

The hostel is directly in the center of the city. The stuff speaks English and is really nice - immediately we got some good tips (where to go for a dinner, music, what to visit etc.). The rooms are fine (corresponding to the price). I can recommend it.

almost nobody was at the hostel during my stay, so cordoba was a bit boring for me...

The guesthouse seems old and not enough maintained. The bedding is bad and the cafeteria was closed. But it is cheap and situated well.

• 11th Mar 2015

The only thing that i was disappointed with was the fact that i didn't get the room that i was promised for until i reached the hotel, they just simply change my room without informing me about it, so that's is pretty bad and totally not acceptable.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Good hostel, good people, great kitchen, awesome guest, best map presentation of an area I've had so far, etc, etc, etc. I'll definitely go back there next time I'm in Sevilla.

Wish they had free breakfast. (Or really just coffee!)

It's ok for a short stay, but wouldn't recommand it for longer stay, as the facilities are rather old

Unfortunately this hostel was not as nice as expected. The kitchen was very dirty the stove didn't work right and they had very little equipment. I have never used a more bent or broken pan in my life. The Wi-Fi also didn't work in our room only in the lobby. And the beds were very squeaky and unstable, if the top person moved an inch the whole bed shook. Also there are no Lockers. However the staff was quite nice and the location is excellent!

• 20th Feb 2015

Great location, great price, average rooms. Staff was friendly and happy to give tips on what to do in Cordoba.

I had a nice stay at Funky hostel. But at that time the kitchen was not usable. In the wintertime not only the nice terrace on the roof seems to slow down.

good staff, good location, good service everything was great

Funky cordoba is just perfect hostel!! Good location, nice staff, good wifi, also they have computer for free. I have a very good stay and will definitely come back!!

Well, first of all, this is a hostal so don't expect much from it, also one of the guys was very rude, trying to be funny, in his terms of course, actually making fun of us... I don't know his name but he was in the night the day I stayed, looked like middle east, the other guys were good but this one made our stay very unpleasant. The room was really cold, even though it had heater, and the kitchen items were very old and twisted, you can't cook without your food getting stuck...

Bathroom is too tiny even for me as a little Japanese girl!!! But I used only two bathrooms at the female ensuit dormitory and kitchen. So the others might be ok

Cute little hostel. Fantastic wifi- amazing reception! Close to mesquita and close to train station (catch bus 3- takes 15 mins or so). Hot water seems to only work in the morning. Not much atmosphere but it's the off season. Would stay again!

Hi, thank you for your nice review. We have hot water all day. See you again soon !

We had a very nice stay for only 1 night, the staff was very open, friendly and helpful.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

The hostel is a good choice in Cordoba, as the price is excellent!

This hostel is very average. When I stayed there the door to the shower was broken and it made a lot of noise trying to lock and unlock it. The room it self was average. There was a lack of atmosphere. There wasn't any where you could meet anyone. Also the staff wasn't great but I think one of the reason for this was that they were under staffed. The staff worked between the hostel and the bar next to it. Compared to other hostels the staff weren't helpful.

Very good facilities, especially the Wi-Fi provided, it was the best