Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

1925 Total Reviews

Pro: The staff was nice, the location was great, and the beds were really comfy. Con: I came with my laptop and there's wasn't really a place to keep it, except at the front desk, where I was scared someone would claim it as their own. Also, outside was so loud, which is weird because it's such a quiet city. I wouldn't have been able to sleep without headphones. The kitchen was good and the terrace was nice. Definitely recommend.

I had an awesome stay at Funky Hostel. The location is great, right near the Mesquita and many attractions in the city. The staff is fantastic, very fun and knowledge, the boss went out of his way to ensure my friends and I had an incredible stay. He opened up the hostel at 5am so we could pick up our bags before a 6am bus, his generosity and helpfullness was the greatest I have witnessed in a hostel. When I return to Córdoba I will certainly be staying at Funky Córdoba again.

Thank you very much for your rating. Yes, our staff do the maximum in order to help our guests. Have a good stay in the rest of Spain.

This was a very good hostel, in a great location and with very helpful staff. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in Cordoba.

• 19th Jun 2015

Thank you for recommend us. We appreciate it very much.

The hostel was quite alright for the price, the staff was nice and the rooftop was great. only thing was, that there were no lockers for your stuff, so that was definitely a minus. But other than that, it wasn't great but still very nice.

Thank you for your comment. We need it in order to improve our services. See you again.

Excellent and clean place. The dorms were very spacious. The kitchen was in very good condition and you can eat your meals in view of the mesquita from the roof terrace. Could do with some lockers though. I would highly recommend this place.

thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed our hostel and terrace. Cordoba is very special.

staff were really friendly. There weren't any lockers in our room.

The hostel is very close to the main attractions ( Mosque-Cathdral, Jewish Quarter etc.). Everything was within walking distance. There are restaurants and mini markets around. But the room is not well-lit, the quilts are a bit old and I felt itchy when sleeping below it. There is also no lockers inside the room so security of personal item is a problem.

The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. However, the room was not clean and it was unbearably warm at night. Furthermore, we had an early bus to catch and it was so noisy during the night we barely slept. This being said, the hostel is well located.

Great to stay in the terrace, you can meet some friends there.

The hostel was one of the best hostels which I used in Spain !!!! I strongly recommeend !

• 24th May 2015
  • Poland

Nice stay overall, good location in center yet far from station. Toilet was in the shower, strange but no big deal.

Way too many beds in a small room. the 6 bed dorm should really only have 4 beds.

Great situation, with clean room. Staff very helpful and always willing with information and help, they made the stay very easy.

Biggest plus: Location and staff. Very nice & helpfull guy who check me in. I only slept here one night, but it was comfortable. Interesting feature of the hotel: The toilet is inside the showercabin. It didn't really bother me, and I can imagine this is a great plus if you have a extreme hangover.

• 8th May 2015

Very nice hostel!!!!

• 8th May 2015
  • Hungary

The accomandation was Perfect, the stuff very nice and the hostel is very central, which is perfect for sightseeing :)

No hot water. Kitchen so so. staff so so. Bad atmosphere. Stuffy room. Bad wifi in room. Terrible bed , didn't really get any sleep. The location is alright, anyway, just a small city how bad can the location be .

I was disappointed when I found out the breakfast isn't included. For that price it's ought to be... The staff is really nice, especially the white Spanish dude. He gave us an amazing map of Cordoba, it's called USE-IT, and explained what we need to see and where the venues have free entrances. Absolutely priceless. I don't like the fact that hostel doesn't have 24 hour reception. The shower cabin in our room was ridiculously small.

Is a good hostel if you need to stay only one night, but more than this i wouldn't recommend. The bathroom is extremely small to share with 8 people and the bed i slept wasn't confortable at all. At least the staff was great and is a hostel really well located.

thank you for your comment. We thought that it was better to have a small bathroom in all room than to have it outside of the room.

It was clean and the in-room bathroom with our dorm was nice. Disappointed that there weren't lockers and that upstairs the wifi was spotty, but it is a good location with a friendly staff.

thank you for your comment. We have two big lockers at your disposal.

« first « Prev 1 2 3