Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

1991 Total Reviews

Very nice staff, very helpful! Clean rooms (a bit small though...), nice common areas.. I'll definetly recommand it!

Very good location, nice rooftop terrace and kitchen, rooms and bathrooms were very clean. To come and stay in the hostel it's very good, but there is not really much going on at nighttime, very quiet place. I'd still recommend going there, staff will help you with everything, on weekends they can probably tell you were to go out.

Nice staff, provided us with the old town map and gave advices. Thank you!

I had a really great time, the staff was amzing, really friendly and super, super helpful! The rooms were OK, but the bathroom was a little weird and small, the toilet was inside the shower!!!

Great staff, excellent location and good rooms. You will have a quiet and relaxing stay here.

The receptionist from Argentina was really awesome and helpful. Without her, I wouldn't have known the tips and tricks of Cordoba. However, the rooms were quite dirty and with only one window open at night, the air in the room was terrible. There was no airco either. But hey, it was quite cheap. So if you wanna stay there for 1/2 nights, it may be fine. Don't expect to sleep well though.

The front desk staff during the day were very helpful and personable, but at night they were a bit standoffish. There is a lounge area on the roof, which was a bit miserable to go to during the heat, but the bedroom had A/C and a fan which was lovely. However, they shut down the A/C during the night/morning and it was hard to endure with the August heat. The kitchen was clean and was easy to navigate. The bathrooms weren't the cleanest on the planet, but they were alright.

Such a great hostel! The location is perfectly centered, the staff is perfectly helpful, there are lots of outlets, and the wifi is a little slow but it works!

• 20th Aug 2015

This hostel could definitely use some improvements. The kitchen is lacking lots of basic equipment, there were perhaps two pans or pots, which were old and deformed, plates, cups & glasses were just a few and parts of the stove were not working. The shower in our room didn't feel very clean and was a bit moldy. Staff was sometimes very slow to respond. No lockers in our room. On the bright side the atmosphere was great, the location as well and it's on the cheaper side.

A really fascinating location, with a wonderful terrace that let you see all Cordoba while passing time with hostel mates. Room are too much small but a lot of great people there will let you don't care about it! Really great staff, Macarena and Priscilla are the best we have ever met!!

Lovely place with a kitchen and roof terrace, great location in the middle of the old town, very friendly and helpful receptionists. A little downside: the bed was uncomfortable, we could feel the springs in the mattress. Would stay here again!

Really enjoyed the auite style bathroom, nice rooftop patio with kitchen. Kitchen was pretty dirty... And I don't like the rickety metal bunks that move around a lot with the slightest movements, but I had a nice stay and the location is good for walking to Mezquita and Alcazar.

It was great. The wifi stopped working but they tried to get it back, so thanks for trying.

• 17th Jul 2015

I wouldn't recommend nor would I stay at this hostel again. It's not very nice, the air conditioning barely works, and the wifi is horrible.

Friendly staff, great location, and perfect if you want a quiet stay. Didn't find it very easy to meet people at the hostel but everything was good for the price that is paid.

Pro: The staff was nice, the location was great, and the beds were really comfy. Con: I came with my laptop and there's wasn't really a place to keep it, except at the front desk, where I was scared someone would claim it as their own. Also, outside was so loud, which is weird because it's such a quiet city. I wouldn't have been able to sleep without headphones. The kitchen was good and the terrace was nice. Definitely recommend.

I had an awesome stay at Funky Hostel. The location is great, right near the Mesquita and many attractions in the city. The staff is fantastic, very fun and knowledge, the boss went out of his way to ensure my friends and I had an incredible stay. He opened up the hostel at 5am so we could pick up our bags before a 6am bus, his generosity and helpfullness was the greatest I have witnessed in a hostel. When I return to Córdoba I will certainly be staying at Funky Córdoba again.

Thank you very much for your rating. Yes, our staff do the maximum in order to help our guests. Have a good stay in the rest of Spain.

This was a very good hostel, in a great location and with very helpful staff. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in Cordoba.

• 19th Jun 2015

Thank you for recommend us. We appreciate it very much.

The hostel was quite alright for the price, the staff was nice and the rooftop was great. only thing was, that there were no lockers for your stuff, so that was definitely a minus. But other than that, it wasn't great but still very nice.

Thank you for your comment. We need it in order to improve our services. See you again.

Excellent and clean place. The dorms were very spacious. The kitchen was in very good condition and you can eat your meals in view of the mesquita from the roof terrace. Could do with some lockers though. I would highly recommend this place.

thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed our hostel and terrace. Cordoba is very special.