Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

1902 Total Reviews

Great to stay in the terrace, you can meet some friends there.

Nice stay overall, good location in center yet far from station. Toilet was in the shower, strange but no big deal.

Biggest plus: Location and staff. Very nice & helpfull guy who check me in. I only slept here one night, but it was comfortable. Interesting feature of the hotel: The toilet is inside the showercabin. It didn't really bother me, and I can imagine this is a great plus if you have a extreme hangover.

• 8th May 2015

Very nice hostel!!!!

• 8th May 2015
  • Hungary

The accomandation was Perfect, the stuff very nice and the hostel is very central, which is perfect for sightseeing :)

No hot water. Kitchen so so. staff so so. Bad atmosphere. Stuffy room. Bad wifi in room. Terrible bed , didn't really get any sleep. The location is alright, anyway, just a small city how bad can the location be .

I was disappointed when I found out the breakfast isn't included. For that price it's ought to be... The staff is really nice, especially the white Spanish dude. He gave us an amazing map of Cordoba, it's called USE-IT, and explained what we need to see and where the venues have free entrances. Absolutely priceless. I don't like the fact that hostel doesn't have 24 hour reception. The shower cabin in our room was ridiculously small.

Is a good hostel if you need to stay only one night, but more than this i wouldn't recommend. The bathroom is extremely small to share with 8 people and the bed i slept wasn't confortable at all. At least the staff was great and is a hostel really well located.

thank you for your comment. We thought that it was better to have a small bathroom in all room than to have it outside of the room.

It was clean and the in-room bathroom with our dorm was nice. Disappointed that there weren't lockers and that upstairs the wifi was spotty, but it is a good location with a friendly staff.

thank you for your comment. We have two big lockers at your disposal.

beds were very uncomfortable, but otherwise I had an enjoyable stay

The hostel itself is fine but the bed I slept in was incredibly uncomfortable (felt like the springs were going to pop out and poke me). Ok for one nights stay, particularly as it is close to the Mesquita, but I wouldn't spend longer there.

Sorry about the bed. We are going to check it and change it. Thank you.

This place could really use to install lockers in the rooms, or somewhere in the hostel. Otherwise, it's great for short stays. The location is ideal and the rooftop terrace is nice.

Great location if you want to be close to all the main sights (can be a little loud in the streets though) - but staying there during Semana Santa was absolutely great seeing as the processions walked straight passed our window! The hostel has a nice roof-terrace and a kitchen avaliable for cooking your own food - but if you prefer to go out there are tapas bars and restaurants just around every corner. Very recommendable place to stay!

There were no lockers, which wasnt expected. The good thing was that bathroom was in the room, although very small. Beds were little bit dangerous, because on the upper bed there werent any barrier. But in total, the hostel was good.

Bathroom didn't have enough space to move around.

Hi , thank you for your comment. We prefered to have small bathroom ant have rooms all ensuite.

The hostel is directly in the center of the city. The stuff speaks English and is really nice - immediately we got some good tips (where to go for a dinner, music, what to visit etc.). The rooms are fine (corresponding to the price). I can recommend it.

Thank you for your nice comment. We hope to see you soon again.

almost nobody was at the hostel during my stay, so cordoba was a bit boring for me...

Sorry about Cordoba, but you are rating the hostel, not the city. Thak you.

The guesthouse seems old and not enough maintained. The bedding is bad and the cafeteria was closed. But it is cheap and situated well.

• 11th Mar 2015

Désolée . La céfetaria est ouverte maintenant mais de temps en temps il faut aménager. Merci de ton commentaire.

The only thing that i was disappointed with was the fact that i didn't get the room that i was promised for until i reached the hotel, they just simply change my room without informing me about it, so that's is pretty bad and totally not acceptable.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Good hostel, good people, great kitchen, awesome guest, best map presentation of an area I've had so far, etc, etc, etc. I'll definitely go back there next time I'm in Sevilla.