Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

2021 Total Reviews

Little cold and very small room. But hot showers and nothing really to complain about!!!

This hostel advertises 24 hour reception on the website but it is actually closed between midnight and 8am. There were no lockers, which would have been fine but our safe deposit boxes did not work. The staff was really helpful and friendly and the terrace was a great place to hang out. Kitchen could have used a bit of work.

quite ok for only one night. nice staff and very good location.

The terrace need light, we all eat our dinner in the darkness. The kitchen need upgrading. It need a good kettle, some mugs etc....Also the baths are too small and very difficult to get a shower, as thus was very very small.

It was a true home away from home. Cozy and welcoming, you don't want to stay anywhere else when in Córdoba.

thank you very much for your nice comment, dear. We try that all our guests have a home away from home. See you again here or in other of our hostels : Granada, Fez, Tanger...

Well located, great and really helpful staff. Clean and well-kept kitchen and bathrooms.

Fantastic hotel with amazing staff. Very close to main attractions and city centre. Had a great time!

thank you very much for your rating. Try our other hostels in Granada, Fez and Tangier.

The staff was great and the location was really convenient. Toilet in the shower and no holder for the shower head really made the shared dorm bathroom not suitable for more than a one night stay. Also, no lockers in the room.

Great tips from the staff upon arrival as well as lovely nights having a sing along with the guitar when we got back to the hostel.

• 28th Oct 2015

The only thing I didn't like was that there is a bar not too far from the hostel, which doesn't shut down til at the earliest 2am from what I could tell. The patrons were very loud late Into the night and since my rooms window opened up onto the street there were times when I was unable to fall asleep and when I was woken up at 3am by people at the bar yelling about some sports game. Not really in the hostels control, but something to consider before booking. I loved everything else though!

Ok, but there was lack of communal area and therefore atmosphere.

Location was great, beds were comfy, right down the street from the mesquite, the staff was so nice and helped me book a tour and then a massage at the Hammam...were great with giving me advice on local places to eat and Soho was around the corner which has a great rooftop view of the city and great music.

Thank you very much for your nice comment. We try to give all our guests a nice stay. See you again.

Very nice staff, very helpful! Clean rooms (a bit small though...), nice common areas.. I'll definetly recommand it!

Very good location, nice rooftop terrace and kitchen, rooms and bathrooms were very clean. To come and stay in the hostel it's very good, but there is not really much going on at nighttime, very quiet place. I'd still recommend going there, staff will help you with everything, on weekends they can probably tell you were to go out.

Nice staff, provided us with the old town map and gave advices. Thank you!

I had a really great time, the staff was amzing, really friendly and super, super helpful! The rooms were OK, but the bathroom was a little weird and small, the toilet was inside the shower!!!

Great staff, excellent location and good rooms. You will have a quiet and relaxing stay here.

The receptionist from Argentina was really awesome and helpful. Without her, I wouldn't have known the tips and tricks of Cordoba. However, the rooms were quite dirty and with only one window open at night, the air in the room was terrible. There was no airco either. But hey, it was quite cheap. So if you wanna stay there for 1/2 nights, it may be fine. Don't expect to sleep well though.

The front desk staff during the day were very helpful and personable, but at night they were a bit standoffish. There is a lounge area on the roof, which was a bit miserable to go to during the heat, but the bedroom had A/C and a fan which was lovely. However, they shut down the A/C during the night/morning and it was hard to endure with the August heat. The kitchen was clean and was easy to navigate. The bathrooms weren't the cleanest on the planet, but they were alright.

Such a great hostel! The location is perfectly centered, the staff is perfectly helpful, there are lots of outlets, and the wifi is a little slow but it works!

• 20th Aug 2015