Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

1957 Total Reviews

The receptionist from Argentina was really awesome and helpful. Without her, I wouldn't have known the tips and tricks of Cordoba. However, the rooms were quite dirty and with only one window open at night, the air in the room was terrible. There was no airco either. But hey, it was quite cheap. So if you wanna stay there for 1/2 nights, it may be fine. Don't expect to sleep well though.

Such a great hostel! The location is perfectly centered, the staff is perfectly helpful, there are lots of outlets, and the wifi is a little slow but it works!

• 20th Aug 2015

A really fascinating location, with a wonderful terrace that let you see all Cordoba while passing time with hostel mates. Room are too much small but a lot of great people there will let you don't care about it! Really great staff, Macarena and Priscilla are the best we have ever met!!

Lovely place with a kitchen and roof terrace, great location in the middle of the old town, very friendly and helpful receptionists. A little downside: the bed was uncomfortable, we could feel the springs in the mattress. Would stay here again!

Really enjoyed the auite style bathroom, nice rooftop patio with kitchen. Kitchen was pretty dirty... And I don't like the rickety metal bunks that move around a lot with the slightest movements, but I had a nice stay and the location is good for walking to Mezquita and Alcazar.

It was great. The wifi stopped working but they tried to get it back, so thanks for trying.

• 17th Jul 2015

I wouldn't recommend nor would I stay at this hostel again. It's not very nice, the air conditioning barely works, and the wifi is horrible.

Friendly staff, great location, and perfect if you want a quiet stay. Didn't find it very easy to meet people at the hostel but everything was good for the price that is paid.

Pro: The staff was nice, the location was great, and the beds were really comfy. Con: I came with my laptop and there's wasn't really a place to keep it, except at the front desk, where I was scared someone would claim it as their own. Also, outside was so loud, which is weird because it's such a quiet city. I wouldn't have been able to sleep without headphones. The kitchen was good and the terrace was nice. Definitely recommend.

I had an awesome stay at Funky Hostel. The location is great, right near the Mesquita and many attractions in the city. The staff is fantastic, very fun and knowledge, the boss went out of his way to ensure my friends and I had an incredible stay. He opened up the hostel at 5am so we could pick up our bags before a 6am bus, his generosity and helpfullness was the greatest I have witnessed in a hostel. When I return to Córdoba I will certainly be staying at Funky Córdoba again.

Thank you very much for your rating. Yes, our staff do the maximum in order to help our guests. Have a good stay in the rest of Spain.

This was a very good hostel, in a great location and with very helpful staff. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to stay in Cordoba.

• 19th Jun 2015

Thank you for recommend us. We appreciate it very much.

The hostel was quite alright for the price, the staff was nice and the rooftop was great. only thing was, that there were no lockers for your stuff, so that was definitely a minus. But other than that, it wasn't great but still very nice.

Thank you for your comment. We need it in order to improve our services. See you again.

Excellent and clean place. The dorms were very spacious. The kitchen was in very good condition and you can eat your meals in view of the mesquita from the roof terrace. Could do with some lockers though. I would highly recommend this place.

thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed our hostel and terrace. Cordoba is very special.

staff were really friendly. There weren't any lockers in our room.

The hostel is very close to the main attractions ( Mosque-Cathdral, Jewish Quarter etc.). Everything was within walking distance. There are restaurants and mini markets around. But the room is not well-lit, the quilts are a bit old and I felt itchy when sleeping below it. There is also no lockers inside the room so security of personal item is a problem.

Staff at the reception were very nice and helpfull. Kitchen would need some improvement but still was decent. Emplacement was also very good plus there was AC in the room.

The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. However, the room was not clean and it was unbearably warm at night. Furthermore, we had an early bus to catch and it was so noisy during the night we barely slept. This being said, the hostel is well located.

Great to stay in the terrace, you can meet some friends there.

The hostel was one of the best hostels which I used in Spain !!!! I strongly recommeend !

• 24th May 2015
  • Poland

Nice stay overall, good location in center yet far from station. Toilet was in the shower, strange but no big deal.