Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

1986 Total Reviews

staff were really friendly. There weren't any lockers in our room.

The hostel is very close to the main attractions ( Mosque-Cathdral, Jewish Quarter etc.). Everything was within walking distance. There are restaurants and mini markets around. But the room is not well-lit, the quilts are a bit old and I felt itchy when sleeping below it. There is also no lockers inside the room so security of personal item is a problem.

Staff at the reception were very nice and helpfull. Kitchen would need some improvement but still was decent. Emplacement was also very good plus there was AC in the room.

The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. However, the room was not clean and it was unbearably warm at night. Furthermore, we had an early bus to catch and it was so noisy during the night we barely slept. This being said, the hostel is well located.

Great to stay in the terrace, you can meet some friends there.

The hostel was one of the best hostels which I used in Spain !!!! I strongly recommeend !

• 24th May 2015
  • Poland

Nice stay overall, good location in center yet far from station. Toilet was in the shower, strange but no big deal.

Way too many beds in a small room. the 6 bed dorm should really only have 4 beds.

Great situation, with clean room. Staff very helpful and always willing with information and help, they made the stay very easy.

Biggest plus: Location and staff. Very nice & helpfull guy who check me in. I only slept here one night, but it was comfortable. Interesting feature of the hotel: The toilet is inside the showercabin. It didn't really bother me, and I can imagine this is a great plus if you have a extreme hangover.

• 8th May 2015

Very nice hostel!!!!

• 8th May 2015
  • Hungary

The accomandation was Perfect, the stuff very nice and the hostel is very central, which is perfect for sightseeing :)

No hot water. Kitchen so so. staff so so. Bad atmosphere. Stuffy room. Bad wifi in room. Terrible bed , didn't really get any sleep. The location is alright, anyway, just a small city how bad can the location be .

I was disappointed when I found out the breakfast isn't included. For that price it's ought to be... The staff is really nice, especially the white Spanish dude. He gave us an amazing map of Cordoba, it's called USE-IT, and explained what we need to see and where the venues have free entrances. Absolutely priceless. I don't like the fact that hostel doesn't have 24 hour reception. The shower cabin in our room was ridiculously small.

Is a good hostel if you need to stay only one night, but more than this i wouldn't recommend. The bathroom is extremely small to share with 8 people and the bed i slept wasn't confortable at all. At least the staff was great and is a hostel really well located.

thank you for your comment. We thought that it was better to have a small bathroom in all room than to have it outside of the room.

1 2 Next » last »