Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Everything was unbelievably good for the price I paid. Situated right in the heart of the old town and amazing value for money. Everyone was super friendly, felt completely safe.

We absolutely loved staying here! We felt extremely welcome and safe. The staff knew everything about touring the city and could even recommend where to take the best pictures. Having a bar next door was also great for breakfast and the staff there was also excellent and extremely kind. We will definitely be staying here again! If you're not going to Cordoba, ask them about the other Funky hostels around Spain.

We felt really welcome, when you arrive a big sign is welcoming todays guests with all the names. There's also a free drink in the bar. The employee can help you out with any question you have. The hostel is located with highlights in walking distance. The room is nice. There's a bed (our matress was too big for the bed which was a bit annoying), a place to put your bag and clothes and airconditioning. The bathroom is small but OK. Towels are included which is a big plus! Great place!

• 3rd Aug 2014

very reasonable price for a tidy and comfortable room! even with free wifi and air-conditioner, definitely would stay in this hostel if I go to Cordoba again!

My second time in this hostel. Its a cheap place so dont expect five star standarts but its worth it!

A really good hostel! The staff were excellent and informed us about all of the important things to do during our stay in Cordoba. The view from the terrace was amazing :)

The position is fantastic, quite close to the Mezquita! the bathroom was very small but clean. the rooms don't have lockers but there are air-conditioners. the atmosphere was cozy and the staff funny and available! next to the hostel there's a nice bar where you can have breakfast. absolutely recommended!!!

Very friendly hostel, helpful staff and always saying hello. Bedroom doors had locks although there were no personal lockers, you could only ask for your valuables to be put in the staff safe. Air conditioning in my room, with pretty good bunk beds. Worth the value for money.

I spent a goodtime in the Funky Cordoba. The room was clean and the bathroom too. The staff was helpful, providing maps and advice. They were friendly and talkative. I felt comfortable there. I recommend it for sure !

• 11th Jul 2014

Amazing Value for the money! Right next to the main sights of the cities, very friendly and helpful staff! Would stay there again!

Unpleasant staff in the bar/ restaurant (no "thank you" nor "you're welcome"). Small, dirty kitchen without any spoons or knives - come on! They want you to buy breakfast (not included!!) and dinner in the hostel's restaurant. But as a traveler it is impossible to afford it everyday. The mattresses are in a fairly bad shape and there are no personal lockers. All in all it was alright but I would look for a different hostel first when I come back to Cordoba. The roof-deck is great but also dirty.

Por la mañana no tenía agua caliente... In the morning there wasn't hot water

1 2 Next » last »