Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

Very nice location but there's not many facilities !! No locker too !

Dear Emily, Thanks for answering the rating and for your comment. We have a general safe box which is available 24 hours if you request to the receptionist. In addition, there are kitcken for guests, lugagge room for ckeck-out and for early ckeck-in, rooftop, bar with discounts for hostel's customers, laundry service, free internet in all the hostel, board games, guitar, toilets in every room... Anyway, we have note about your suggestion for improving! :D Best regards,

Friendly and helpful staff. Good location, easy to find. Unfortunately no lockers.

decent hostel. however, no hot water, no wifi in my room, there were no lockers for personal belongings, the WC smelled and was small (water got all over the floor when i showered), rooms were a bit crowded. On the other hand, some of the staff were very friendly, and the location is great. Still, it seems like the management here is too lazy to make some basic improvements to their hostel. All in all, it's an ok place, not the worst, not the best.

hello Riley,first of all we want to thank you for your review. We apologize because of the inconveniences ,we are working to fix and improve them. We would be glad if you stayed once again with us if you return to Cordoba .Take care

Location was excellent and very central. Staff were friendly and welcoming. However, my room smelt AWFUL (I am not exaggerating, it really was bad!!). Given that there were no free rooms that we could move to - and we had to resort to using copious amounts of room spray instead - I do feel that we should have been offered a discount of some kind.

• 16th May 2014
  • Scotland

Very friendly staff Very central location Clean dorms

Hello Thibault,thanks a lot for your comment.We hope you return here soon. Be happy and take good care.

Nice location, short walk to the river and the mezquita. Each room has an air conditioning unit which is awesome. However, the bathrooms are incredibly small (like the toilet is so close to the wall you can't sit down and the shower will flood the bathroom). Also, when you ask for a restaurant suggestion they'll only send you to the hostel'a own place which isn't that great.

Hi Beverley,we want to thank you for your comment. We are sorry about the inconveniences in the room. About the restaurant suggestion,we just wanted to recommend our place as a good atmosphere and value for money place,of course we also tell about more places,anyway we apologize .take care,enjoy!

Great location friendly helpful staff thanks Daniel.

hello Kay,how are you? thanks a lot for your review. Be happy and come back here soon. ENJOY!

Great little place, fantastic staff!

• 8th May 2014

A nice stay, however not the best. The lockers were not in use and so to lock up your bags for the day one must track down a staff member. There is a kitchen with a nice rooftop patio but it is small and there weren't many plates or cutlery. Staff were helpful and friendly. Nice rooms and decoration and location.

Hi Emily,thanks a lot for your review,we are working to improve the kitchen and the lockers. Take care,see you soon,be happy

I've stayed at funky cordoba a number of times and it's I great choice mostly because of its excellent location and value. It's right in the middle of Córdoba by the river-front and near sights, music, and night-life AND a block away from the bus #3 which will take you pretty much anywhere you need to go that's a little far for walking (e.g. The train and bus stations, the stadium, etc.). Get the 'WUL4Bus Cordoba' mobile app for bus times, etc. The staff are also relaxed and friendly.

• 8th May 2014

Hello Clarke, thanks for your comment, we hope you come back here soon. Enjoy and take care

the staff was lovely, and you couldn't ask for a better location! the rooms are not very very clean though, and the bathrooms are tiny! however i think the kitchen and terrace make up for it. it was a good experience overall :)

Hello Catalina, thanks for your review, we are working to improve the rooms. we hope you return here soon. Enjoy!

The staffs were really friendly. My problem was the small size of the room.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

hello, thanks for your review, we hope you stay with us again. take care, enjoy

The location is fine and the staff is so friendly.

hello, thanks for your review. enjoy ,take care ,and we hope you return here soon.

not a great hostel. tiny, uncomfortable bathroom. if you are over 6 feet tall there's no way you can sit down on the toilet, the wall is too close. no hand soap either. beds are not great. hostel is located to a nearby club so it can be pretty noisy at night. no free breakfast, no lockers, and the security boxes were located so inconveniently that they were effectively useless. really nice staff and terrace though. i was fine though, i make it sound worse than it was.

Hello, sorry about the inconveniences, we apologize deeply about the bathroom and the noise ( we hope you comprehend that we can not do anymore bot that) we are working to improve the rest, thanks for your review enjoy and take care

When I arrived they asked if it was okay to switch me into an all female dorm instead of staying in a mixed dorm, so I said yes, no problem. Then when I got in to my room later in the evening I realised they put a cot in there and made it really squished in the whole place so they could take another person in my original spot. The doors were right next to my bed- hitting my bed if you opened it all the way. I didn't have space to hang my things. The roof was metal and it was so loud in the rain!

SUPER! We are very satisfied. Double room has its own bathroom and 2 upstairs while kitchen with balcony. In the city center, and friendly staff. Thank you

hello, thanks a lot for your great review, we want to see you again here. Enjoy. and take care

This hostel is a little older and the only minor complaint is that the WC was very small. The staff is friendly and the hostel is very central.

hello , thanks a lot for your review, we are working to improve the hostel. take care, cheers

Excellent location. The room was ok. The hostel has a very nice terrace.

Hello, thanks for your review, we hope you stay with us again soon. cheers

I enjoyed my stay - but I´m afraid there were bugs. At least, I came away with what sure look like bug bites. I´ll survive! but I thought you should know. I was in a different bed each night, so I don´t know which one it was. Security: I have a lock, but there was nothing to use it on.

Woke up COVERED in flea bites (i know)! Rooms were full so i went to sleep at the reception couch the next night. Pretty much ruined my time in cordoba. Rooms a bit small, bath tub was leaking so everytime someone took a bath the bathroom floor got soaked. On the upside, the staff really nice (hence i almost feel bad for writing this review). The one guy at reception apologized for the flea incident and even went to buy me something to stop the iching. But obviously would never stay there again!