Funky Cordoba Reviews

Calle Lucano, 12, Cordoba, Spain

1924 Total Reviews

beds were very uncomfortable, but otherwise I had an enjoyable stay

The hostel itself is fine but the bed I slept in was incredibly uncomfortable (felt like the springs were going to pop out and poke me). Ok for one nights stay, particularly as it is close to the Mesquita, but I wouldn't spend longer there.

Sorry about the bed. We are going to check it and change it. Thank you.

This place could really use to install lockers in the rooms, or somewhere in the hostel. Otherwise, it's great for short stays. The location is ideal and the rooftop terrace is nice.

Great location if you want to be close to all the main sights (can be a little loud in the streets though) - but staying there during Semana Santa was absolutely great seeing as the processions walked straight passed our window! The hostel has a nice roof-terrace and a kitchen avaliable for cooking your own food - but if you prefer to go out there are tapas bars and restaurants just around every corner. Very recommendable place to stay!

There were no lockers, which wasnt expected. The good thing was that bathroom was in the room, although very small. Beds were little bit dangerous, because on the upper bed there werent any barrier. But in total, the hostel was good.

Bathroom didn't have enough space to move around.

Hi , thank you for your comment. We prefered to have small bathroom ant have rooms all ensuite.

The hostel is directly in the center of the city. The stuff speaks English and is really nice - immediately we got some good tips (where to go for a dinner, music, what to visit etc.). The rooms are fine (corresponding to the price). I can recommend it.

Thank you for your nice comment. We hope to see you soon again.

almost nobody was at the hostel during my stay, so cordoba was a bit boring for me...

Sorry about Cordoba, but you are rating the hostel, not the city. Thak you.

The guesthouse seems old and not enough maintained. The bedding is bad and the cafeteria was closed. But it is cheap and situated well.

• 11th Mar 2015

Désolée . La céfetaria est ouverte maintenant mais de temps en temps il faut aménager. Merci de ton commentaire.

The only thing that i was disappointed with was the fact that i didn't get the room that i was promised for until i reached the hotel, they just simply change my room without informing me about it, so that's is pretty bad and totally not acceptable.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Good hostel, good people, great kitchen, awesome guest, best map presentation of an area I've had so far, etc, etc, etc. I'll definitely go back there next time I'm in Sevilla.

Wish they had free breakfast. (Or really just coffee!)

It's ok for a short stay, but wouldn't recommand it for longer stay, as the facilities are rather old

Unfortunately this hostel was not as nice as expected. The kitchen was very dirty the stove didn't work right and they had very little equipment. I have never used a more bent or broken pan in my life. The Wi-Fi also didn't work in our room only in the lobby. And the beds were very squeaky and unstable, if the top person moved an inch the whole bed shook. Also there are no Lockers. However the staff was quite nice and the location is excellent!

• 20th Feb 2015

Great location, great price, average rooms. Staff was friendly and happy to give tips on what to do in Cordoba.

I had a nice stay at Funky hostel. But at that time the kitchen was not usable. In the wintertime not only the nice terrace on the roof seems to slow down.

good staff, good location, good service everything was great

Funky cordoba is just perfect hostel!! Good location, nice staff, good wifi, also they have computer for free. I have a very good stay and will definitely come back!!

Well, first of all, this is a hostal so don't expect much from it, also one of the guys was very rude, trying to be funny, in his terms of course, actually making fun of us... I don't know his name but he was in the night the day I stayed, looked like middle east, the other guys were good but this one made our stay very unpleasant. The room was really cold, even though it had heater, and the kitchen items were very old and twisted, you can't cook without your food getting stuck...

Bathroom is too tiny even for me as a little Japanese girl!!! But I used only two bathrooms at the female ensuit dormitory and kitchen. So the others might be ok