Funky Fes

8.8
Fabulous 1382 Total Reviews

• Japan, Mixed Group, 18-24
19th Mar 2017

As we only stayed here one night, can't say much about it but the staff was really helpful-- we checked in around midnight and they still cooked an AMAZING dinner for us (only €4). The bathrooms were very spacious and clean although when I used it they didn't have hot water...

9th Mar 2017
5.7

The rooms are quiet and dark and the beds small and can be very uncomfortable depending on which bed you get. The restroom in my room stinked, and my bed was next to the restroom door so that was not a pleasant sleep. Also, do NOT book the desert tour through the hostel. The tour they sold me was different from what I actually got. I ended had to pay more afterwards to get to Marrakech the way I wanted to. I could not contact the one who booked me the tour in the hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
28th Feb 2017

Loved my stay at Funky Fes! The staff were all very helpful and friendly. The hostel dinners were the best meals we ate in Fes and were reasonably priced. I definitely recommend doing the medina tour with Abdul, he shows you the main sites in the medina that would be very difficult to find on your own since it's basically a maze, and he showed us good places to get cheap Moroccan food. If I find myself in Fes again I will definitely be staying at Funky Fes!

28th Feb 2017

Excellent place to stay on Fès, great staff, great cook, great tour of the Medina !

• morganamara
  • USA, Female, 18-24
27th Feb 2017

We stayed at Funky Fez twice. It's a spacious, well decorated space inside and on the terrace. The first time, we were in the biggest dorm and loved it! Were tempted to never leave the beds they were so comfy. The bathroom was well kept as well. The second time, we were in the 6 bed dorm which was also pretty comfy, and had a very big and clean bathroom. The breakfast is a delicious assortment of carbs and oranges. The staff is all really helpful and the people staying there delightful.

27th Feb 2017
7.1

Great location,atmosphere a bit regimented but overall reattach place

• plan-_b963
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017

Decent little hostel, 1000 dirhams if you can find the place on your own tho!

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
21st Feb 2017

excellent stay, recommended for groups and solo travelers, and for those who think Morocco is not safe yet. Courage, Fes is a wonderful place to discover.

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2017
6.9

Good place to stay for 1-2 nights. There are lockers in the dorms but we didnt get a room key as its only lockable only from the inside. Staff is just as helpful and friendly as you'd expect it anywhere. Breakfast is ok. The location itself as well. They organise trips if you want to explore Marokko a bit from this spot. We didnt book these trips because we rented our own car but they seem to be fun. All in all its a nice spot to hang out for a few days.

• thegodfuzzy2431
  • Scotland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
21st Jan 2017

This was quite a tranquil,relaxed stay after the hustle of Fez. The staff brilliant and I enjoyed their company. Open folk who want you to enjoy as much as you can. Food was magic and fair price. The hostel had some great folk staying at my time. Really lovely vibe and chats. You can organise all the tours from here and no fuss at all. Shower was warm,only lacking lockers for bags but actually never felt the need for it. Again,good folk. Breakfast was great. A great hostel at great value.