Funky Fes Reviews

60, Arset Lamdelssi - Bab Jdid - Fes Medina, Fez, Morocco

Nice place but the air-conditioning should not be something you have to request, and when you do- you should be allowed to make it cooler- particularly in summer!!

Decent hostel. The location was good, it was right in the medina. Not too hard to find. The pick up from the train station was way over priced, take a cab instead. The staff was okay, but they had very good, reasonably priced food. The walking tour of the medina was very average, the guide brought us to a bunch of stores to try and sell us stuff. The excursions are way over priced as well, I would recommend doing the Sahara tour on your own.

The hostel is great, very clean, a big bathroom and a AC in the room, perfect for Morocco. They also do a great food for dinner or lunch for a good price. I indeed recommend the hostel when you go to Fes.

It was great that they had so much to offer. Many activities (camel ride, moroccan cooking lessons, etc) and even make a homemade dinner for you for a good price! Breakfast is offered as well so that works out very well as a traveller. There is a lot of space to meet people but also have your own quiet time. I really enjoyed the rooftop!

It was okay in terms of facilities but the staff is extremely cold to the point that they seemed rude. As a paying customer, I expect some kindof good treatment but there was nothing there. They also closed the terrace at 1 even though we were just sitting there hanging out which made me feel like a child. Overall, I would have changed hostels if I was there for another day because I (along with four other girls) felt very uncomfortable.

Very nice hostel! totally recommended! Clean and very nice and cheap food!! Although be careful for one thing! I asked the guy if he knows a nice hostel like Funky Fes in chefchaouen and he recommended ALINE HOSTEL, and so we went there. Since i haven't made a reservation through the site i cannot write my review directly to that hostel, so i write it here, maybe some one is saved: WATCH OUT. BED BUGS IN ALINE HOSTEL IN CHEFCHAOUEN!

a perfect choice for fes!the staff extremely friendly and helpful! clean and tidy

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Greece

Place was quite well situated near the medina. The guys who was working the whole time we were there was really nice and helpful, our cab didnt arrive so he even offered to cover the ride for us. Such a legend

Thank you for your nice comment. Live is done of legends. Come to visit us again or visit our hostels in Tanger and Spain !

1 2 3 4 Next » last »